Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ‘
My goodness , the intrigue !!

There are twin girls, and they meet two guys... and they were posing as one another !!

I LOVE IT !!

Why did I miss this story ???!! 

If I haven't said so before, I Love your style, throwing in details in the environment, and the scene, makes me imagine the place as though I'm watching a taped scene with actors! 
πŸ‘
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was brilliant πŸ‘ I loved it! The suspense that you built up was perfect! From the moment you said shy smile I knew it was Rehan! I personally love these prince/princess impersonation stories! The encounter between Sanam and Aahil was hot β˜ΊοΈ So much attraction between these two  Great job! I really enjoyed reading it! Also the bond between Sanam Asad and Sanam Zoya was beautiful! Looking forward to the next chapter! Cant wait for Aahil's POV! Wonder how he felt about the girl he just met, it seems that he remembers her as well! Plz update soon!
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved loved loved it, you write it beautifully :) i was like nooo its aahil and at the end it got my answer, brilliant job πŸ‘ plzzz continue soon eagerly waiting for next part
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update..
I jst knew its ahil nd yes he was
update soon
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God! 
This piece.. I've been saving your story so I could read it when I got the chance.. I am so glad that I read it now. πŸ€—

Wow, how I got blown away by your ability to capture strong emotions and feelings into the story. πŸ‘

This story has really touched me and I cannot wait to read further and find out what happens. I loved the way you started with Aahil and how you build his past. One thing I got to say, I absolutely enjoy the way, Sanam is.. You did a wonderful job characterizing her. 

I am so hooked on this story. It's so beautiful with so many hidden secrets, emotions and feelings attached. Cannot wait to unleash the secrets.. Why are the brothers pretending to be each other.. 

Update soon, dear! β€οΈ You're got this reader and admirer wanting more of your brilliant writing. πŸ€—

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@khushbloom - Thanks! Will do. Promise.

@minnie2308 - Thanks! Glad to read you'll be back. πŸ˜†

@-CRJ- - Thanks!

@muskaan17rocks - Thanks! Will try to update quickly.

@chicksoup - Yep. How could our Sanam feel anything for another man? That would be sacrilegious.  πŸ˜†

@sahil333 - Thanks! One thing that I hate about this show is that they pretty much isolated Sanam from the beginning . . . from Badi Ammi/Haya . . . then they ruined whatever she might have had with Seher for cheap thrills. I want family to be a big part of this story. And of course I'll try for lots of sparks. πŸ˜†

@castlebones - Yep. When was Aahil ever shy? The world could change, but Aahil could never change in that aspect. πŸ˜‰ Thank you!

@adventure_gurl - Thank you!

@sageflower - Thank you for the compliments. As for being able to imagine the scene, that's a huge compliment. πŸ˜³ I'll try my best to continue that practice.

@Raingoddess - Thanks for appreciating the suspense. πŸ˜† I will be trying for high tension/level of hotness between our SaHil. 😳 Let me know if I succeed.

@Fatima78651 - Thank you! Hoped you liked the twist at the end.

@siyasharma94 - Thank you! Will try.

@mahwash22 - Aww. That's so sweet! I hope to make Sanam and really all of the female characters in this story strong. Hope you like the other characterizations, as well. The secrets will be revealed . . . not soon  . . but eventually. πŸ˜›
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RES
Can I get a PM when you update?
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: najma123

RES

Can I get a PM when you update?

Unfortunately, it takes way too long to PM the way IF has it set up. I don't have the time to do this 😭, and I'd much rather be writing in the time I do have.

I don't know if you'd want to do this instead . . . but if you go to my BLOG and fill in the field with your email and click on the sign me up button on the left of the screen, you'll get an email every time I update.  I hope that is an okay alternative. I'll even start putting in a link for the IF thread in my Blog post.
Kabhibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When r u updating?
Update soon.
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent update.

the shy smile had to be Rehan. I was just trying to picture KV with a 'shy' smile and could only think of DhruvπŸ˜†. he's never been shy after that.πŸ˜‰

Why did these men swap identities?😲 its intriguing..

Hoping you can post the next one soon.
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago