Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ (Page 24)

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
NO, No , I am interested to the story Smile
please don't discontinue Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Chapter 18

One day to go for the wedding festivities to start and it was chaos. The 5 festivities were lined up one after the other form 20th December to 24th December. Kruti and Raj's family were due to arrive today with some guests while other guests were coming tomorrow. Everyone was emaild what sea plane and what room they would be getting in advance all they had to do was give the letter at reception and they would get the keys.

I was standing at the deck where the seaplanes landed to welcome the Singhania and Arora's with in grand welcome with the traditional dhols playing. It was just them, us, and the staff currently at the resort so we could just do whatever we wanted to. The dhols starting up made me come back to the present. "Welcome" the hotel staff greeted them with garlands of purple orchids and a yellow welcome drink.

I and girls stood in a line to greet them as they passed by. With the families, there were close family and friends, making this clan of about 40 people. As soon as everyone was welcomed the subtle dhols changed into the loud Punjabi ones and everyone was pulled into a quick shake of leg. I saw Kruti and and Raj standing in middle while their families laughed and danced around them. I felt a smile stretched on my face that I was the one providing them with the sources of happiness.

Feeling content I stood that the back, instructing the staff to ready the breakfast. Once that was done, I walk around the dancing when I was pulled in. The girls were already in the circle.

"This is so precious Arohi!" Kruti hugged me and I smiled at her "We aim to please." giving her a quick hug I tired to escape when Arjun caught my hand. "A little warm up before our dance!" he said grinning like an idiot.

It was a month back when Raj was visiting Kruti form Europe and had plans with Arjun for dinner so we all got together and then after dinner we decided to hit a club. There Kruti saw me dancing and asked me if I could dance at their sangeet. Her best friend was performing, their parents were, even they were. But I refused, I said I was a planner not family when she had lashed out and said that I was like a sister to her and she wouldn't talk to me if I didn't complain. What she didn't know was, a surprise awaited her, Arjun would be my dancing partner. I had recently discovered that Arjun could dance pretty well too.

"That reminds me, meet me after dinner for the practice!" I reminded Arjun as the music died down. He nodded at me and I moved out of the circle to look at the further arrangements.

Once everyone was settled in their suites, they came out for breakfast. Even though it was December, it hardly ever was chilly in Maldives. It was The perfect get away during winters, sunny and calming ocean waves.

"You like the eating arrangement?" I chewed on my lips as Raj and Kruti entered hand in hand. "This is even better than the sketchs." she looked the the huge tent that was open at all sides except the pillars that were supporting it. The roof was a huge white and lilac with flowers covering the entire stretch.

Tables placed in circles with center pieces of lilies an 8-10 seats per table. "Thank you for doing all this Arohi" Raj nodded politely at me. I showed them to the tables where the serves were serving breakfast. "Have you eaten?" Arjun floated in through thin air and whispered in my ears making my jump. "What is wrong with you?" I hissed at him "Why do toh always have to sneak up on me?" I turned around to glare at him. "Oh, come on let's eat something!" he pulled me with him to one of the tables.

"So, where are we practicing the dance routine today?" he asked me and I sushed him "Oh, don't speak so loudly. You are going to give us away!" I stared at him, wide eyes. "Oh, you sush! I'm always careful. There is no one around!" he cut through his waffle and stuffed it in the mouth. "These are so good!" he moaned and while doing all this, a normal person would have looked like a pig who had never seen food, Arhun looked as cool, calm and collected and sophisticated as ever.

I reluctantly ate some before leaving. I had so much to do. "Tour of the whole place in half and hour with Kruti and Raj and both their parents, come along If you want" I told him before calling jai. One of the interns for some last minute inspections.

It was that night after dinner I was ready to go to Arjun's for the final practice. My train of thoughts started and ended on Arjun. Even when he was in Mumbai and me here, he called me everyday night, just because and now I didn't find it indifferent. It was normal. I picked up my bag, the iPod and tied the laces before walking out of the room.

I felt weird performing at an event that I was managing. This was too personal but with Singhania's my relationship was personal. Just 2 days before I came here, Arjun's mother wanted to show me an prospectivegroom for wedding. They were all really cool for being billionaires.

I rolled my eyes and was about to knock on the door when the door opened. Out came a beautiful girls and she smiled at me. "So you are the after dinner? He can do better" she flipped her hair and started to walk away when Arjun came at the door.

I felt tears pool in my eyes, I didn't need to see him with a girl when I was trying to overcome him. I saw him look me in the eye and say "It's not what it looks like Arohi!" he promised. "Arjun" I squeaked. "It doesn't matter. I'm not your after dinner!" I glared at her and was successful keeping my tears at bay.

"Oh, I thought so. You aren't pretty enough for him!" She winked at Arjun.
"Tanisha, you need to leave NOW. What is wrong with you?" he straightened her with a glare. "but, I Arjun." she was on verge of tears. "Leave now!" he snapped and I walked in placing my iPod In the dock. "We need to talk about what happened Aru!" he caught my hand and spun me around to pull me into him.

