Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovesahil thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Holy, holy, holy sh*t...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was not expecting that... That was by far, my favourite chapter...
So what does Asad Ahmed Khan have to say about his daughter marrying the 'convicted felon'.πŸ˜ƒ

And all done by Sanam😲... Was not expecting that... But I cant waitπŸ˜›...
This is definitely one of my favorites...πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜‰
Edited by Lovesahil - 8 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First the rumour about Sanam spending a night with Aahil...Then Sanam losing her job...Then Aahil's reaction...Then their confrontation...And at last we find that it was Sanam herself who is spreading the rumour about her and Aahil...!!! Oh What A Chapter!!!! Plzzz continue soon...I want to know how things r going to solve between SaHil...And what will b Aahil's reaction when he finds that his lady love was herself spreading the rumours about them...Vry nice chptr...Plzz cont soon... Edited by Humnava - 8 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Such an overwhelming chapter. I don't even know where to start... First of all, adding the rumor was a really good twist. πŸ˜‰

Again, you managed to surprise your readers. From Aahil's painful and thrilling flashback to the rumor.. You have managed to put your mind into every detail.  πŸ‘

"This isn't Bhopal. They don't know or revere you here. And then,"  he said, moving forward and staring into his father's eyes from inches away, "I'll notify all the newspapers in Bhopal about this. All of this. Your alcoholism. Your abuse. Your perversions."

What's going on?" Aahil demanded. "What did I do?!!" But there had been no answers. Not that night.

I had goosebumps while reading this part. You did an amazing job. You deserve so much acknowledgement for this one. πŸ€—

I enjoyed the conversation between the Ibrahim Brothers. I laughed so much by the way you added humor into the piece. πŸ˜†

"Aahil!" Rehan yelled to his retreating figure.

"What?" Aahil shouted, coming back to stand at the door.

"At least put on some clothes," Rehan said in an exasperated tone.

SaHil's interaction. Hayee.. It brought back so many memories.. Such heartfelt moments which we cherished.  πŸ˜³

"She cursed Seher for convincing her to wear this sleeveless choli lehenga in her favorite shade of red. That direct skin to skin contact made everything so much harder to bear. His hand slid down her arm to her wrist, and then to her hand."

And the way you just dropped the big B.. That Sanam herself created the rumor.. I absolutely love Sanam! She is such a loveable and badass character. 

Oh, and the way Aahil handled the party! He was so badass and I loved it!  πŸ˜Ž

"Anyone looking at him, would not have seen the turmoil inside of his heart. His jaw muscle twitched, and his lips firmed. Grabbing a drink from a passing waiter, he sipped it, watching the crowd mill around. He was here to do business, not moon over the one woman he had already decided to give up for her own good."

"I don't like to repeat myself, but I'll make another exception. She is my fiance. No one touches her. One day she will be the Nawab Begum of Bhopal. Begin to treat her as such from now on."

I don't know how many times I have said this, but this story is one of a kind. This chapter is one of my favorites. β€οΈ

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@muskaan17rocks - Thank you! I'm glad you liked both the chapter and the vm. ☺️ Zara Sa used to be one of my favorite songs for a while. I think it perfectly describes what Aahil's heart has been saying, regardless of what his lips say. πŸ˜‰ Thank you for those descriptions of my writing. I'm touched. Will try to update soon.

@Junoon-e-SaHil - Glad you liked the chapter! Thank you for the huge compliments on my writing. πŸ€— I'm glad you're liking Sanam here, as well. I hope that I'm doing justice to her character. I liked her a lot on the show, until they ruined her once Seher entered the story. I hope to keep that kicka** quality in the story. I'm happy the comedy aspect of it worked, as well. While the rational part of me found the junoon moments cheesy, but I also loved them. I enjoy inserting those moments in my stories, so I'm glad you liked the trip/fall/catch too. πŸ˜›

@Dil-E-Pagalpan - Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you liked it. I will try to update soon.

@shailu123 - Aww thanks! I'm glad you liked the chapter and the revelations. I hope to keep the excitement going, so do read the next chapters. I will try to update soon. 😊
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
darkice7_12 thumbnail
@MysticRiver - Thanks!

