Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ (Page 20)

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 07 September 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
wow
totally loving it
I love when arjuhi fight
its so funny and romanticly cute
superb update
cannot wait to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anjali--

MyshaAlvi007 Goldie
MyshaAlvi007
MyshaAlvi007

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 4:29am | IP Logged
finally barabar ki aag lag gai dono taraf phewww
an aaega maza ;)
damsel in distress and my arjun acts lyk prince in shining armor haan haan zada badi baat no thi BT blog se ki zip chhoti baat b ni hoti :p
I wonder arjun itta immune kaise ho gaya ;)
wese subah subah kafi rudeness dikha li arjun ne bechai aru toh achha banne ka soch ri thi lol
ab jladi next part do meri jaan

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hayeee...I'm fida over this sadu akdu n gussa wala Arjun Day Dreaming

I repeat myself...they have a sizzling chemistry ..so intense Day Dreaming

Kuch zyada hi rude ho gaya Hero Confused

Zip k liye bulaya arohi ne Tongue

ahh...they fight light anything ..so fierce

Hope arjun has d courtesy to hear out her side of the story :/

cont Issi week m Embarrassed

--Anjali--

Arjuhi_dreamer IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhi_dreamer
Arjuhi_dreamer

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Arjun aa gya finally...2 update k lambe intzar k baad vo aa gya...  *dreamy*
I love his arrogance...kya attitude show krta h chokra...pr hmari chokri kam thode h... barabar takkar deti h... 

Weekend pe jitne bje me soti hu utne bje Arjun Arohi uthke tyar ho rhe h... lol.. 

I was expecting something with that zipper thing.. but hua hi nhi... but acha h nhi hua... cz they need to talk things out...

Matching matching...haaye...I can imagine him in Black Kurta...gazab dha rha hoga...

Arjun ka ego kitna bda h...ek baar bhi baat nhi ki bande ne us bare me...huh!  If she had mentioned an emergency so he should understand that there must have been some...at least he can ask about it but no...he is ever so busy in making assumptions...Mr Straight to confusion...huh...

Finally Arohi tried to break the ice but he made her cry..not fair..I was hoping once back in car he will talk about it but no...his ego -_-

Papparazi kuch karegi ya bas mushkil se start hui baatcheet me rukavat ban ne aaye the...  >.<

I really hope Arjun listens her out...

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Chapter 15

I'm so glad you came. You look beautiful" Kruti gushed as she rushed me and Arjun in. "You know what? I think you both match!" she laughed as she pointed at us. I could practically hear Arjun growling and I scowled in her direction. See, people were noticing already. Argh, bad things always happen to me.

I narrowed my eyes at Arjun before walking away behind Kruti as he joined his father and some other men. "So where is Raj?" I asked her as she passed me some mocktail. "He'll be here in a few. His flight got delayed" she was talking with a sad frown plastered on her face. "No worries. The better part is, he is going to be here today!" I tried to sound excited as I could. My mind was still back on to the little fight we had.

"Yeah" she nodded and excused herself to go talk to someone else. I walked around the house and finally found a door that led to the patio.

The view was scenic, the house was built on a hill and the backyard had the view of valley and other mountains. All you could see was greenery. It was so heart warming to see birds flying and you could hear the water gushing form a waterfall nearby I guessed. Since all the guests were to arrive by or after 12, I still had like an hour to enjoy the beauty. I walked to the edge and sat on the swing that was kept horizontally to face the view but also overlooking the back entrance.

I felt the presence of someone before actually seeing. I turned to my right and looked at Arjun who was standing there with a glass of his own pink squishy liquid like me. I took at glance at him before returning to stae right back at the mountains. "It's beautiful isn't it?" the words escaped my mouth before I could help it. I felt the seat beside me dip and Arjun sat down. My breath heaved as his hand went around the back of the swing. "Oh, trust me. It can't get beautiful than this" and once again I had a feeling he wasn't talking about the view. "You aren't talking about what I'm talking right?" I frowned at him and he stared back at me. He did a cross between nod and shake of his head confusing me further. Before u could intervene his lips parted like he was about to say something and then closed. It was one of the most sexiest things I've seen and I felt the need to kiss him controlling myself I smiled at him and was about to look back at the mountains and birds, his finger came under my chin and forced me to face him. By now he was completely turned towards me, his one leg on the ground and the other one folded on the swing. My breath caught in my throat as I realized how hot he was. Taking deep breaths I looked at him questioningly.
"We need to finish the talk. We can't keep acting like this" his voice was husky and low. I saw something flash in his eyes before his face became the stone faced exterior once again.

