The wedding gift~ chapter 28 & epilogue ~ page no -44~ - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Cute update... 

will cmmnt soon... 
They are so perfect...!!
Arjun...  abhi tak toh m just falling falling falling hard for him.. 

Will comment on all updates soon... πŸ˜³
Hi Anjali

Read all chapter in one go during my post exam vacations. Very well crafted. Sorry will not be able to comment on every chapter but I will summarize. I like Arohi character very much because she is strong , independent and self-made and the way she dismissed Arjun πŸ˜‰ ( sorry Madhu and Sneha don't kill me for this) . Arjun bhi Kuch kam nahi hai full on flirt and Casanova. Lekin kithe bhi alag kyun na Ho inn dono ko ek to hona hi Hein kyunki yeh Arjuhi hai.
Ab about their romance
On reading each and every cozy scenes of Arjuhi, two things were happening. Either my heart skips a beat or shivers ran down my spine on their intensity. And it's a genuinely true.

Finally Arohi confessed about Ria to Arjun. Now he will make sure that Ria is totally fine.

Sorry,I am not very good with words don't how I end up in writing a ff. But any way moral of the story is " I LOVED IT ".
Originally posted by secretwriter19

Hi Anjali

Read all chapter in one go during my post exam vacations. Very well crafted. Sorry will not be able to comment on every chapter but I will summarize. I like Arohi character very much because she is strong , independent and self-made and the way she dismissed Arjun πŸ˜‰ ( sorry Madhu and Sneha don't kill me for this) . Arjun bhi Kuch kam nahi hai full on flirt and Casanova. Lekin kithe bhi alag kyun na Ho inn dono ko ek to hona hi Hein kyunki yeh Arjuhi hai.
Ab about their romance
On reading each and every cozy scenes of Arjuhi, two things were happening. Either my heart skips a beat or shivers ran down my spine on their intensity. And it's a genuinely true.

Finally Arohi confessed about Ria to Arjun. Now he will make sure that Ria is totally fine.

Sorry,I am not very good with words don't how I end up in writing a ff. But any way moral of the story is " I LOVED IT ".
aww thanks for lovely comment 😊 what's your name? I love Arohi's character too ❀️ treat me that happens with me too 😳 for Ria's part you have to read next chapters πŸ˜‰ your comment made my day/night πŸ˜†
Part  22 :

Ooh hoo...
Loving d way Arjuhi's relationship progressing...
Both r suppa cute in their own way...
Teasing n all  πŸ˜›

Hope it will remain d same...
I m highly scared of any negative twist...  πŸ˜­

6 month free vehla time... πŸ˜ƒ
They really need it to nurture them n deir sweet n romantic relation...

Awww... Arjun is missing his fruitiloops   πŸ˜›
Sooo cute... πŸ€—

Why he is having a personal elevator ??????    πŸ˜•

Dat kiss n deir make outs   ... πŸ˜³
OMGGG... only possible with Arjuhi   β˜ΊοΈ

I got Aru's fear n gussa... πŸ˜³
After all she s with a famous Casanova... 
n very much in love with all her fragile n poor heart...
Sooo itna tohbanta hai boss  πŸ˜‰

n I also got Arjun's point...
Totally agreed n satisfied with his reply... πŸ˜‰

I m sooo in love with him... πŸ€—
Pls pls pls... no negative twist needed here...
Make it all happy n sweet  
awesome update
so glad that arohi told
Arjun everthing about ria
he is the perfect boyfriend
such an adorable couple
cannot wait
They are So Perfect !!! ❀️

So much in Love

How could things go wrong between them 😭

Good that Arohi revealed everything about her past & present to Arjun ..

Arjun's mushy mushy msg read by arohi's mom 🀣

Excited to read further πŸ₯Ί

Part  23 :

Awww... these two are sooo cute... 
n sooo much in love... πŸ€— 

Naughty Arjun n shy Arohi... bestest combo... πŸ˜›

He wants to know her better... he s seeing their future together   β€οΈ

Its good dat she revealed her painful past n what she n her family went through...
So dere is no more room for any kind of misunderstanding... πŸ˜³

You always have me to share your sorrows.  --- Awww  

The way he cheered her up is adorable... β˜ΊοΈ

So cute n responsible boyfriend he is  πŸ˜³

Arjun mushy mushy msg n Aru's mom read it all... πŸ˜†
Woh v loudly n in front of family... OMG  πŸ€£
Poor Aru  πŸ˜›

Anji... m waiting for next update...
U know naa   πŸ₯Ί
Anjiii... updateee    πŸ˜ƒ
Chapter 24

I'm making a few changes, Ria has 6 months to get a marrow transplant. And it was Arohi's brother and sister in law who passed away in car and not sister and and brother in law.
Oh and we are getting closer to the end 3 more chaps.

6 weeks later.

I tried to calmed myself before smoothing down the dress. Pacing around a few times and then coming back to the mirror and looking at my appearance to make sure itwas perfect. I was dressd in a off white colored dress that came upto mid thigh, a pair of rose gold necklace. I stepped into my faded pistachio colored heel to complete the look.

Today was the first Valentine's day with Arjun and I wanted it perfect. The last 6 weeks had been amazing. Arjun had whisked me away to states to enjoy the new year's. His friends were all amazing and welcoming. The girls had taken my number and we texted back and forth almost everyday.

I heard the intercom ring, alerting that Arjun was there. With one nervous glance at the mirror in the hall way I Locked the door behind me before riding the elevator down.

I saw him parked near the lobby, leaning against the car passenger side looking every bit CEO and business tycoon. Looking like every girls dream, dressed in a deep blue suit slacks with a chirps white button up shirt, and deep blue suit.

