Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This FF is written right from the heart.❀️
I don't know how I missed so many updates of this...I read the first chapter quite some time back and this is a fiction that has stayed in my head and heart...

And now I am reading and relishing the chapters one by one...

Chapter 6A and B- I can't waitto comment till I finish this on how this FF is a treat. I have 7, 8 and 9 to go...

I love the way you have handled the crux of Sahil relationship- Ahil's history of being abused as a child...That is what warmed us all to him...what still keeps us tied to him. 

I love your Sanam so much...she is so proactive and productive...πŸ‘

Seher and Rehaan are just the exact amount of spice, adding flavour to this story. 

And your style of writing...Beautiful, flowing...Absolutely love reading you. Thank you for keeping the fire going.❀️

Suman and Naina- Two names very special to me...Loved that you used both names here. πŸ˜³

Will comment on the next chapters chapter wise. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Chapter 7.
He was convicted of murdering someone! πŸ˜²

I should have seen this coming, ofc. 

Poor Ahil- The Abused One. Seeking the angel who has been looking out for him...who has felt for him every single day...who understands his pain. 

The angel who has been sent to make him the saviour of the opressed...But how will she take this?

Loved the way you progressed their love story here...πŸ‘

Another delightful chapter. β€οΈ
JShukla thumbnail
Aahil.. he needs a few whacks on his oh so delicious ...πŸ˜‰
given up without trying...tut..tut..
Sanam had already put 2 and 2 together. She'd already known in her subconscious who's who...!

He underestimated the depth of her love and of her character. And then Rehan miyan.. with his Aahil bhai Jaap.. like his Aahil bhai is always rightπŸ˜† I love his loyalty to Aahil BhaiπŸ‘

This chapter was awesome.. thrill, suspense and angst..wohoo..

cant wait for the next

chicksoup thumbnail
Chapter 8- First of all, what a dream! β˜ΊοΈ
 Sanam does have the most colourful of dreams. πŸ˜†

Ahil's Prayer- so beautiful...They both sat down to pray at the same time. 

He had a small lamp lighted...it is so easy to imagine, the way you have described it. 

Counting his blessings one by one...and knowing light was always around.
He asked Rehaan about the Prayer...it had been so long since he had had a heart to heart talk with the maker.  

But how his prayers were answered...the only answer he found was to let go. ..That is the only option he seems to have.

Poor Sanam! How she thought she was hitting the nail...and how unknowingly she was hitting it deeper into him..

..But it had to happen..This way or another. The truth has to come out...
She has her reasons to not defend murder...but she clearly felt that it wouldn't make a difference if Rehan had been in place of Ahil... 

Loved the thoughts as  he left her at her house.Looking forward to the next chapter.  I might have to come back for that later. πŸ˜Š
innocentangel4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yaayyy!!! You gave us such a surprise with an unexpected early update πŸ˜‰

And WOW!!! What a Wicked Game!!! Such beautiful update again πŸ‘πŸΌ... What an amazing 'dawn of revelations'!! Seriously... This was so dramatic, thrilling & full of angst!! I'm lost for words! πŸ‘

How Aahil decided to cope with all the mess is... well, it's exactly how Aahil Raza Ibrahim would have done (if you know what I mean) 😊... Again, you've done full justice to the characters...

Rehan is there by his side in spite of how the truth has come out... Yes, Rehan was always there for Aahil, no matter what... Trying to make Sanam understand that his Aahil bhai is not how he seems to be πŸ˜³

And Asad's reaction... well, the protective father as usual...πŸ˜†

The Starry Night theme... The way you've described it in all details is really beautiful ❀️... The wires mimicking falling stars... I could actually visualize it all...πŸ‘

Sanam's mind has been working on the mystery all through the party... They had to figure it out some way or the other πŸ’”*sigh*

Aahil's cold demeanor... He must be hurting so much deep inside 😭... How he couldn't say or do anything when Lateef was shoving off Sanam downstairs...

Their eyes met for a moment, and he resolutely turned them away to gaze out into the crowd... *jaw dropped*

"How could you hide it from me?" she silently yelled at him. "How could you?"

He gazed silently at her, his eyes sparking as if he had heard her silent yells. He looked at only her when he spoke those next words, as if the next revelation was just for her. πŸ˜² *Sanam: Please tell me what I'm thinking is wrong 😭*

Their eyes met once more as he moved through the crowd. He gazed at her quietly as he strode closer, but his eyes said nothing. They were calm pools, allowing no emotion to shine through. He grew closer and closer, and Sanam stiffened at that proximity. But then he was moving past, her, without saying one word, and striding up the stairs.

"Khuda hafiz, meri Jaan."πŸ₯Ί

I bet he must have said that in his mind though his eyes never revealed it...

You've written a truly wonderful part πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—... I hope things clear up soon between the Khans & the Nawab making way for a happy reunion πŸ˜Š

Eagerly waiting for the next part... Pleeeaaase do update very soon πŸ˜›

Edited by innocentangel4u - 8 years ago
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@chicksoup - How sweet of you to comment on each chapter. Thank you! πŸ€— I'm glad you like my writing and the fact that you find it something to relish. I'm also glad you're liking the characters and the progression of their love and story. That's always great to hear. Don't forget to come back and comment on the latest chapter. Will try to update soon!

@JShukla - Agree with you on Aahil's behavior. He's a full believer of the concept of noble idiocy and he's also afraid. And of course Rehan will always be on his Aahil bhai's side. πŸ˜‰ Glad you liked the chapter. Will try to update soonish. Thank you for commenting.

