SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update 😊 would like to read more on sahil
Res
i hv to read last 4 parts together,thn will cmnt..i miss it dnt knw how...sorry..
unres

what a updt...πŸ‘.very beautifull...
sahil scenes & rmnce r fantastic...⭐️.ahil's turmoil & sanam's lv for him emoted very well...
wht a big big confusion..ahil was in jail,bt as ahan living each other's life it effectd thm very much,nw on sase also..
poor ahil!.he tolerate so much..i love the confession,how cute...bt bam!wht a nxt twist..
sanam dnt knw anythng & ahil also hv his insecurities...
nw asad banned thm to go to thr's house...the scene whr ahil said 'khuda hafiz meri jaan'...😭
wht will sahil/sehan do nw...
nw ahil thinking why rehan will suffer for his past..oops!
hope ahil cn tell sanam evrythng as sanam hate lies..hope she cn forgv him & stay with him aftr knwing all truth lk she promised during confession...
very beautiful updts..i love it..cnt soon.
Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 8 years ago
Thanks for the update and it was worth waiting . Loved the entire update. Never expected that Aahil was in in jail for murdering his father. Is it true?
Hope Aahil comes out of his insecurities and confess about his past to Sanam. It is very painful to watch him hurt and also huting Sanam.
such a treat to log on the forum and read the new updates on my fav stories..

So Sanam's sub-conscious mind realizes he is Aahil...
When did I miss the love confession. gotta read the previous part. is it there?

Sanam's glee mirrored mine at her getting stuck in rains with the hottieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

not impeccably dressed...in jeans and t-shirt...'drool', t-shirt sticking to outline the abs.. ovaries burstingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Loving the angst! ! She's reaching out to a hurting man and he pushes her away for her well being. 

Love it!! Abbu Asad being the typical Dad huh.
@muskaan17rocks - Thank you for the comment. Yep, we're at the angsty part of the story, and that might not end soon. I'm glad the emotions came through. Hope you keep on reading and commenting.

@onlyaahil
- thanks! Glad you liked it.

@LoveSonu2408 - Thanks for the compliments. Glad you liked it. I'm happy you're seeing their emotions in my words. As for what happens next . . . wait and see. πŸ˜›

@NanduVijay - Thanks for the comment! The truth of the past . . . will slowly come out. πŸ˜‰ I will warn you though, the angst will continue, but there will be light moments, too.

@JShukla - Thanks! Glad you liked those little beats amongst the angst. The love confession is in chapter 07.

@sageflower7
- Thanks! Glad you liked the angst, since it'll be more in the forefront now. And isn't it true for all love stories? The concept of noble idiocy and overbearing parents. At least in all the Paki/Indian/Korean dramas that I watch. Our Aahil was always the sacrificing type. 😭
You made us wait so long. But it was soo worth the wait.
How beautiful was Ahils prayer. I absolutely loved it. 

Update soon! 
Beautiful and very touching chapter!

Love the SaSe convo...

So Sanam is even confused in her dream πŸ˜†

Oh boy, Sanam couldn't be more wrong to think that it would be an uphill battle for Seher. She will be in for a shock herself .

I love Aahil's dua, so sincere...

"Please make her my destiny. After You, I only want to be hers. Amin. . ."

Aahil was too violent and that was not good in front of Sanam. Love the time they spent together though. Sanam told him her past and it's so unfortunate that he had not. It would set him free from the darkness he's in and she would be very understanding I think.

And finally reaching her home and this just killed me...😭😭

"I'm not worthy of those tears," he said softly. "Never shed them for me."

"Khuda hafiz, meri jaan."

And hurts to think that he thinks that he was the reason and that he didn't deserve any better...gosh, the pain he must have felt.

Great update!

awesome you updated on my birthday! awesome update, well done, hoping Aahil admits the  truth sooner rather than later
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!!!! πŸ˜† sanam accepting "rehan" and even going against asad!!! πŸ˜² but im still confused about tanveer. so does that mean that aahil really killed his father? tanveer didn't kill him? so tanveer is dead? i think we'll be clear on this in a couple chapters! πŸ˜Š  but i loved this update! it had so much in it! finding out about the nawab's death, sanam suspecting "rehaan" to be aahil, aahil saving her, sanam finding out about aahil's nightmares, and so much more! it was packed with excitement! πŸ˜† β€οΈ