SaHil FF: Eternally Yours, Epilogue, P42, Dec14.2016 - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
@adventure_gurl - Thanks! Glad you liked it. β˜ΊοΈ

@muskaan17rocks
- Thank you! Glad you liked the update. I hope to begin the next chapter soon. Now, how long it will take to finish it . . . that's another story. πŸ˜†

@NanduVijay - Thanks! Glad you liked the convo between SaHil. Hope to bring you many more like these. πŸ˜‰
πŸ€—Wonderful n beautiful chapter.πŸ€—
Loved it.
The family dinner part was awesome.
Ahil n rehaan want to stay away from sanam n seher due to their pasts but they r unable to.
Both the boys now know haya's rehaan's sister n tanveer was a murderer.
Sanam got ahil's number from latif n he had saved it coz he felt it was sanam.
Their phone convo were good.
They got to know many things about each other.
Ahil n sanam r coming close to each other.
Their last convo was lovely .
Continue soon
πŸ€—πŸ€—
wow.. a great update...
beutifully described...please update soon...
Another long review coming your way... πŸ˜†

Part One:

Yaaay, you updated! This was so needed after the "news" we've got today.

The start was so mysterious and well build up. I can understand the worry Aahil has for his family, especially for his sisters.

He tugged at his collar, feeling a tightness around his throat. That was weird, since the shirt's first three buttons had been left unbuttoned. It wasn't the shirt . . . it was the feelings that woman had aroused inside of him. She made him hope, and he didn't want to hope.

Love it! love it and love it! This was such a great chapter with so much happening. Feelings were slowly starting to get acknowledged..

It was really painful to read about Rehan's past. But at the same time it felt real and good to get an insight into his life. I miss him so much..

Again, I absolutely adore and cherish the bond the two have! It's so gentle and family-like.

And the scene where Aahil comes to donate to the shelter. It touched my heart so much! It was one of my fav scenes from the update. I have always pictured him to be soft and helpful toward others.

Sanam bribing Lateef to get his number was epic. πŸ˜†

And that conversation they had on the phone. *DEAD* Oh My God. It was so full of emotions and misery. I could feel Aahil's pain. And the fact that he thinks he's lonely. He don't have anyone... But slowly, he will come to realize that there are people who cares about  him. You did a fantastic job at creating the atmosphere. Take a bow, Lovely!

Absolutely love the ending of Part One. So nice to see that Sanam wanting to help, as it's her nature. She cannot let go and see people in pain. So proud of her.

Part Two:

I actually needed to take a few hours off after reading the beautiful piece. Especially when the topic is so strong. I love the fact that you wrote a story on this. Kudos to you, Lovely! You're doing such a great job that you truly deserve all the attention and love. Keep it up. β€οΈ

How strong is Aahil's pain. I get tears in my eyes whenever I read about it. And he's slowly opening up in front of Sanam.. 

"Anything . . . I'd do anything to make sure that a child won't have to grow up like that," he said.

It really takes my breath away.

"How did you decide to work in such an ugly field when you appreciate beauty so much?" he asked in a driven tone, his fingers tightening around her shoulder. "How can your heart stand it?

"He opened my eyes to reality, and I swore that I would never close them again. I do this for that little boy that I couldn't help."

This is the most heart touching story that I have ever come across. Beautiful and so emotional.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him close. Looking up at the stars once more, she murmured in appreciation. "My soul also needs beauty. And I look at these stars for that. There are so many stars in the sky tonight!"

"But now . . . now I'm seeing more stars in that sky. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll even see a falling star and all my wishes will come true."

My eyes are shining and I can't even think properly. I mean... I need to take a deep breath. I'm not sure if you'll understand what I mean, but wow... This is incredible and I really thank you for another heartfelt chapter. Update soon as we all cannot wait to read further. πŸ‘

Edited by mahwash22 - 8 years ago
Wow...double update! Wonderful chapters!

Zoya can't cook, but love that Mr. Khan still adores her. They still can't tell her the truth?!!!

So Sanam was cooking his favorite dishes...nice!

Heartfelt phone-convo between SaHil.

Revealing of AaHan past was so hearttouching.

Sanam actually was telling Aahil's past story to Aahil himself.

I wonder what would Sanam do when she will come to know the truth about the real nawab/Aahil.

Nice SaHil moment under the stars. They are so attracted to each other,

Awesome update, can't wait for the next chapter.
@Kabhibloom - Thank you! πŸ€— I'm glad you saw that these two are learning over the course of these "episodes". Will try! πŸ˜‰

@kratiagrawal - Thanks! Glad you liked the descriptive writing. Will try. πŸ˜‰

@mahwash22 - Once again . . . πŸ€—You impress me so much with how you read my stories. I love that you enjoy them so much. πŸ˜† Especially, in the wake of the depressing news. At least, SaHil will always be together in our stories. I wish the CVs will learn how a writer who's actually passionate about the material (like we all are) makes a difference to the story telling. Where we could have had a feast for the eyes, we got stale bread instead when we watched the show. πŸ˜† I'm glad you enjoy AaHan's bond. That was one thing they kind of got right, at least until they had Rehan continue to hide things from Aahil. I'm happy you're liking this SaHil, as well.  Keep on making such wonderful comments, and I'll continue to update soonish. πŸ˜†

@sahil333 - Thanks! ☺️ Although, in the interests of full disclosure, it's not a double update. It was just a really long chapter, and IF wouldn't let me post it all in one post. So, the two parter. Thank you for letting me know what you liked, since it helps me see what worked and what didn't. Always appreciate the compliments. πŸ˜† Will try to update soon.
Beautiful update
lvd it.
u r an amazing writer 😳
continue soon

Wow.. what an absolutely delightful read!

I can't believe you dole out such goodies for freeπŸ˜•πŸ˜² .

You have woven such cool characters here. Each complicated in its own way.

And Whoa our Khan girls are taking the lead and pursuing the guys. That's commendable.

I love how Rehan and Aahil have bonded. they are actually brothers now.
Every time you write Aahil with a shy smile and Rehan barking orders, it cracks me up..LOL.

such a nice chapter.. so much packed in and pretty good length too.
Not once did I notice the length until I used the scroller on my browser.

@siyasharma94 - Thanks for the compliments, for liking the story and taking the time to write a comment. Will try to update soonish, so please keep on reading. πŸ˜‰

@minnie2308 - Thanks for the huge compliment! I'm just happy that you all are willing to read the stories. πŸ˜›  I'm glad you're liking the characters and especially the AaHan bond and SaSe's proactiveness. Glad to read the length wasn't too much. Will update soon, so please keep on reading.
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
Awesome updatesπŸ‘πŸΌ love sahil moments😊