Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ (Page 22)

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Chapter 16

It was Monday morning, a day after the engagement, that I received a call form Conrad, that they had a sudden problem in some of the room they were going to give us and we had to cut down 50 guest. I couldn't take it. They promised us. They even said they would return all the advance given to them, if we wanted to cancel.

Pacing around wasn't helping neither was sitting down. So I walked out and called an urgent meeting. "This is a disastor" Rosie murmured and I glared at her. "But you already know that!" she shrugged sheepishly. "Okay. We've been going back and froth for about 20 minutes and nothing is helping how about we book the Woldrof Astoria. I know we didn't suggest them this because they wanted the Conrad form Hilton hotels and not Astoria but we've had great relations with them and if they can like secluded it and we can rent the whole thing for 5 days, then we can even have sangeet in open air like Kruti wanted." Lily suggested and my eyes widened.

"That's a great idea. I could kiss you right now and you know what? I'll do it" and I kissed her cheek long and hard. "first of all, ewwe! And second of all. CALL! Now!" she shoved the office phone at me and I dialed them.

"Hello this is Arohi speaking form India. Can I talk to ..." and thirty minutes later I was successful in securing the entire island form 20th to 25th December. I had then rushed to call Kruti, Raj and their parents in for an urgency.

An hour later every one arrived but Kruti was looking distorted. "Calm and sit down. I need to speak. Arjun isn't here? Shall we start or wait?" I bit my lip as I questioned everyone and just then "Hi, missed me?" Arjun was standing at the door of the conference room leaning against the door jam. "Mr. Singhania. This isn't time to joke. Should you come in, we could start.!" I glared at him and he smiled in defeat.

"Okay. So the place we were booked for wedding called this morning. They had some problems with a section of the resort and they are keeping it closed for 3 months, that ment we needed to get 50 -60 less people. Now I didn't want that, so I have something else arranged."

I clicked on the projector and picture of island came up. "This is Woldrof Astoria Maldives. I've got them to rent us the whole island form 20th to 25th December! They are part of Hilton hotels so as a compensation the Conrad where we were booking before have agreed to accommodate the people from Astoria to Conrad. I'm sorry I couldn't get the original one, but I couldn't do anything else!" I prayed they would accept this arrangement. This was certainly better, because we could do all the programs without restrictions.

There was a killing silence in the room for a few moments and then Kruti squealed "I love this even more. We can have the outdoor sangeet now" she came upto me and hugged me tight. "I love this!" she whispered and all agreed.

"I almost cried when you said we couldn't get the resort. But the whole island awesome!" she was still hugging me and I hugged her back with satisfaction.

Sighing in relief, I looked at Arjun who was smiling as he looked at me. "You are the best, you know if it were anyone else, they would've asked us to slash those guests but I'm so glad Kruti decided it was going to be you!" her mom was in tears. "No aunty, its my duty to give you the full satisfaction!" I hugged her and then Raj too thanked me before leaving because he had to leave for his flight.

Once every left it was Kruti and Arjun who stayed back. "So, I have to go there for sight visit and sign some papers, dismiss the deal with the other resort and some paper work there too. I just got a mail saying all the guests have agreed because we gave them free upgrades!" I exclaimed happily. "Okay, so when you will be going, cause we have the 2nd lengha fittings!" she asked me chewing her nails. "Don't do that!" Arjun slapped her hand away and she glared at him. "Try being a bride and then tell me that!"she snapped back. "Oh, I'll elope. Don't worry!" he winked at her and looked directly at me.

Something inside me churned and I had to clear my throat to bring myself back to the present. "Okay, so we have fittings tomorrow, so I'll just leave after that and come back a day later so I can make it for the guest list making and allotments of the rooms. Just make sure everyone had RSVP'd so we know stuff." I told her and she nodded.

"Hey, I can come with you. We can take the jet again. That way I can give a family opinion on the locations and help you!" I knew Arjun was going to say this since the minute I told I was going alone and he was giving clarification because he didn't want to be suspicious but I knew that if we went together, the "Friendship" thing would be broken. Dismissing that thought I fixed him with a glare and he just smirked back.

"That would be great Dada, it would help Arohi too!" she exclaimed and Rosie gave me knowing smile. She and the knew what happened the past week and now were rooting for "Arjuhi" whatever that meant!

