Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohhh poor Maya...
Now she has to face d wrath of Arohi πŸ˜’

Thank god everything happened b4 thing turned bad between Arjuhi...
Otherwise Maya ko toh bhaggu v nhi bacha skta tha  

I love Maya's transformation from to be jijs  to now not to be jijs  ...   πŸ˜† n dat too so soon   
Its kinda funny   πŸ€£

I can understand Arohi n her dilemma ...
n i m on full support...

Awww... Maya is suppa cute...
Love deir sister bond  πŸ€—

D way Arjun helped Maya is kinda adorable but right now his wrong deed overpowering it   πŸ˜”

Riya's Mama... oohhh family bonding...
I love dis cute lil girl  πŸ€—

She was exxpecting Arjun  ... awww... cute  πŸ˜†

OMG... d ever strong Arohi fell down due to Arjun's call  πŸ˜²
Clumsy  πŸ˜†

Even after all dis he still has d same effect on her  πŸ˜³

Arjun ki entry... fulltoo Romeo style...
But somehow I m not finding it cute  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I couldn't forgive him but I could start some where. I didn't like being without him. I didn't feel complete without him.   --- uh ohh  

I know Arjun is miserable right now but still he hasn't done anything which can make Arohi to forgive him  

I don't want to act snobbish, but you made a mistake and I'm not forgiving you just yet but I love you!"  --- Well dats matured    πŸ˜³

I dont want to comment further until it gets clear to me  WHY DID FU***NG HELL HE KISS TANISHA BACK ?????  πŸ€¬

Pls clear it to mee πŸ˜‘

set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Ohhh poor Maya...

Now she has to face d wrath of ArohiπŸ˜’

Thank god everything happened b4 thing turned bad between Arjuhi...
Otherwise Maya ko toh bhaggu v nhi bacha skta tha

I love Maya's transformation fromto be jijs tonow not to be jijs ... πŸ˜†n dat too so soon
Its kinda funny 🀣

I can understand Arohi n her dilemma ...
n i m on full support...

Awww... Maya is suppa cute...
Love deir sister bond πŸ€—

D way Arjun helped Maya is kinda adorable but right now his wrong deed overpowering it πŸ˜”

Riya's Mama... oohhh family bonding...
I love dis cute lil girl πŸ€—

She was exxpecting Arjun ... awww... cute πŸ˜†

OMG... d ever strong Arohi fell down due to Arjun's call 😲
Clumsy πŸ˜†

Even after all dis he still has d same effect on her 😳

Arjun ki entry... fulltoo Romeo style...
But somehow I m not finding it cute πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I couldn't forgive him but I could start some where. I didn't like being without him. I didn't feel complete without him.--- uh ohh

I know Arjun is miserable right now but still he hasn't done anything which can make Arohi to forgive him

I don't want to act snobbish, but you made a mistake and I'm not forgiving you just yet but I love you!" --- Well dats matured 😳

I dont want to comment further until it gets clear to me WHY DID FU***NG HELL HE KISS TANISHA BACK ????? 🀬

Pls clear it to mee😑

madhu u only said na its hormonal locha;)
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anjiii... wada na todooo wada na todooo πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Anjiii... wada na todooo wada na todooo😭

dil b toot jaata hai...
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last chapter πŸ’”
Chapter 28

I woke up missing the warmth of his arms. It had been more than a year, one year four months to be exact since that night in London and lot had changed then and now. It took me a good months to completely forgive and forget but not once did he gave up. He was always there with me.

I had taken a break form January through November 2015 and once I started working he even helped me there. Arjun had been nothing but loving and caring. I was tired, yesterday we had gone to Arjun's friends wedding sangeet and dancing had taken a toll on my feet. I sighed and looked at the watch, we had just finished the first wedding this year and had taken up the second one, the work of which started in 2 weeks.

I looked around to find Arjun missing. It was 9 am, how could he not been here? My hand shuffled his pillow, it was cold which meant he was gone long. I felt something poke my hand. Sitting up I pulled it out. It was a rose with a note attached to it.

