Qubool Hai

SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 - Page 19

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely updates...!!! πŸ‘ Plzzz dnt stop here...Plzzz update soon...😊 I want to know how Sanam nd Seher react aftr knowing the truth...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil333 thumbnail
Awesome chapter...πŸ‘πŸΌ.

A little disappointed at Aahil. Why push Sanam away. At least she is speaking to him and try her best to understand him. She wants to understand him, but Aahil won't let her in.

Seher thoughts were so beautifully described.

Their horror in the end, ufff!!! 🀒 I Want to see what the guys will do now. They have to go after the girls period! Rehan might, but Aahil? I doubt it, he's so stubborn 🀒. But well, he has to, coz this is about SaHil πŸ˜ƒ. This time he has to earn Sanam trust big time!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love it.
Finaly sanam get a chnce 2 talk 2 ahil bt he went away.
&also sehan part was awsm.
Nw 2sisters r sneaking around IM 2 get thr ans 4m both of thr men.
Bt here thy got 2 knw anothr truth.
Very intigruing.cnt soon
tazzz thumbnail
I'm not even going to try to explain what i thought about this chapter. It was AMAZING. I can't describe HOW MUCH i enjoyed reading this. SeHan did need a chapter to clear things up about them. πŸ˜‰ All of it was just perfect like when Sanam and Seher had that sister to sister moment; when Sanam overheard Aahil talking to Shaziya/Nnaziya... omg I'm not even going to try to explain it. THE ENTIRE THING WAS JUST FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC! And the suspense at the end! All the excitement! TANVEER'S TRUTH TO BE REVEALED! i am VERYY excited. you really did a fabulous job with this chapter. πŸ‘ πŸ€—
i cannot wait for the next chapter! πŸ˜† β€οΈ 
Edited by tazzz - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my! This is brilliant! So amazing! I cannot describe how much I love how you write, damn! Wish I could write like you...legit! There is a such a subtle flow to the different nuances and the dynamics, and how you differentiate yet there is a similarity, you know? I love reading you! πŸ‘
And ofcourse this update. I am a little more sensitive towards my Aahil, please don't judge me. But yes, seems like I feel for him only I guess, yes I am pretty biased in the love story, I am sorry! πŸ˜†
The whole scene with his sisters and how Sanam heard the whole thing. Always the curious one πŸ˜†

That scene of Aahil and Sanam near that gate! Aww..could it just get any better?! That was so amazing! How much I loved, how you brought that back all to their first meeting when they were kids. What a meeting that was...what a meeting THIS was..

Surely, it changed her all those days back, it brought a change this time around too...❀️

Yes Aahil should have been a little...should have shown a little trust to her to confide. But what he could do? His vulnerabilities, insecurities, over powered him. He is a weak man, when he found strength in her, he was afraid - to lose her? To get her? This is so deep man! So deep! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

How I loved when she said in the end "Your not going to get away easily, Aahil Raza Ibrahim" Yeah, Sanam you go girl! πŸ˜†

Loved the whole chapter! And yes the SeHan part too! Loved how they met the first time. Her phone and all..πŸ˜† And the date part too! Lol that was so adorable!

I loved the VM SO MUCH! I almost forgot to read and instead kept watching it! πŸ˜†

Can't wait for the next part! You are amazing! 
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Yep, I felt I had to write about SeHan, just because they never got the right kind of attention in the show. Also, yep, Sanam and Seher now know about Rehan. Let's see what happens next. Glad you liked the VM.☺️ Will try to update soon.

@chicksoup - yay! I'm so glad that SeHan wasn't too bad in this chapter. A lot of people disliked them; I just felt sorry for the characters who, if they had been dealt with the right way, might have had a lot of our sympathy. I hope that my story is making them a bit more likable. As for Aahil, wasn't he always this way? He's going to fight his destiny. πŸ˜› Glad you enjoyed the VM.