"There is nothing to talk about Arjun. We are friends and she just mistook me as something else and she was jealous. And we are just friends!" I told him nonchalantly.

"Cut the friends bull shit Aru. I feel for you more than a friend does for another. Ive had enough of this crap. Okay!" he whispered in my ears with force in his voice. Tears that I held back now flowed freely. "You can't feel that way. That's not possible!" I spoke through tears.

"You can't tell me how u feel. I'm a grown man for god sakes Arohi" so I was Arohi now? Why was he doing this? I didn't want this.

"But I don't feel the same way about you Arjun. I'm sorry!" I tugged my hand which was in his hold and created a distance. "You don't feel a thing when I do this?" He took a step towards me, red flashed in his eyes. I took a step back while he stepped forward. His hands caught my hand tightly.

My back hit the wall and he caged me in "You don't, don't you?" and his lips crashed on mine. Arjun's lips were pressed against mine and he was kissing me like he was going to eat me. It was the more passionate kiss I'd ever experienced. Groaning I brought my hands to wound around his neck. Arjun deepened the kiss and then roughly pulled away. "Tell me now, you don't feel a thing" his eyes flashed anger and I shook my head trying to deny, but even I was having a hard time trying to figure out why I didn't want this. Just then my head bulb lit, yes he wasn't the committing type. "No I don't" I stomped my foot for good measure. "Your mouth says one thing, but your body says another." he snapped at me.

"We are done here. I don't want to do the dance anymore." hestalked towards the door and held it open for me. "But Arjun..." I started. "I'm sorry Arohi. I can't keep doing this. It kills me to watch you and think you are not mine. Every time we go out it literary aches to not hold your hand. I'm sorry but I can't keep myself out any long. And since you've decided we can't be more than friends, these 5 days will be the only time we meet. I had fun knowing you Arohi Gupta. I will always love you!" there he had said it. "Don't say love!" I whispered and he shook his head.

"I...bye" his voice was think with emotions and I saw him gulp before he hugged me. "I loved being your friend. Maybe some day I'll do again but it's killing me thinking you are not mine!" and with that he walked inside.

Tears didn't stop as I ran to my suite. I loved him too then why was I denying it? Why was I saying no to him? On his past? I was basing all this on that?. I was scared of Arjun breaking my already broken heart and I knew it I couldn't handle it. You did the right thing, I reminded myself as I fell asleep with dried tears on my face.

Eagerly waiting for feedback:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RHEA123fym23Zannat.jazmeenpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkMadhu-n-kaddu

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:02am | IP Logged
M first kya ?????????  Ermm  

--Anjali--

Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ohh Haan... iss baar main hi first  Big smile

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zakter

NO, No , I am interested to the storySmile
please don't discontinueCry
then why you never comment?
Madhu-n-kaddu IF-Rockerz
Madhu-n-kaddu
Madhu-n-kaddu

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oh ho... Best Friends...  Arjuhi...
*Whistle  *Whistle*
Inka toh bhaggu hi jaane kya hoga ?????  Ermm

Love deir khit pit n chik chik ... Tongue

"don't mess with people who bring you food!" ---   LOL

Lily n Tania  LOL
Poor Aru... Such a bold inquiry ... 

Arjun's reply...  "I'm ready, whenever she wants to!"    ---- Killer   ROFL
Arohi became LAAL TamaaTar  Blushing

"Aru"... Ok he stole d name given by me... not done  Geek

Help in packing... ok... he s not dat kiddo... LOL

2 hours, 3 fights later we were all done.  --- LOL  R u sure dey r not married secretly  Tongue

Love deir End convo... 
Flight Buddy  Hug

Just hoping Aru's every problems gonna end real soon so she can concentrate on Arjun...
History says Casanova Arjuns always turned out as d greatest boy friends/ Hudbands ever... Day Dreaming

Just waiting to see d day in here too... Heart

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Damn!!

I loved this Update!!! Heart

I was so scared to read this after ur Lil note in grp msg ...but I'm relieved now!! Big smile

Arjun ...he stole my Heart today Heart
his Lil confession was so good Heart

I just love d chemistry that they share Day Dreaming

totally understand both povs ...

I hope arohi give him a chance & trust his love ...& I hope Arjun makes her believe & trust in his Love !

They won't perform together?! Cry

Ye ishq nahi asaan.. aag ka Dariyaa hai..doob k jaana hai Broken Heart

--Anjali--

Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 16 September 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Part 8
Arohi was RUDE..okay i understand she is having some problems but that doesn't mean she can shout on anyone like that. 
I love this arjun so cute he is. 
Email part was cute. Hope they will come closer in future. Off to read another chapter. 

--Anjali--

Go to top