"Lets retrace the steps to the first kiss. Get ready in the dress that is placed in the bathroom. Officer Rasika is ready for whenever you are ready, and the driver is right outside."
I love you.
Arjun.

I got a giddy feeling while I got dressed after a bath. I inhaled the pink rose while I stared at myself in the mirror. It was a nude colored gorgette shimmer sari with sequins, studs and a pink and royal blue embroidered border work with a classic designer blouse. I straightened out the pallu one last time before I walked out.

The flight was a pleasant. My heart kept beating faster with the minute. As soon as I got off the jet I was handed another rose, a white one this time; with a card.

"Come back to the first place we...!"
Let's see if you can guess where and if you do come there."
-XD
-Arjun

I knew it was the first kiss and that's how I got a seaplane to the resort which we went to our first visit to the Maldives.
When I was there I was handed another cue card attached to a yellow rose. I plied it with other's in my bag after I read the card.

"Lets see if you remember the suite now that you guessed the cause"
-Muaah
-Arjun

I laughed at after reading the cue card. Following the path to the suite I got to the room, it open and had a trail of flower petals leading to the balcony. There was another rose, and the note.

"Remember how good that kiss was, remember how I held you while I kissed you? Well, let's do that again! ;) This is the last one and it doesn't have a clue but I know, you will know where to come!"

-I'll be waiting
Arjun Singhania!

I instantly thought of the resort that we used for Kruti'swedding. When I went to the docks, there was a speed boat that waited for me. "Miss Arohi Gupta?" a weirdly tiny man asked with a huge smile. "Yes" I replied. "Come on a-board"

I looked at the beach that I and Arjun came to after I ran away from the sangeet. It was lit with tiki torches, it helped that the sun was just setting. I saw Arjun standing near the dock suited up.

"Hi" I breathed out. He held an hand out to me and I took it.

He lead me to a place where 4 tiki torches surrounded a dug up sand seating. Flameless candlesd surrounded us. Arjun took my hand and we stepped down the sand stairs and seated side by side on a sofa made of sand. There was champion ready to be popped open stuck in a ice bucket and 2 sets of cutlery.

I was about to say something when he shook his head. He then proceeded to get down on his knee. I slapped myself mentally this is what all this was about, I was so excited about the "Treasure hunt" I didn't think a reason for it.

I felt tears of happiness pool in my eyes even before he started. "Arohi Gupta, you have been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I didn't think I could settle down before I met you, I hated you the first day I met you but like the clich lines say there is a thin line between love and hate and I think I thought it was hate when all along it was love. I did somethings wrong and you gave me the chance to correct it. I have nothing to say more than I love you and want to marry you! So, Arohi Gupta with the blessing of elders I ask you" he paused and I felt like I could slap him ,he chuckled when I glared before he completed the sentence "Will you marry me?" this time I paused and I knew he was sitting on his knee so I nodded and tears flew free. "Yes, omg yes. Yes!" I repeatedly gushed when he put the ring on my finger.

"I love you!" he whispered while he got up and hugged me tight. "We are getting married!" I put my arm around his neck and pulled my lips to his. I never felt this passion even with any of our kisses before. They were passionate but nothing compared to this. He rested his forehead against mine as we caught our breaths.

"How was the surprise?" his breath came in short pants as he spoke. "You are amazing Arjun Singhania. Amazing!" I exclaimed and was about to pull him back to kiss me he shook his head. "How is the ring?" he questioned and I frowned. "I didn't even see it!" what kind of girl I was? Oh, yes one madly in love.

I immediately pulled back and gasped. It was a round, 3caret diamond ring which was placed in a claw type structure encrusted in platinum band with little diamonds around the band. The band had a vintage intricate design just below the diamonds. "It's perfect" I gushed.

"This Is all perfect. You are perfect!" I crossed my hands behind his neck once again and kissed him.

