The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Wowww...  ❤️
I m in love with their Love   
Originally posted by Madhu-n-kaddu

M firse firsttt
madhu hamsafar ka update check kia;-) record broken aaj main 1st aayi:-)
They are so dreamy

Just 3 more updates ???

im still scared for d upcoming twist 🥺

inko kisi ki nazar naa lage 😭

Originally posted by Sickforbarun

madhu hamsafar ka update check kia;-) record broken aaj main 1st aayi:-)

Jidhr m first nhi aati udhar mera comment aata h 😎

No 2nd no 3rd no 4th
cannot stop loving this story
just keeps getting better and better
amazing update
totally brilliant
cannot wait for next part
part 18
i love Kruti's n Arohi's bonding.. ^_^

Arjun❤️

ye sirf saans bhi leta h toh bhi mujhe is se aur pyar ho jata h😳😆

Arjun's mom showing groom to her...😆 someone tell her her son is going to be her groom😛

ye kon chipkli nikli Arjun k room se

n dekha kar diya na siyappa

Arohi🥱
friends..friends...friends..!!! god u have feelings for him girl😕
atleast listen to what he is saying

Arjun's confession 💔 

NO Arohi..u broke my Arjun's heart...u didn't do the right thing😭

Part 19
Arjun -Tanisha 🤢

😭😭😭 Arjun ignoring Arohi n PDAing with Tanisha...why??why??why??

kaisa yeh ishq h..💔

cheers for Arohi's girlfriends🤗 they are so protective n caring towards her...

And if I were Arjun's friend I'd be kicking your ass right now.<<<👍🏼😆

Arohi😔 ab bhugto...
ek toh yaar is Tanisha ko goli se udao koi...

Rosie scolded Arjun😆
how would it have been??? The Arjun Singhania getting scolded...

Arjun ek baar fir dil le gya❤️

his proposal

oye hoye Arohi's condition😳

finally Arjuhi happened🥳

part 20
Mushy Mushy Arjun-Arohi😳

Arjun... Anji plz mujhe ye Arjun dhundh k lade kahin se☺️

beintehaa ishq ho gya h mujhe is se😳

ROFL !! Arjuhi kissie krte hue pakde gye😆😆

Boyfriend Arjun is so dreamy..droolworthy...❤️
i envy u Arohi Gupta😛

Arjun...the perfect brother🤗
he is so dishearten on the fact that his baby sis is going away

Arohi mere trf se tight hug do Arjun ko🤗

if m not wrong...wasn't it first time Arohi said "I love u" to him???

Ohh hoo... 6 weeks already... 😃
n dey r going strong... 

Valentine's Day  

Arjun is a perrrfecttt Boy Friend... 🤗
I am in Love with deir love  

Arjun n Arohi's outfit  ❤️

I love Arjun's bond with Arohi's family  🤗

A boat after Aru's name...
chalo gift na sahi... naam hi sahi  😆

But I love d way he respects her n her self -respect   
Perfect gentleman  😳

They never leave a siiingle chance to kiss each other  😆
Such besharam lovers  ☺️

Arjun's V Day arrangements  
He s treating her like a queen... 

Again a new family trip n new celebration together  

Smarty Arjun with his smart plans  😉

I just dont know after this all lovey dovey moments of dem together how i will digest all those coming twist n turns  😭

Pls pls pls somehow avoid those  🥺

n update soon  
Chapter 25

The ride to farm house was fun. Arjun even burst out laughing when we spotted the place where we fought last time we were here and then he proceeded to kiss me soundly. Thankfully there was no paparazzi like the last time.

On more then one occasions the paparazzi had caught us and our pictures had flashed on Page3, but his PR team had always taken care of it, saying we were friends and that always justified because we were always spotted laughing or holding hands and nothing intimate.

"Hi Kruti. Honeymoon had tanned you well, even after 2 weeks of returning you look good!" I hugged Kruti, I was happy seeing her again. Raj and Kruti had gone to a month long honeymoon in Australia all through January after the initial days in Tahiti.