"That's not necessary actually..." I started but wasn't allowed to finish. "Nonsense. So it's fixed. Dada and you will go tomorrow after 2?" she looked at me for confirmation and I nodded reluctantly.

Oh, what a fun trip it was going to be, I mentally snapped at myself!

"Tomorrow, 3 o'clock at the color picker stores" Arjun whispered leaning into me on the way out when everyone had left leaving me and him inside, referring to the designers. I rolled my eyes at him and said "Friends, Mr. Singhania, friends" I shook.my head at him as he laughed whole heartedly and left before he could say anything else.

I found my self sitting in the luxurious in the seats once again, and wondered why was I doing this as Arjun came in and strapped himself in beside me. I looked at him with narrowed eyes, he should be siting across not beside, but then it was him and I didn't want to question him.

I sighed and took out my book and iPod, a back up plan I had made up yesterday night while packing. "So you'll ignore me?" he asked taking out a bud of the in-ears. I looked at him irritatedly and said "Yes. That's the plan!" as we took off. "Come on, don't be a spoilt sport. You are my plane buddy!" he bummed my shoulder with his.

Yes, I wasn't going to win, so I removed my in-ears with little extra force then needed and shoved them, my novel and iPod into my carryon and fake smiled at him. "Now what? We will do whatever you say!" I sassed him. What was he thinking. I just wanted some rest

"Hey, you started the friend thing, now you maintain it!" he gave me a fake stink eyes and I wanted to bang my head against the wall, he was going to make me regret the "Friendship" thing and I knew it!
Bloody bugger!
As soon as we got settled, I was out and about to go meet the management. I needed this sorted first so I could.have mental peace. Arjun had walked with me to the conference hall where surprisingly the manager form other resort was also present. "We thought we'd make it easier for you!" one of the people said and I smiled at them. "Thank you so much for this!" I and Arjun sat down next to each other.

For the next 3-4 hours, I saw Arjun snap into business mode with me and I appeciated it. We shook hands after signing the deal and then we let ourselves out. "That was easy, now we don't have anything to do tomorrow!" Arjun frowned. Tomorrow we were going to go the old resort to cancel stuff but now that it was taken care of, it was true. We had nothing to do. "Was someone else going to use the jet? Or it's still on the tarmac? I questioned as the idea popped my mind. "Well, it's my jet. It on the tarmac!" and before u could say anything.He continued "We can go right now. I'll ask them to refuel if needed and do the checks!" he murmured as he pulled out his phone!

So how's it? Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

muskan2015Kaddudeewanifym23jazmeenZannat.pinky.paddaMadhu-n-kadduMysticRiver

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Just "FREINDS" ??? naaa ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anjali--

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 11 September 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awesome update
totally loved it
but where was the romance?
need romance please!
quickly

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_dreamer IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhi_dreamer
Arjuhi_dreamer

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Kruti is mast yaar...dono me shola bhadka ke chali jati h... :p
Is she doing this on purpose or she really doesn't have idea about what's happening between her Dada n wedding planner...?

Angry Arjun bhi Arohi k sath flirt krta h... *how cute*

Finally "The Talk"

The way Arjun opened his heart in front of her...*haaye* munda dil le gya...
Cant really blame Arohi for not wanting to get into relationship at the moment...
But my Arjun is hurt...she is the first girl he felt something something for n she rejected him...so many time...my baby...*hugs*

The way Arohi rushed behind him to stop him as he stood up to leave was so cute...
N Kiss...*dreamy*
Ladki ne naam kya liya chokra fisal gya... 

I hope Arjun had thought about this whole thing cz Arohi is not someone to by go by casual relation...once she will be in it..she would demand commitment n seriousness...both of which Arjun surely doesn't care about..

Lol...Lol...Lol...Lol...being friends with Arjun Singhania..hahaha this Arohi is so brave..she had took such a great challenge..*claps*

Arjun agreed to do this friends thing with him cz he doesn't want her to let go..*_*
It shows how much he is into her...

But the breaking news of the day is...Mr Arjun Singhania got friendzoned...Rofl

Thanks for quick update Anji 

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_dreamer IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhi_dreamer
Arjuhi_dreamer

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Chapter 16
I love it when Arohi is around her girlfriends...
She is so herself..
N the working mode Arohi is Sexy..
Love the way she handled the problem...
That whole scenario was brilliantly written.. 