@Lovesahil
- Aww, thanks. I feel so touched that you liked this chapter so much that you called it your favorite chapter. That's always gratifying to hear. ☺️ You will get to see how Asad reacts to this news in the next chapter. πŸ˜† I will try to update soon.

@Humnava
- I'm glad you liked the action in this chapter. πŸ˜‰ Things will work out with SaHil little by little. As for Aahil, we'll see. 😈 Will try to update soon.

@mahwash22
- aww, mahwash, thanks! πŸ€— You are such a sweetie. Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed reviews. I always enjoy reading what you like about the chapter.  I'm glad you liked the humor. It's always fun to put in some comedy in the heavy moments. I'm glad it worked.  I enjoyed putting in the Junoon moment, and I'm glad you all liked it. I always love putting those scenes in, and will try to put more of those in the upcoming chapters.  πŸ˜› As for Sanam, yep, she was always this way, doing what was right and going after it without thought to the repercussions. As for Aahil, he always lets the world know when he's pissed off. πŸ˜† Will try to update soon.
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam showed guts, risked it all for the love of her life, now that is called pure devotion and love
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Sanam showed guts, risked it all for the love of her life, now that is called pure devotion and love

Thanks for commenting! Yep. I've tried to keep this Sanam as the sherni we saw at the beginning of her story. She was brave, strong and smart. I hope this Sanam is close to that.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Flawlessly written!πŸ‘
Amazing how you have stuck with their initial characterisations in the show...

...So Sanam has thought this all out...She is jumping right into it, knowing he needs her the most.
What would she get in return for healing him..Would it be heart break? She cares not, because love doesn't think of the consequences.

Beautiful! β€οΈ
innocentangel4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow!!! What a chapter! You never cease to amaze me πŸ‘

The initial settings... of Sanam being fired & how Shaleen is so careful with her words... Well, YOU have a way with words πŸ‘πŸΌ... The way one particular innocent' night of SaHil has caused so much havoc πŸ˜†

Aahil & his nightmares... & how Rehan continues to find things to laugh about πŸ€£

The party is again so well described... and I loved how Aahil declared Sanam to be his fiance ... Of course we all hope they'll see this through πŸ˜‰

And the final bomb-shell!!! Sanam was the one who began the rumours?! 😲 It IS really a huge sacrifice... But I so agree, she really has taken the right decision to save that person who set her down that path... I wonder how she'll deal with it when Aahil finds out... I think it'll be in the fierce 'Miss Dhabevali' style πŸ˜‰

Beautifully written as usual πŸ‘ ... No wonder you're one of my favourite writers 😊... Actually I'm lost for words... Loved reading it ❀️ ... Do continue soon πŸ€—

P.s.: Hope your mum is doing well now.

AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all, Happy New Year dearieπŸ₯³and a πŸ€—for such an awesome chapter!
Probably one of my favorite chapter so far. It had everything from Aahil's nightmares, Aahil's anger and angst, Rehan finding something to laugh about even in a situation like this and that shock element at the end.

From the moment Aahil read that newspaper and decided to "fix the situation," I had a feeling he was going propose to Sanam.☺️ Loved how Aahil just got of bed and decided to go talk to Sanam without realizing he wasn't even dressed😳 Lucky for him Rehan was there.πŸ˜†
I'm also liking Asad and Zoya here (I never watched the first season, so I don't know much about AsYA, what I know is just from the flashbacks. I guess if they were alive during season 2, that's how they would be.😊

I don't know about anyone else, but I can never get tired of seeing tripping/falling and catching between these two.
Those women talking about Sanam like that...my reaction was just like Aahil.😑 And then he finally snapped, and did what I had a feeling was going to happen...he told everyone she is his fiance, and they are engaged!!πŸ₯³ Loved how Sanam kept poking him with that finger of hers..πŸ˜†...it was cute in a way!

And I will say this again, I am loving this Seher...and the bond between the twins is just beautiful!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then like everyone else, I was to shocked to find out that it was her...Sanam, herself who spread the rumors!!😲We know why she's doing what she's doing but would Aahil understand?πŸ€” Can't wait to read the next chapter!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