@innocentangel4u - Thank you for the long comment! ☺️ I'm glad you liked the update. I have tried really hard to keep all of the characters true to the show('s season 2), and it makes me so happy that you consider what this character did here exactly what Aahil would have done. I tend to forget the descriptive language and focus on the dialogue, so I'm glad that my efforts on that front were appreciated. πŸ˜† I will try to update soonish, but no guarantees.
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of, I would like to apologize to you @darkice, I read the prologue to this story some time ago. Then work and life got in the way and I didn't get to read any of the chapters... Until yesterday. Yes, I read all 9 chapters yesterday.. Stayed up way past my bedtime which resulted in me sleeping through my alarm and being late to work.. Haha!
But it didn't matter because I just couldn't put my phone down. I couldn't stop until I was caught up.

Like some ppl here at first I too thought that SaHil would be childhood sweethearts but then told myself that it might even be better if that's the only childhood conversation/ interaction they had and was happy that you went that route!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I knew that the man in blue suit at the gala/auction event was our Aahil but started second guessing myself when he introduced himself as Rehab Imran Qureshi to Sanam. But the way Sanam was all flustered around him and the things she was feeling around him, I went back to my original thought and then you confirmed it as well when Rehan and Aahil speak to each other and Rehan asks how long he has to pretend to be him(Aahil). 😳

I'll be honest, I was never a SeHan fan; their story was rushed and I was not able to connect to them. But I am definitely liking them in your story. You focused on Rehan's back story and we can really see the bond that Aahil and Rehan share.
I'm so enjoying the bond between Sanam and Seher .. In the show their dumbed down Sanam's character to accommodate Seher's character. Which did not sit well with me; but you have kept that fire, courage and straight forwardness in Sanam which I really love.
I didn't watch season1 either but I'm loving the bond between AsYa and the bond between AsYa and their daughter. It nice that there is no Tanveer and all the negativity which is a norm in the actual show.
Aahil... My ARI, my Jallad Jin... He was my fav character in the show and I love him here too. I wish he had shared the secret if his true identity with Sanam in private first. But I'm sure you have something interesting planned and that's why you decided to go this route. πŸ˜‰
I want Aahil to be more open about his feelings with Sanam. I want more SaHil interactions.. Some alone time
I could totally picture the entire story playing out in front of me with our SurVir and rest of the cast. πŸ˜ƒ

I just can't wait for you to update this story. I'm getting impatient already... Haha! But you can't rush prefection.. So take your time, but not too long lol

Loving every minute of it so far πŸ‘ πŸ‘ can't wait to read what happens next!

* please disregard any typos/ errors, I'm using my phone.Edited by Booteefool - 8 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also, good to know that you have written stories on ManEet, don't know many Geet fans here lol.
If time and life allows, I will also be reading those. πŸ˜›

And just out of curiosity, have you written anything on ArShi? When I guess I should've asked if you seen IPKKND first?
I would also be interested in reading ArShi stories as well, if you have written anything on them.
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@Booteefool - Thank you for the huge compliment. Staying up late . . . oversleeping and being late for work and calling my writing perfection . . . you are so sweet. ☺️ I enjoy writing, but I also enjoy reading people's feedback on that writing. I'm so happy that you are liking these characters and their relationships. Will try to update soon. (BTW, really impressed by the fact that you wrote all of this from your phone. I get too frustrated if I have to do that, thus the delay in my replying.)

Originally posted by: Booteefool

Also, good to know that you have written stories on ManEet, don't know many Geet fans here lol.
If time and life allows, I will also be reading those. πŸ˜›

And just out of curiosity, have you written anything on ArShi? When I guess I should've asked if you seen IPKKND first?
I would also be interested in reading ArShi stories as well, if you have written anything on them.

I actually have not watched IPKKND. I've seen bits and I think maybe the first 50 episodes, but it didn't capture me. Thus, I haven't written any ArShi stories. I'm honored that you'd want to read my other stories.

As for Maneet, I only wrote one fanfic for them. It's not often that I encounter Maneet Fans here; so happy to meet you. Here is the link, if life and time allow (πŸ˜›): Finally Found Ya
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
tazzz thumbnail

I'm being honest that I felt as nervous as Sanam! You showed the emotions wonderfully! Amazing! The confession we have been waiting for was amazing! πŸ˜† I don't know where to start. I loved how Asad's anger was portrayed and Zoya's cheeriness. The way Sanam slowly started figuring it out, how Lateef basically gave it away (leave it to "chui mui" to mess up everything). πŸ˜‰ You had a couple riddles in there too.

"The truth is often in the picture, right? Can't deny it. I'm sure the public will appreciate pictures of what their mayor is doing to protect their interests. Even if it's at this person's home."

That was great... I honestly meant it when I said I felt as nervous as Sanam. I don't know how you do this but you manage to put in so much excitement in every part! Now I'm guessing SaHil is giving up on each other, but obviously they will unite soon. Will you stop this after they unite or will you be able to continue it soon? 😳The plot is very interesting and I'm pretty sure the upcoming parts are fantastic too! I'd say that overall, having AsYa in the story made it even EVEN better. I can't wait for the next chapter! I reread this a couple times just because it was so... I don't know what to say... exciting? Climatic? I have no words to describe how fun it was to read this chapter.

Update whenever you can!  β€οΈ πŸ˜Š