Three of his shirt buttons were open, giving me a magnificent view of his chest. I shudder with just at the look in his eyes. His face held a smirk but his eyes were full of love.

I saw him check me out like I, did him as we stood face to face just a few feet apart. "Hi" I replied dazed just by one look at him. "Hi" he moved forward and closed the distance between us, pulling me into his arms, circling me in them.

He pressed his lips against mine for a quick kiss. "You look beautiful" he kissed my temple. My heart beat quickend at the declaration. "And you look every bit of devastatingly handsome hunk of the man you are" I winked at him and moved out of his hold to leave him standing there with his mouth open.

"There are no flies around but I'm pretty sure you are breathing dust in there" I laughed at my own lame joke and that seemed to pull him out of his own trance. "Oh, you don't outshine me in that department Miss. Gupta" he placed his aviators on his eyes and pulled open the passenger door for me to slide in.

Once he was seated in he pulled out in the drive way, "So, where are we going?" I asked, smiling at him. He had a hold on my right hand while he drove and a smile smile playing on his lips making my heart go into an over drive. He raised his eyebrows while still looking forward but I knew it was an indication that I wasn't getting an answer so I chuckled and let it go.

These past Six weeks had been amazing. He slept over almost every night. Me being on my break, I made him breakfast before he went to work and I loved it. We stayed up talking all night everynight. We fought and then made up. He was way to good at the making up, though we hadn't gone there yet, we came close numerous times.

Arjun had officially met my family when he came to pick me up at Christmas, it was one thing to know him, it was another for them to be all over him, fussing and loving him and he loved it. Arjun had formed alliance with Maya to tease me and just in 2 hours she trusted him more then anything. Till today, if a problem she called him before me and I loved that he was bonding with my family. Maya always said she didn't wanna pressure me with her tensions and she had found her prefect partner now.

"We are here!" Arjun had opened the passenger door and I was so widely zoned out, I never noticed we even came to stop. He smirked down at me and I blushed. Placing my hand in his offered one I got out. Arjun clicked at on the key to lock the car. I noticed we were at the docks. "Why are we at the dockside?" I frowned at him. "You, my lady have no patience" he stopped infront of me, placed both my hands on his waist, and kissed me. I sighed and kissed him back. I would never get tired of doing this. "I love you" he rested his head against mine to level our breathing.
"Uhhuh"I replied dazed and he laughed.
"Come on!" he pulled me along with him.

"Close you eyes" he demanded. "Why?" I made a face at him and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Just do as I say woman, it's late and the drive was tedious" he said nonchalantly. "Fine" I closed my eyes and I felt him slide an eye mask on my face before he picked me up the bridal side suddenly. "Whoa" I laughed making him laugh.

When the eye mask was taken off and my feet touch the ground, I was standing before a beautiful yacht that was named "The Aru" "You named this after me?" I glared at him. I hoped this wasn't his present to me. I didn't need money to show his love for me. "Well, I did. But it's just the name it's after you. I promise. I know you hate extravagant gifts and I'd never do anything to make you go away" he rambled looking slight flush and my anger was forgotten. "Stop" I whispered softly and then leaned forward to kiss him.

"Hmm. I'd take that way of making me stop talking anyday." he winked at me. How did he posses all this flattery in himself? I chuckled as he guided me over the steps.

"So you set all of this up?" I asked as we were whisked away to the upper deck. It was set up with a table that was covered with linen cloth, 2 chairs which were surprisingly set up side by side and around one thousand pink and white balloons were spread around the deck. "This is beautiful" I mused and suddenly fairy light came on above us. "So, you like it?" Arjun asked looking at me expectantly. "I love it" I tugged my hands and threw them around his neck, hugging him tight.

He pulled back and looked into my eye. "what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he panicked, wiping the tears with his thumb. "No, I love it!" "Then why are you crying?" "It's nothing" I shook my head. "So shall we eat?"

"Come on" he pulled out a chair for me, to seat, and seated himself right beside me. He singled the waiter and right then, soup arrived and then rest of the was filled with delicious food as we talked and laughed.

"I love this song, come dance with me!" Arjun pulled my hand. We had just had a full filling 3 course dinner and we're enjoying the unadulterated view of stars in the sky when Eliot jolton's "Can you feel the love tonight came on"

" And can you feel the love tonight It is where we are" he whispered the chorus in my ears. "That's exactly how I feel at the moment right now" he said. "I love you Arjun. More than you'll ever know" I pulled him for a deep kiss. I poured my feelings in that one kiss and he kissed me back with the same strength. It was bone chilling in a good way , how much a person could love other.

I was happy, I had found my ever after and I was going to hold onto it.

"So tomorrow, everyone is driving up to Amby valley for grandma's birthday and you have to come. It's a weekend celebration and we will be back by Sunday night. It is a surprise form grandpa and he forgot to tell all of us because he was so busy in planning. He had emailed you because he forgot your number but he reminded me 10 times to tell and bring you" he laughed lovingly. I loved how loving and caring he was for his family. "Considering I have nothing better to do, I'll come with you!" I agreed.

"Okay, then stay the night at my place?" he gave me a puppy dog pout and I knew I couldn't refuse. "But, my clothes? I'll need atleast 2 pairs for two days!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry, I have got that covered. I got you a dress for the party and you have atleast 4 pairs of casual clothes at my place!" he smirked and I blushed. "You have a solution to everything, don't you Mr. Singhania?" I kissed his cheek as the song trailed off and Arjun pulled me back to the table.

"Always, I always make full plans!" with that he winked at me and kissed me.