need more
please
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Nooo 😆

Never ever... wen will u people learn ???????   🤣

i've Learnt that now .. But Still you heard about this na -> "Try Try and You'll Succssed " 😛 ham just Try karte rehte hai as we comes in Besharam Toli 😆
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
" KISSS and then Running away ! " if anyone's in his place would be thinking the Same .. SO Not blamming him at alll .. Its the situation !! Ria's Part : was so sensitive for me .. So I'll skip that part in Comments but writting part was Great , She'z cripy n strong enough to inspire all the Elder's . Coming to Ria's song : was Awesomee .. "ARJUN - AROHI SITTING ON THE TREE & the " K.I.S.S.S.S.S " " that was too much fun .. 😉 Even i was like ->> how they Come to know about it " 😆 😕 lapi main aisa kya dekhha.. ??
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm Scared >_<

I love seeing them "In Love" ❤️

Their hugs, Kisses , talks .. everything about them

Arohi at his home , in his clothes , in his room , in his Bedroom ...uff 😳

I'm not ready for the twist ...sahi nhi jaayega 😭

Rush those parts anjiii !!🥺

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am super excited to read the next chapter 😳
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 23

I had mustered up a quick stire fry and Arjun opened a bottle of wine as we sat on the dinning table that looked awfully small for a room as big as this. Arjun groaned as he bit into his food. "This is amazing babe!" he moaned making me laugh. "Thanks" I muttered trying to stifle giggles that threatened to burst out.

"So tell me three thing about yourself that I don't know!" Arjun asked me sipping on his wine. "Oh, planing to torture on me for information or something?" I teased him and he smirked. He set his glass down and grabbed my free hand, grazing his thumb on the back of my hand. "Want me to torture you? I could think of few things that I can do for starters" his eyes held mine in a steady gaze and I couldn't look away for they held an eternity of unspoken promises. "I didn't mean it like that" I answered lamely and he winked at me before leaving my hand any going back to his food.

I felt tingles on the hands where he had just touched me. I felt like a schoolgirl on her first date and I loved it. "So tell me why that question again" I asked, clearing my throat and forcing some food down my throat. Just sitting there looking at him eat was getting me all hot and bothered. I was uncomfortable at how fast these things were going but I couldn't complain.

"Well, I've wowed to know you better. And who better then yourself to tell me about you!" he gave me one of his brilliant smiles and I felt my lips stretch in a grin. "Okay, then. If I tell you then you need to answer the same thing too!" he nodded at me and I shook my head.

"Okay then" I started, racking my bring for stuff to tell him. "I have a car, a Merc, but I've never driven it. I'm scarred I'm going to hurt it" I told him sheepishly and his expression changed form a frown to an amused one. "Go on" I could see he was trying to control his laugh but I continued no matter. "Okay, I fall asleep with laptop running, phone on and music running always!" I smiled at him. "Oh, and I never ever go to Mumbai beaches. Never!" I murmured and I knew it was the time to get the cat out of the bag.

He looked at me intuitively and I nodded. "I guess it's time huh?" and he nodded.
It was then I launched into the tale of my life. I told him everything, about the accident, about Ria and her condition even. "so how does the beach fit there?" he counter. "It was my and dad's thing. We went to run there every morning, ever since I was 18." I explained.

He was suddenly up and kneeling on my side of the table. "You know how strong you are? I would've been in depression if that happened to me. You don't know how proud you make me feel" his gaze held such intensity that I couldn't look away and I didn't want to. I threw ny hands around him and that's when the tears burst. The tears that I held in for 3 months since the first time I went to London form Maldives. Arjun rocked me back and forth pulling me in his embrace. "Strong huh? You must think I'm a wuss right now!" I slurred. "Crying doesn't make you wuss. It just shows how much you have held inside of you! You know what you don't have to keep it inside you. You always have me to share your sorrows. I need you to promise me that you'll do it, or I'll worry!" he frowned at me and I nodded through tears. "I promise" I kissed him quickly before pulling back and wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"So about that missed flight today, I'll get a friend's Jet to get you to London tomorrow. Don't worry. But right now I'd like to eat and watch a movie?" he asked me with questing eyes. "Yes. That'd be the best!" I pulled him in for a last kiss before straightening myself while he went back to his chair.

The night was amazing. We played three movies back to back, not watching one of them, all we did was talk. This was the first time I felt like we were dating, like the proper one. Now I knew all about him and his family who I had already met for the most part. I even got to know that Arjun was a business graduate form Oxford in London and he owned a house there.

The next day came to fast, the meeting with the girls went well and we all agreed that we all needed a break, we had been working continuously for last 6 years and the next 6 months would be a reward for all the hard work we put in.

I felt as if I was leaving a part of me with Arjun as I boarded the jet Arjun had arranged for me. Due to holiday season the tickets were all sold out and I only agreed because it was important to get there.

"I'll see you on 31st right?" Arjun was picking me up to go to States to spend the New year's with his group of friends. Most of his group of friends hadn't been able to come to the wedding because of the holidays nearing so I was excited to meet them. Most of his friends were in London the college group but this year it was Rohit's turn to host a party so everyone was flying there. "You'll definitely see me" he pulled me in to give me one last kiss. He kissed me soundly, like he had told me yesterday night. He was stealing a few more to get him through 5 days before he saw me again.

I waved at him as he pulled out of the driveway. He saluted the pilot and the crew before leaving with a smile plastered on his face.

The flight to London was safe and relaxing as the flight attended pampered me with attention and I got some well deserved sleep on the bed in one of the cabins. "Thank you for flying with us. Hope you have a wonderful flight" Captain James shook my hand and I smiled In response. "I had a wonderful time. Thank you for doing this during your holidays. You have ho idea how much you have helped me" I nodded at him with respect. "It's my job ma'am" and with one last nod I was off in the car with my mom while James got ready to take off again.

"How was the wedding?" mom asked excitedly. Ria had just had a chemo and was doing much better with her being in and out of hospital for last 2 months, but it was a good thing she was home for Christmas. Even though we lived in India we always celebrated Christmas because Ria loved it. "It was excellent. We have decided to take 6 months off and we are lucky we didn't take any weddings after this one. You know what?" I mused turning to look at her. "2 brides actually pushed their wedding to 2016 because we could do it for them!" I exclaimed and I saw mom's eyes filled with tears as she pulled into the drive way.

She hugged me tight as soon as we got out of the car. "I'm so proud of you" she kissed my forehead and I hugged her back. "So where are my Christmas gifts?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her making her laugh. "Come on, Ria and Maya decorated the house this year and it looks as wonderful form the inside as outside once the lights are on!" and just on the cue the fairy lights were switched on,

"Wow, and those two minions did this?" I wondered out loud as I saw Ria and Maya come out. The glared at me in unison and I laughed. "I got the gifts!" I held up bags that I had put aside first thing once I was out of customs so they needn't wait. "Yay" mom, Ria and Maya squealed like 6 year olds!

That night at dinner we sat like a family, "So I suspect the hot date happened" Maya winked at me and I blushed. And right on the cue my phone buzzed with a text and before I could grab it mom did. Mom was the biggest child there.

"Aru, I miss you. I can't sleep without you now. I miss you in my arms." Mom read it out loud and if possible, my blush depended.

I snatched my phone and walked away while I heard cat calls behind me. Bunch of jokers. I shook my head at them.

Waiting for feedback 😊
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh hooo... me first again...
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Ohh hooo... me first again...

as usual! Congrats 😊