"I know right? I can't get over the the honeymoon zone. It's so difficult to be back in normal life!" she sighed dramatically and I laughed. "It's so difficult to work in an A/c room where you have 100 people at your beck and call!" a voice behind me said. Arjun had separated to talk with people while I came to greet Kruti. "Hi dada" she almost threw herself in his arms and he wrapped her in them laughing. "Hi fruit loops!" he teased her and surprisingly she didn't say a word to retaliate. I frowned and I think Arjun thought the same because he pulled back and looked at her with concern. "What's wrong?" he asked her. "I miss you!" she pouted and I smiled. Arjun ruffled her hair . "Me too, love!" he kissed the side of her head.

A while later everyone was in the rooms. Only immediate family was here but even them, it was a family of 40 altogether.
I was about to go to my room, I was pulled in the room opposite to mine! Arjun, I rolled my eyes. "What?" I frowned at him, "I just want to kiss you!" he said like it was nothing. "Okay, then do it!" I winked at him. And he did just that.

I was dressed in a floor length dress that Arjun had bought me, I felt a blush settle in as I thought of his reaction. I slipped into my nude heels that were in contrast of the dark blue dress. I accessoriesd it with a simple gold earrings and a watch. I wanted Arjun to see me first, so I looked left and right before I walked out.

Opening the door to the opposite room I stepped in. That's when my world came crashing down. I saw Arjun and Tanisha standing not even a breath apart. Her hands were on his naked chest and lips planted on his. Arjun kissed her back for a fraction of second and then pulled back. His eyes then fell on me and he looked at me apologetic.

I held the tears back as Arjun shouted at Tanisha. I didn't hear one thing, I couldn't, it was heart wrenching sight which I couldn't help but remember over and over again. I saw Tanisha cry and leave and Arjun shout at her for the last time. "I'm so.." he stood before me and started. "Its okay. Save it Mr. Singhania. I knew it, It was all too good to be true. I know it's not how it looks, but you did kiss her back for one second and that hurts Arjun. It physically hurts. I'm not going to spoil the party, so I'll leave tomorrow morning. But right now, I don't want to see you. I'm not ready for that Arjun. I can't even look at you!" and with that I turned back and stormed out of the room.

I found myself getting physically sick so I opened the balcony and tried to breath in the fresh air. I heard Arjun banging the door but I ignored it. I only got out when the party downstairs was in full swing. I found Arjun standing right there. "I'm sorry Arohi. I..." I walked away. I couldn't hear it.

I knew it was Tanisha who came onto him, but he kissed her back and even it was for one second it hurt, maybe I would find it in myself to forgive him, but I wasn't ready now.

"Dance with Arjun, he is looking at you all lovey dovey" Arjun's grandmother who was standing besides me mused. "No, no. I'm okay. Actually..." I said. "Oh, don't be shy. I met Arjun's grandpa in a party you know? I asked him for a dance and he loved my forthcomingness and then we got married!" she winked at me swaying side to side in the most elegant manner I had ever see. She had one to many drinks and I was sure I couldn't upset the birthday girl. "Yes. Sure" I muttered finding an inner strength to face him. I had felt his eyes on me the entire evening as I did my best to avoid him.

"I was forced to dance with you Arjun. You must know I'm not ready to talk yet, please don't try!" I don't know why but he agreed and I felt my heart lurch when his arms wrapped around me. I slipped mine around his neck and he held my gaze with his steady one and I could see his eyes moisten like he was saying something. I didn't want to know what because if I heard it I would fall weak and I didn't want to fall weak.

The next day morning I booked a flight to London and left after apologizing to his family. They knew about Ria and as much as I felt bad about pinning it on Ria I couldn't think clear and that was only reason I could think if.

Arjun had texted me 100 times through the night and even knocked a couple time but I wasn't ready to see him and he had finally agreed to give me my space till I was ready to talk.

I had not dropped a tear and I promised myself I wouldn't, because I wasn't going to cry over a guy, I couldn't do it ever!