Why Arjun looked at Arohi on that marriage thing...is he already planning on marrying her?  :p

Hehe so Arjun ne Arohi k sath jane k liye taanka bhida lia... 
Arjun mean nothing else then helping her...he doesn't want to spend time with her...he doesn't want anything..he is just being a good friend n offering to help her..  ;p 

The way Arjun teased Arohi in the plane..he is egoistic but he damn cute n lively too...whereas Arohi is only grunting whenever she is with him...she needs to chill...
The whole friendship thing was her idea...ab bhugto..

Arjun in business mode...must be looking so sexy  *__*
So they have one full day to enjoy...woohoo...
But Arohi...miss spoil sport...
Arjun bhi kuch nhi bola n bemana maan gya... 
Even I though m not liking the whole arrangement between Arjuhi...but my liking that Arjun is respecting whatever it is..
He could have gone all angry n jerk over Arohi's stupid suggestion of going back but he did accepted it..

He is cutie..n I love him so much that ur mere warning about hating me...makes my heart clench...aisa kya karega ye nalayak...  :(
Chalo tab tak let me love him fullest...

Thanks Anji... update next soon... 

I hope Arjun soon tries to find answers of Arohi's inhibitions..

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha_kmh

Kruti is mast yaar...dono me shola bhadka ke chali jati h... :p
Is she doing this on purpose or she really doesn't have idea about what's happening between her Dada n wedding planner...?

Angry Arjun bhi Arohi k sath flirt krta h... *how cute*

Finally "The Talk"

The way Arjun opened his heart in front of her...*haaye* munda dil le gya...
Cant really blame Arohi for not wanting to get into relationship at the moment...
But my Arjun is hurt...she is the first girl he felt something something for n she rejected him...so many time...my baby...*hugs*

The way Arohi rushed behind him to stop him as he stood up to leave was so cute...
N Kiss...*dreamy*
Ladki ne naam kya liya chokra fisal gya...

I hope Arjun had thought about this whole thing cz Arohi is not someone to by go by casual relation...once she will be in it..she would demand commitment n seriousness...both of which Arjun surely doesn't care about..

Lol...Lol...Lol...Lol...being friends with Arjun Singhania..hahaha this Arohi is so brave..she had took such a great challenge..*claps*

Arjun agreed to do this friends thing with him cz he doesn't want her to let go..*_*
It shows how much he is into her...

But the breaking news of the day is...Mr Arjun Singhania got friendzoned...Rofl

Thanks for quick update Anji

Kruti is innocent here.. She is not aware of her Dada and Arohi's relationship/friendship:p
Munda toh kabka dil le gaya hai
Chokre ko toh fisalna hi tha Wink
That friendzone line is killer Snehu LOL
--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha_kmh

Chapter 16
I love it when Arohi is around her girlfriends...
She is so herself..
N the working mode Arohi is Sexy..
Love the way she handled the problem...
That whole scenario was brilliantly written..

Why Arjun looked at Arohi on that marriage thing...is he already planning on marrying her? :p

Hehe so Arjun ne Arohi k sath jane k liye taanka bhida lia...
Arjun mean nothing else then helping her...he doesn't want to spend time with her...he doesn't want anything..he is just being a good friend n offering to help her.. ;p

The way Arjun teased Arohi in the plane..he is egoistic but he damn cute n lively too...whereas Arohi is only grunting whenever she is with him...she needs to chill...
The whole friendship thing was her idea...ab bhugto..

Arjun in business mode...must be looking so sexy *__*
So they have one full day to enjoy...woohoo...
But Arohi...miss spoil sport...
Arjun bhi kuch nhi bola n bemana maan gya...
Even I though m not liking the whole arrangement between Arjuhi...but my liking that Arjun is respecting whatever it is..
He could have gone all angry n jerk over Arohi's stupid suggestion of going back but he did accepted it..

He is cutie..n I love him so much that ur mere warning about hating me...makes my heart clench...aisa kya karega ye nalayak... :(
Chalo tab tak let me love him fullest...

Thanks Anji... update next soon...

I hope Arjun soon tries to find answers of Arohi's inhibitions..

Around Arjun she lost her calmness Wink
May be Arjun is planning something
Yeah he is very helpful you know Wink
Imagine Arjun in Armani with his attitude Day Dreaming
Kuch toh karega wo Broken Heart
--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 12 September 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Snehu for your lovely comments Hug

Arjuhi_dreamer