@NanduVijay - Glad you liked the chapter! Yep, Asad is like most parents. He just wants to protect his daughters and doesn't want to see them hurt. I hope SaSe keep on understanding their father. As for Sanam and Aahil . . . Sanam was always the clearheaded one, at least before they butchered her character in the revenge/Jannat tracks. And Aahil shall always have his hangups. Be patient with him. As for the gate, it was still rusted because they never had the need to open it. All the romance and falling in love was happening out in the open . . . they didn't have to sneak around the back, using hidden gates. πŸ˜‰

@Humnava - thanks! I will try to update soon. As for how SaSe react . . . still not too sure myself. πŸ˜†
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@sahil333 - Thanks! Aahil is Aahil. He will always be insecure about his love. This was the man who fell in love with Sanam and gave her up without really trying. He was ready to marry Nida. So, what can you expect from him? He'll get his chance, but I can't promise soon. 😈 Glad you enjoyed Seher's thoughts. Will try to update the soonest.

@MysticRiver - Thanks! glad you liked it.

@LoveSonu2408 - Glad you enjoyed the chapter. I'm also happy you liked the SeHan part. I was a little worried about sticking that in a SaHil fic, so am really happy that people didn't mind too much. I will try to update soon! πŸ˜ƒ

@tazzz - Aww! I'm so happy that you liked the chapter. ☺️ I'm so touched at the description - amazing and perfect? I will try to update soon so I don't  keep you all in suspense too long. 😊

@Junoon-e-SaHil
- Thanks for the huge compliments. I would never judge you for feeling for Aahil. He is a broken man, and I can't help but sympathize with him myself. As for Sanam's statement at the end of their gate encounter - this time she got to walk away and he was left watching her. Hopefully her words will stick with him the way he stuck with her. I'm glad you enjoyed the SeHan parts. I tried to make them cute and they deserved their time in the spotlight, as well. πŸ˜› And thanks for the praise on the VM. I hope they're adding something to the reading experience.
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yyaayy!! I finally got around to reading the latest chapter. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this chapter as much as the others because I've never been a SeHan fan. But that doubt went away as I got into the chapter. See the problem with SeHan was that their story was so rushed that I couldn't connect with them. Not only that but they had Rehan a whole monologue about Sanam being his sacchi mohabat, and right when he leaves Ibrahim Mansion, he falls in love with Seher. That didn't sit well with me either. Neither did Sehar's OTT behavior.
But you have done an amazing job here. We're getting to see SeHan work on their relationship and grow, which is very important. The flashback of SeHan meeting was cute too. I'm hoping the truth about how Haya and Rehan are related will also be coming forth soon. 😊

As for SaHil, well I am biased when it comes to Aahil lol. I don't always agree or like the way he handles situations but I also know that inside he's a sad, broken man going through so much pain. So I just can't stay mad at him for too long lol. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about their conversation by the gate. And I'm so proud of Sanam for taking the lead and just walking away.. Haha!
I'm glad the girls found out the truth at the end because relationships built on lies and deceit don't last long. So I'm happy that truth is out in the open in front of all 4.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter. πŸ‘
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haayyee.. Such a beautiful banner. Really made me miss this heartwarming couple.As always, it's a delight to read each chapter which has so much passion and angst.

I had chills running down my spine by Asad's words. And to read the way Sanam cooped about the matter really left a big mark on my being. πŸ‘

He had lied to her! Every time he let her call him some other man's name, he lied to her. Every time, he hid any bit of himself from her, he lied to her. Any time . . . he told her he loved her, he lied to her. She sobbed near silently, the tears beginning to fall and fall in earnest. There was nothing that she could do to stop them this time. She ruthlessly wiped them away, bringing herself back under control.

Followed by Nazia and Shazia's conversation.. I'm a mess.. My God, I just want to reach out for Aahil. He's this broken human being, who just wants to forget everything. Prentend that nothing happened.. If only, it was that easy.

"Do you have any idea what I lost because of my past?"

"Rather than hide from it any longer, I did all of us a favor by revealing it. It won't be hanging over our heads like the Sword of Damocles, saving us from dreaming too long. What if I had gotten used to the dream?" 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the angst-filled conversation between Sanam and Aahil. I'm not even just saying it, but it was literally perfect. This scene is so going to be in my heart for as long as I might know. 

"I wasn't going to be that abused little boy!" He stopped, swallowing with difficulty. "I wasn't going to be someone to be pitied. Not to you!"