"I agree. Its been difficult 2 weeks. If we want to continue working together we need to figure out a way without being at each other's throats" I looked down at my hands suddenly very interested in my fingers. "What should we do than?" I knew it he was looking at me and I even knew he was waiting for ne to look back in the eye. I slowly looked him in the eye and he face was stretched in a little smile. I managed to give him a half smile at him.

"So, what way out do we have?"he caught my hand in his. My heart beat quickened and I bit my lip trying to clam myself. "I don't know, Arjun, I don't know. But I can't keep doing this. I don't have time and energy to this!" I sighed. "Don't you think this is difficult on me to? I have never in my life felt like this. You don't think I've spent sleepless nights thinking about what the f**k this is? You left that day. Don't tell me this isn't hard on me. I've never had a girl rejecte me as many times as you and I don't hold it against you!" he snapped at me and got up. "You know what? I don't want to do this any more!" he started walking away.
No, I couldn't let him walk away. Not again.

"Arjun wait" I almost ran upto him. He turned to me and halted, I didn't realize just that and walked into him. "We have got to stop doing this." he murmured and I nodded. He looked like he was concentrating on something before he spoke. "You know that's the first time I've heard you say my name. You never call me by it" his eyes sparkled and I tried to move out of his grip but he wouldn't let go. "That's not true!" I looked any where but him. His hand creped up around my bare waist under the blouse and one hand tucked under my chin and pulled me to look at him. "You look beautiful tonight" and with that his lips came crashing down on mine.

It took me a few second to, realize what was happening before I responded. I didn't know why I kissed him back but I just did. His hands steadied me pressing me flush against him. He groaned against my lip and I gasped. He took that as an invite and his tongue met with mine and he took his time to explore my mouth with sure strokes before we pulled back to breath. I rested my head against his head. My hands around his waist and his hands cupping my face.

"You don't know what you do to me!" he whispered in a sexy low voice that made my stomach drop. "You saying my name through those devine lips of yours just makes me crazy." his thumb was stroking my face repeatedly and I could feel myself tremble.
"This shouldn't be happening. Arjun. We.." I didn't complete the sentence when I saw red flash through his eyes. "After all this, you say this isn't happening?" he roughly pulled back glaring at me. "You have understand Arjun. This is difficult for me. I can't do this now. Plus we have a professional relationship." I stopped the tears that were about to flow. I couldn't let others know what transpired here.

"You know. That day you ran off. You didn't even tell me or talk to me. Right now I'm practically telling you that I like you, like no other women and you are shooting me down like stars. I don't get it what you want" he raked a frustrated hand through his hair messing it up further more.

"We can't have this relationship right now Arjun and that is the base point. But I don't want to loose you as a friend. Even thought we fought and debated on every thing. But I somehow felt comfortable with you. I need a friend at this point and even though I have many of those I need some one I find comfort with. I'm not ready to start a relation right now. If that's not what you can offer then we will have a strictly professional relationships. And meet and greet only when needed" I turned my back to him and was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and hugged me closer.

"I'm not sure, how good I'm at this friend thing. But I'll try for you because last week without seeing you was not good. I wanted to stop by your house so Many time, call you or even email you. But I was so angry at you for going away just after we kissed." he whispered all of this in my eyes while hugging me close.

"I..um" I pulled back and held my hand out for him. "Friend?"I asked him lamely through my tear and he laughed. "Friends" he agreed and shook my hand.

Boy was it going to be difficult to be just friends with Arjun!

Waiting for feedback Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaddudeewanifym23jazmeenpinky.padda

Arjuhi_dreamer IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhi_dreamer
Arjuhi_dreamer

Posted: 08 September 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Good timing I see  :D

Edited by Sneha_kmh - 08 September 2015 at 11:55am

--Anjali--

--Anjali-- IF-Dazzler