Later that night we strolled on the beach by the water after a fabulous meal. "So you didn't realize that I was going to propose?" he questioned he was still stuck on it and couldn't believe. "Well like I said, I was excited about the little treasure hunt to think about it" I smiled sheepishly. "I love you" he laughed and I joined in. "Tired?" he asked.when I yawned. "No, but I'd like to lie down!" I rested my head on his shoulder while he wound his arm around me and picked me up while I shrieked. "What's wrong with you?" I laughed. "What, I'm just taking you to bed, future Mrs. Arjun Singhania!" his voice was slow and husky and that sent shivers down my spine.

He walked back a few minutes before he came to a stop at a huge suite. He walked up the steps to the door and kicked it open. He stood me down in the living room while he locked the door. I turned around and waited for him. He walked right into my arms and peckd his lips. "Make love to me Arjun Singhania Right here, right now!" I demanded, flushed to a point where I could feel myself turning red with shyness. "Excuse me?" he frowned. "Your fiancee asks you to make love to her and you say excuse me? Mr. Playboy is loosing his touch!" I widened my eyes at him. "Yes, I mean I have not gotten any action for more than a year. Maybe I lost my touch!" he winked at me before picking me up the bridal style. He walked us into a room that was covered with petals and again flameless candles. "What if I hadn't initiated this?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "Why do you think I booked a 2 bedroom villa? To invite my f**king family?" he smirked with a smug smile. "You are very smart Arjun." I kissed his cheek just when he pulled my lips to meet his.

"So where are we getting married?" he caressed my arm as we layed wound in each other; coverd by a sheet. "October 26th" I said immediately. "That's 2 months away. I can't wait that long!" he exclaimed. "Oh yeah? You can't or won't?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Both, it doesn't matter. I want you to be mine as soon as possible."he pulled me flush against him. "Mine? I'm not a thing!" I swatted his arms. "Is it going to like that?" he was suddenly over me. "Yes" I put my hands on his upper arms and tried to push him away. He laughed as he threw the sheets away. "Arjun" I shrieked. "You are crazy!"

"You are mine Mrs. Arjun Singhania. I'm already married to you in my mind. So bleh!" ans with that he kissed me soundly. "We are getting married in 2 weeks and that the most I can go" and then he attached his lips to mine once again effectively making me forgot about everything else!
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
M fir se firsttt   πŸ˜Ž
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Epilogue

"Arjun Singhania" I stormed in the room where I found Arjun and Anna sitting in Anna's play room sitting on a small tea table. 15 years in our marriage and this was probably 15th time I was seeing it and every time I felt the anger I came in with was forgotten. I suspected that they did it to make me forget what he did.

15 year's earlier I got married to a certain Arjun Singhania who was still a pain in my behind but I loved him more everyday.
4 years into our marriage we had our first child, Aaryan, he was 11. 3 years later, we had our second child, Naira, she was 7. And lastly 4 years after that we had Anna, who was 3 now and she was sitting with Arjun, Naira and Aaryan because they broke my favorite vase again.

"Yes mommy?" the three said together while Arjun winked at me. "I won't win!" I stomped my foot. "But you can have tea!" Anna staggered over to me with an empty tea cup. "Oh, mummy's baby now aren't you!" I keeled down and tickled her, she fell into a fit of giggle. "Tickle war!" Arjun announced like a 2 year old. And just like that, the children were tickling each other rolling in the floor.

Arjun pulled me into his arms and rolled over me while all three were playing. "Are you happy Mrs. Singhania?" he trailed kisses all over my face. "Arjun babies are still here!" I glared at him but somehow that seemed to encourage him. "He kissed me squarly on my lips. "Eeew mommy and daddy have cooties now!" I saw all my three babies standing there and pointing at us.

I burst out laughing while Arjun glared at them. "Anna and Naira, you never get cooties till you are 30 okay? Or no more Barbies." he threatened overprotectively. They both looked scared before they ran to their dad submitting in his request. Saturday came by me and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to be like dad. I'll get lots of cooties!" he winked at me before kissing my cheek and I laughed harder.

This was my life and I loved it.

THE END!!
Waiting for feedback.. I'm gonna miss this Arjuhi so much ❀️ Edited by --Anjali-- - 8 years ago
second half mein me 1st...Edited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sickforbarun

second half mein me 1st...

it was my mistake... Sorry
--Anjali-- thumbnail