Kudus for you to portray some heart-wrenching dialogues. πŸ€— πŸ‘

"Mr. Aahil Raza Ibrahim," she said, moving her face closer to his, her lips millimeters away from his, "Don't assume anything. We're nowhere near being done. Neither my father nor you get to decide what I should do."

Hell yeah, that's our Miss Dhabewali. Gosh, seeing her as a strong willed woman as she always have been, is such a delight to read.

Now, coming to Seher and Rehan.. It was tough reading about Seher's dilemma. All the question she had in her mind, of who the man she had loved wholeheartedly, really was. β€οΈ

And the flashbacks.. Gah.. Those were wonderful to read too.

"Why do you think I've been chasing you around? Why did I come to your home uninvited? Why did I peek at you from behind pillars while you read a book?! God forbid that you do something exciting like swim around naked in the pool you have in the middle of your living room!"

You don't want to date me, that's fine. But don't pretend to care." She practically spat those words at him. 

"It means that we're going on that damned first date," he growled at her. "And then we'll go on a second date. And then a third. We'll date so much that you'll grow tired of dating me!"

πŸ˜† - Good one! This is brilliant. You've managed to get it all. Drama, angst, humor and above all romance. I am seriously in love with this story.

And she hadn't been ashamed because he'd caught her . . . with his words . . . his sweetness . . . the good that was clearly inside of him. She'd known from near the beginning that she would never feel this deeply again. His every touch . . . his every look made her tremble. But had any of it been real for him?

So precious. I love the fact that Sanam and Seher are so similar yet very different from one another.  They are both determined to reach out for the truth -their love. To help those wounded men and bring them back into light. β€οΈ

"Da*n you, Rehan Imran Qureshi," she muttered angrily. "You're not going to get away that easily."

Whoa... You cannot end it with a cliffhanger.. You just made me crave more of this beautiful story. I swear it's like reading a thrilling book and you're just going through page after page to keep reading..

You my Love.. Is one precious writer. You need all the encouragement and appreciating for this one. Cannot wait to read the next installment, so do have mercy on your lovely readers and update soon. πŸ€—❀️

innocentangel4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well well... what a mess they've landed up in... Aahan that is... If only they'd revealed it all to SaSe... but I guess there is a right time for everything

Asad's reaction is totally justified... the over-protective father that he is

Sanam got to witness the conversation between Aahil & his sisters... I must say you portrayed them too well... Shazia & Nazia I mean πŸ‘... I love how you recreated that scene with all the dj vu... It has been the most pivotal scene of your story... the most significant... one of my favorite scenes too... so full of emotions yet so beautiful πŸ‘... And Aahil's monologue... the confession was so sincere... "If the truth came out too late, I would have never let her go. No matter how much she may have begged me." πŸ₯Ί

And Sanam, the ever-understanding lady... Perfect for Aahil  *sigh*... yet so determined & hopeful... "...Neither my father nor you get to decide what I should do."... The warning that she left him with in the end... "You're not going to get away that easily, Aahil Raza Ibrahim."... Wow!! Miss Dhaabevali!! She isn't ready to let go of him πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comes Seher... Oh how she feels happy, yet guilty for the same... Those Sehan flashbacks are so cute... until she confronts him that is... but you even wrote that in full detail... I actually chuckled when she asked him "Do you like Haya?" πŸ˜†... It's so realistic... women & their insecurities... Wait till she gets to know Haya is Rehan's sister πŸ˜†

Now to SaSe conversation... It was too sweet... That twin telepathy they share solves most of their problems I would say... Like how neither of them is ready to give up... and then Seher says "Then why don't we go over there and confront those idiots?" πŸ˜†... Nice humorous Seherous one-liner you've thrown in there amidst all the sorrow & tears πŸ˜†

And finally the cliffhanger... Oh my God!!! 😲 Another bomb-shell revelation for SaSe... I hope things get sorted out soon & they accept each other for good

Amazing flawless chapter as usual buddy πŸ€— ... Loved reading it... Actually I love the entire story πŸ˜† Eagerly waiting for the next part... Continue soon