Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ (Page 30)

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Me me me
Raising my hand Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Anyone ready for update?

Meee

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_dreamer IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_dreamer
Arjuhi_dreamer

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Arjun Heart

--Anjali--

oju786 Senior Member
oju786
oju786

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Me ready .

Edited by oju786 - 24 September 2015 at 12:41pm

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha_kmh

I Am ready
last update pe comment kaun karega?
Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Anyone ready for update?

M ready hu...  Big smile

Saare comments v done hai  Star
--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Chapter 23

I took a deep breath of air as we walked through the Mumbai terminal after a tiring 3 hour flight that suckd so bad that it couldn't be described. Arjun's company jet was with Raj and Kruti as one of their wedding gift to get around Australia. So he had to fly out with us, since we were on the last flight to Mumbai form Maldives that day, it was already night and the weather worsened. Thankfully it happened after the wedding and it was raining so the flight was delayed. And then food had gone bad inside somehow so it was nearly impossible to go near the entrance.

"I'm never flying commercial flight again" he looked like he had aged 20 years in the past 3 hours. "Spoilt" I teased him trying to lighten the mood. I said goodbye to the girls and their husbands or parents waited for them. I greeted them while exchanging pleasantries and introducing Arjun.

"See you tomorrow?" Rosie asked and I nodded. Arjun frowned at me. "What's tomorrow?" he looked at me curiously. "That it's not today!" and I laughed at my own hilarity. "We need to discuss what further. I'm thinking we need to take a break from all the wedding planing for 5-6 months. We've all thought of it you know? we've worked very hard for past 6 year without a break. So I guess we are finally at a point where we can sit back and not worry if we don't have any weddings to plan." I explained biting my lip. Trying not to sound spoilt or bitchy. "That's probably a good idea" he nodded.

"What's your Christmas plans?" by now we were at the back gate where one of Arjun's driver had bought the car and we were ready to step in with the luggage already loaded. "I'm going to London tomorrow Arjun" I winced. I had completely forgotten to tell him about this whole thing. "Isn't This the second time in like 2 months?" he frowned looking at me with concern. "It's actually the third time. You remember when we first went to Maldives, and we kissed that night I had to urgently fly to London." I bit my lip. One and half month of friendship and this had never come up. I just never thought it was necessary to tell him because we were just friends.

"Oh, any reason to go there?" he further questioned, trying to get something out. "Yes. I have to tell you everything. But let's go home. Freshen up and I'll make up something quick and delicious to eat and I'll tell you" I kissed him softly and he signed. "Yes. Mine or yours babe?" he asks. "Mine won't have any food stored because my housekeeper brings fresh supplies everyday. You think we'd find something at your place? I don't feel like I can eat take out or restaurant food anymore" I chewed on my cheeks rolling my eyes and he laughed while he kissed the side of my face. "Yes. The fridge is stocked daily even when I'm not there because Kruti is always there. She must have ..." he stopped short of the sentence and I moved into his arms. "I think Gloria must have stocked the fridge out of habit. I'm sure" he muttered sulkyly. "You'll eventually get used to it don't worry!" I cuddled into his side as the drive parked in the garage.

"You have a private elevator from this garage, means this is your garage?" I turned to look at him, once we were out of the car. "Yes" he smirked at me. "Why do you need..." I started and then paused to count. "21" Arjun answered my unanswered question. I shook my head at him and he laughed. "What?" he asked me shoving his hands in his pockets. "Nothing, let's go I'm hungry!" I pulled him along with me to the elevator and then into his apartment as the elevator dinged to a stop.

"What you like to eat sir?" I asked as I stripped out of the heels, digging my feet in the warm carpet, I pulled my hair into a bun while I waited to him to reply. "I..uhh" I frowned and looked at him to see his eyes grow dark with lust. I shook my head at him and threw the jacket and scarf on the sofa along with my purse, phone and bag. I was about to turn back to face Arjun when I felt hands creep up my waist. "Do you know how sexy you look? How alluring it is to watch you get comfortable in the apartment?" his voice was a husky whispers that sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't find words to speak when he turned me around to face him, his hands staying put on my waist.

"Arjun...umm" I couldn't complete my sentence because his lips came crashing down on mine. I responded with an eager moan. He moved us back until my leg his the back of the sofa couch and I fell over it. "You are so sexy" he muttered as he trailed kisses down my throat to the base of the neck and back up again. "Arohi, you know what you do to me?" he asked, "I umm" "You make me loose control, you make me want things I've neve had, ever. You make me want you so much that it kills me!" he was looking straight into my eye, like he could see straight through my soul. My heart beats were going in an over drive, I tightened my hold in his hair and pulled his mouth back to mine.

A few more minutes of insanity of pure love and lust we both breathed hard. My cheeks tinted to bright red when he pulled back and sat up pulling me with him. He laughed after looking at me. I couldn't speak, the intensity of that single kiss had shaken me.

"Here, I'll show you the kitchen" he acted like nothing happened and that angered me. I narrowed my eyes at his back while he lead me to a huge kitchen. Why does he need this big kitchen again? I frowned at the enormity of the place, but I couldn't say I was surprised. I had seen his living room, masts bedroom and bathroom and they were 2 times the size of a regular one. "So, what are you making me?" he asked nonchalantly. I glared at him and said "I don't want to make anything now!" I stomped my way back to the door when his hands came around my wait form behind and lifted me up with one hand like I weighed nothing.

"What's wrong love?" he whispered in my ears. "Nothing" I replied curtly. "Oh, and that's why you are talking so distantly?" he turned me around to look at him and I looked down staring at our feet, not wanting to look him in the eye. I could hear his steady breathing and somehow that was calming my inner turmoil. "Tell me Aru!" he urged staring right at me, wanting me to look him in the eye. "How can you pretend like nothing happened right outside and be all jolly and asked for food? Are you immune to me?" I snapped at him. He was acting all mushy.

His eyes widened at my statement. "I...immune to you? Is that what you are asking me?" his eyes burning with fire and I nodded, speechless. "Well you want to know why I acted the way I did? Because if I would have kissed you for a second more, I would have hauled you into the bedroom and ravished you the entire night. You want to see how you affect me? Seriously Aru, why are you so insecure with me?" his eyes had turned into a pool of deep blue color which made me want to stare at them all the time. I felt myself shake at the intensity of the words, I was rendered speechless once again and this time I cursed myself for bringing this up and making thing uncomfortable. I wished I would've taken the offer for cooking without the drama so I did one thing that I thought could get us out of the situation.

I kissed him, I kissed him like my life depended on it and I heard him groan before he kissed me back!

So how's it?
Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naeemaafzal02Kaddudeewanifym23Madhu-n-kaddupinky.paddaArjuhi_kkMysticRiver

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 24 September 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Abbeee... main first...

--Anjali--

Go to top