Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update πŸ‘
Truth has come out like this😲
Now what will happen
Continue soon😊Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago
onlyaahil thumbnail
Finally Aahil revealed the truth!
Excited to see what will be sanam' s reaction.
Nicely written πŸ‘ Plz update soon if possible.
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was definitely one gripping chapter 
Loved reading it
Finally the trauth is out in the open
Waiting to know whether sanam will take rehan's advice and go talk to aahil or not
Please continue soon 
Will be waiting impatiently πŸ˜Š
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally Ahil revealed the triuth..wht a dhamaka..
its full JJ attitude..
b4 he said anythng,sanam strtd understanding bt ignr it..her reaction was as expected..poor sanam..
ahil hv his own insecurity..i cnt blame him fully...but wish he at 1st tell everythng to sanam..
&avi tak rehan being tanvir's son wo vi reveal nehi hua...
wht will b sanam's reaction to ahil??wht will ahil decide??
really wnt to knw & waiting 4 sahil's powerpack intense convo...
love it.cnt soon...
sahil333 thumbnail
Dear, what a wonderful and long update it is...AWESOME is the word! πŸ‘

Asad and his daughters is something to look out for. When they are together there are always feisty convos between them. And I love it.

It was very bad of Aahil for not stopping Lateef for dragging Sanam down. What on earth is wrong with him 😑. You don't do that to the woman you love...damn!

And finally the revelation, oh God...I was so nervous myself 

The echoes of her dreams ran through her head. She clapped her hands over her ears, trying to stop them. But it was no use. The truth was reverberating in her brain. He was the real Nawab. "How could you hide it from me?" she silently yelled at him. "How could you?"

He gazed silently at her, his eyes sparking as if he had heard her silent yells. He looked at only her when he spoke those next words, as if the next revelation was just for her.

I'm glad that Sanam figured it out herself before he revealed the truth himself.

The crowd began to whisper, the shock evident in those whispers. He waited, letting the noise die down. And in that wait, he never looked away from her.

I felt it for Sanam, she must be feeling very small and insulted by him and the truth at that moment.

"You'd probably been wondering why the Nawab had remained silent in this conversation. You were also probably wondering why I got to stand up here and reveal all of this. Then wonder no longer. I am Aahil Raza Ibrahim, the Nawab of Bhopal." He smirked at the crowd, seeming to enjoy their shock. He even smiled for the cameras as they went crazy in their photo-taking frenzy. "And . . . I am the ex-convict."

This must be so hard for him also, but at least the truth is out. It's still not the right way and fair to Sanam though!

Their eyes met once more as he moved through the crowd. He gazed at her quietly as he strode closer, but his eyes said nothing. They were calm pools, allowing no emotion to shine through. He grew closer and closer, and Sanam stiffened at that proximity. But then he was moving past, her, without saying one word, and striding up the stairs.

Gosh...So heart breaking πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί

How can Rehan expect from Sanam to take the first step to talk to him. They both have lied to the girls, geez...!!!😑   I'm hoping Aahil will take the first step. He was so wrong...

Thx for this Amazing chapter.

Nice VM's and a great song. Have always loved it. His voice...like pleading and sad!

DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved it! Hope all the misunderstandings are cleared soon and our couples reunite
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Goodness this is amazing! πŸ˜²πŸ‘
Wow! I was almost holding my breath when he was revealing all that! Damn! The tension and the surroundings, the required atmosphere - so well penned!

So the truth is out! That was intense. Is it unfair that I still feel more for my Aahil! πŸ˜† I know he has been a jerk for not telling HER first and now announcing it like THIS. And on top of that, being so cold about whatever happened before was "doesn't matter at all" I know, I know. But..

You know?! I feel for him more always. Only because of the way he was brought up, and how he always confined himself, how he always tried to hide his pain through his dark demeanor, and then how he finds HER and how he forgets all and has started dreaming, started thinking someone is there for him, and then being all weak and feeling worthless of that love, trying to push it away and when all this doesn't work, going back to his old cold self... Sigh!

What to do?! He has only expected from one person, and now he is being cold to that one itself. Ugh! Messed up it is. But the bottom line is..I still feel for him more. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

But this was amazing! The angst - so ready for it! Now, give some hardcore clashes of these two, with each other trying to outdo each other, failing, still maintaining that, and no one wants to "talk first" 

Can't wait for next part! πŸ˜›

AND yes. The VM and the song, I have said this on AT too. I just loved it. Wicked Game, so perfectly fits! 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Right from Aahil's determination and Rehan's hopeful words to Sanam's curiously and faith in her so called love.. It was truly heartbroken.

You wouldn't believe that I was sitting with a sheer feeling of suspense while reading about the Ball.. I was literally holding my breath upon the scene..

I've said it once and I'll say it again.. This is like watching a tale in a movie. It's so real and I cannot help but fall in love with each and every update you bring us. πŸ‘πŸΌ

That video is gold! That song is perfect! Every word just fits into their souls. .. It actually makes me cry to read the fate they are facing.. I feel so sorry for Aahil.. He has been through so much, taking one blow after another and still trying to stand tall.. If only the world knew that his legs are trembling to carry on the weight. They should have told Sanam and Seher the truth and spare them for the grieve.

Tell me if you disagree. Bhopal needs him. He doesn't need you. He pulls out . .. all of you suffer. So, what next? What should he do? That depends on what you do." His delivery was now completely cold. His words harsh. And his face expressionless.

Sanam stared at the man before her. This was not the man she knew. How could he even say these words. How could he be so cold?

Heart-wrenching to read.. You did an absolutely awesome job at portraying this. I simply have no words to describe.. You've actually managed to make me speechless. This is how great this is. β€οΈ

"I'm here to end your wondering of whether those rumors are true." He leaned forward, and almost every member of the audience leaned forward in return to hear his next words. "I'm here to tell you that those rumors are true."

I don't know why.. But I found this particular scene awesome. Like it reminded me one of those old classic movies.

He was the real Nawab. "How could you hide it from me?" she silently yelled at him. "How could you?"

He gazed silently at her, his eyes sparking as if he had heard her silent yells. He looked at only her when he spoke those next words, as if the next revelation was just for her.

Then wonder no longer. I am Aahil Raza Ibrahim, the Nawab of Bhopal." He smirked at the crowd, seeming to enjoy their shock. He even smiled for the cameras as they went crazy in their photo-taking frenzy. "And . . . I am the ex-convict."

Wow.. *trying to find words* 

Honestly, I'm trying to find something to say but I'm failing. This is so profound at its perfection. You've done an amazing job at portraying the suspense and drama. I loved the part where Aahil confessed in front of the media. It was such a bad-ass moment but even though he was smirking, I could feel sorrow and hurt behind his smile. - Something you have created so delicately. πŸ‘

Amazing chapter with a heart racing bits.. I loved how Rehan met with Sanam telling her,  with a heart full of hope, that there is much more to Aahil that meets the eye.. 

Update soon, Love. Cannot wait to read the next part - As always. You've left me with a need of wanting more and more.. 

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@sageflower7 - Thanks! I was hoping the tension came through rather than it being just a boring chapter about one speech.  In terms of Aahil acting this way . . . he really doesn't expect Sanam to forgive him. So he picks the worst way to reveal the truth, making it "easier" on her.

@NanduVijay - Thank you! Yep, Aahil is back in his JJ avatar, since that was the one that helped him to hide his vulnerable side. At this point he's pretty much given up on Sanam. You'll read more about that in the next chapter.

@onlyaahil - Thanks. Will try to update ASAP, but I am also going back to a busy two weeks at work. So no promises. πŸ˜›

@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. One part of the truth is out. πŸ˜‰ Let's see what Sanam will do in the next chapter.

@LoveSonu2408 - Thanks! glad you enjoyed it. I was going for the JJ attitude, so I'm glad that came through. As we all know, when he was in this mode and acting the most confident was when he felt the most vulnerable. Poor Aahil. πŸ˜­  Let's see what happens next.

@sahil333 - Thanks! Glad you thought it was awesome! πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad you enjoyed the father-daughter interactions and were nervous at the speech part. That's what I was going for. Let me tell you, that speech was really difficult to write. 😡 As to what Sanam does next, some of that will appear in the next chapter.
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@bloomnskyrules - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the chapter. Not everything will be resolved so soon. There is a ways to go before the couples truly unite since I'm a bit sadistic. 😈

@Junoon-e-SaHil - Thank you! Glad you liked it. I totally get your sympathy for Aahil. We all know the shaky foundation he stands on and any day he gets through with no self-destructive activity is a good day. I love your description of Aahil, because that is so true about him. She makes him want to be stronger, better, but he is still standing on that shaky foundation and it is so easy for him to fall. 😭  As for the song, I saw one of our SaHilians dedicate this song to SaHil or Aahil . . . it could have been you. But that is how I discovered this beautiful song last year and thought it would be perfect here.

@mahwash22 - Mahwash! πŸ€— Once again, thanks for the heaps of compliments. I am so glad you all saw this chapter as being suspenseful and it left you anxious. Because, really how much actually happens in it, right? So, I'm glad. As for these men being honest and trusting . . . πŸ˜• . . . they don't have it in them to believe they could be fully accepted once anyone found out the truth, even by the ones they love. So . . . there will be a bit more hesitance there. Glad you liked the video. See my comment for Pragya RE the song above, but I was hearing it a couple of days ago and thought it would fit here, you know? And love your description of Aahil. That is why we all love him, right? Will try to update soon, but work calls and it'll be a busy two weeks. Will try to update soon!
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago