Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anjali--

congrats ❀️

meri taraf se b congo madhu:-)
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey its gr8:-)
kruti arjun ki bonding i jst luvd it n 4 me it was d bst part:-)
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 21

"You left me alone" I turn around while I was talking to an intern. "Give me a minute, I'll come find you later!" I told him and turned my attention back to Arjun. "Because..." I tried to reason with him but he just glared and that made me laugh. "You promised" he whined and I smiled. "I crossed my fingers" I smiled sheepishly at him. "Mature" he murmured. "Yes. Now go, the wedding is on and I need to do some final completion task!" I shoved him a little and he turned back at me. "You, I'll see you later" he gave me one last glare and I winked at him. "See you later big guy!" I shouted at his retreating back and I saw his shoulders shake, with laughter.

" Arohi We need you there..." I trailed behind Rosie. Last minute wedding preps were hectic. I didn't have a minute to sit since this morning but that's what I loved about what I did. Putting smile on faces with out hard work was the best part about this job.

People formed a human arc form the mandap to the doli. I stood need the doli where Arjun and Rohit and Kruti's dad and a couple of Kruti's guy friends were standing, others forming the arc for the newly wedded couple to pass by. As soon as Raj and Kruti came at the end of the arc I mouthed "Now" in my mouth piece and flowers showered over them. The flowers form the ceremonies were laying around and we found a way to put a small tent near the exit so the roof would open and this could happen.

"That was amazing. How'd you manage that?" Kruti hugged me just as the shower finished. "I just did" I kissed her cheek and later Raj hugged me. "Thanks for making it so special for us. It's all been wonderful!" and I smiled politely at him. They went forward to take blessings form elders. Bidai is the most difficult part of the wedding.
Kruti's dad hugged her tight and shed a few graceful tears while her mom sniffed into a silk handkerchief. Her friends teased her while tears already in thier eyes. Lastly she went to her brother who was looking anywhere but her and she just hugged him without speaking.

I saw Arjun's eyes moisten as he picked up the doli with Rohit and other guys as they saw her off and Raj stood at a few distance of few feet away to wisk Kruti away for their honeymoon. Arjun shook Raj's hand firmly giving him a soft smile with a glare and Raj merely nodded before he grabbed her hand and they were off. All of us cheered for them as they claimed into a waiting seaplane at the bank of the ocean.

It was around 2 am when every item was pack and stuffed into the boxes. All cooking item, some decorations we used all of it was stuff into 6 huge cargo boxes ready to be shipped. "So now all of this is done, is my girlfriend ready to unwind with me?" Arjun whispered against my neck. I looked around to see if anyone saw us but all of them were too busy to notice. "Come on, you got to stop doing that!" Rohit cringed as he appeared before us and I laughed. "You off?" I asked him moving out of Arjun's hold to hug him. "Yes. Got a flight in 3 hrs that takes me back to the states" he sighed dramatically an I laughed. "Don't act as if you don't love what you do. Opening up people's brain. Getting together with you nurses and interns. It's all so boring" I mused and he winked at me. "Definitely boring" I moved out of Arjun and Rohit's way as they did a man hug thing. "I'll see you!" they both nodded at each other and then he was off.

"Guys, it's time to head out." I called everyone around. "The flights for the guests are from 11 am to 4pm we need to be here to see them off" I reminded and then turned to the interns. "You guys have your flights scheduled for 3, so you leave by 12.30 okay" and they nodded at me before smiling and saying goodnight.."We have a team meeting at 4 and then one with the manager where we sigh the documents" Rosie reminded and I nodded at her. "See you guys at 10 for breakfast then. Goodnight" and I heard a round of five "Nights" before everyone was off.

"So you sleepy?" Arjun was suddenly standing infront of me. "No, I don't feel like it" I muttered stretching my sore muscles. Whenever I was too tired sleep evaded me, completely. It was majorly irritating but true. "Okay then Come" he tugged me with him. "But I need to change." I protested and he stoped making me run into him before saying, "But you look hot" and then he started walking again, till we reached his suite villa. "Come on" he said as he opened the door. "I don't have any choice, do I?" I responded sarcastically to his sentence and he had the gal to laugh.

He proceeded to pull me closer, wrap his one hand around me and the other hand cupping my face. He kicked the door shut as his thumb grazed my lower lip before his lips descended on mine. His hands traveled form my face to the waist sliding down gently, making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. I didn't believe that I could feel this way about some one but with Arjun, he was par my expectations about everything.

I slid my hands slowly up his chest groaning as I felt the raw muscles and the gripped my hands in his hair, running through them, messing them up.

When he finally did pull away, I was left breathless and panting. I looked at him to find him staring back at me. "How did I get so lucky?" he murmured and my heart that was already beating fast went into a frenzy. "I think the same way I did" I pecked his cheek as my breath steadied. "Now can I change? I love looking hot for you, but I've been wearing this for close to 12 hours and I want to change!" I pouted at him and he gave me one of his brilliant smiles. "So, you love looking hot for me hun?" he was standing so close that I was getting impossible to breath, he proceeded to wrap his arms around me. "That's...thats what you picked u...up form all of tha..that?" I managed to choke out when I saw his eyes darken with desire and want. I untangled form his hold and took a step back while he took one forward. This was all way to hot then it should've been. "I'll grab something for you" he nodded at me. Looked like even he had troubles getting works out.

I felt a rush of air hit me as soon as he side stepped. "Um, okay!" I said looking around. His laptop was fired on, his iPad was on and his phone lay beside him. I grabbed his iPad and connected it to the dock while going through his songs. Quickly making a playlist of songs I like, I put it on shuffle to play soft music.

"You found the music see" Arjun came out, changed as well. He wore sweat pants that hung low on his waist and for the first time I got a look at his naked chest. There was a tattoo that went form his upper arm and extended to the back. What I'd to to run my.finger over it. "Arohi" Arjun shook my shoulders with one hand. "Done eye raping me?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I blushed. "It's okay you know. I'm your boyfriend" he laughed. "Whatever. You got me something to change into?" I asked him. "You didn't hear a word I said to you?" he asked, laughter audible in his voice. I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender. "Here" he picked up a shirt and boxers form the table beside him. I took it form him and almost ran to the bathroom.

I paced inside the bathroom after I had freshened up and changed. The shirt came a little above my mid thigh covering most of the boxer. They smelled like him and were super comfortable. I tied my hair in a bun and removed all of mymake up. Splashing cold water, last time, to calm myself down I grabbed the handle and twisted it to open it.

I saw the living room was empty and the music was still on but it came form the bedroom. I panicked, I had never shared a bed with him and I wasn't ready for that. I didn't know what to do, I stood still for a few minutes when I saw Arjun walk out. "Hey, you okay? You were gone for a long time" his hand caressed my cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine, yeah just tired. But fine" I said in a voice that clearly gave away it wasn't fine.

"Then you should come to bed!" he frowned at me. "Yes, yes. I was...but you know" I was saying when he cut me off. "What's this about love?" he was running his hand through my hair which he had recently pulled out of the bun. "Well, you know. The bed sharing. You know?" he looked at me tight lipes, trying to control his laugh, while I struggled to get words out. Jerk. "You find this funny" I moved out of his hold and narrowed my eyes at him. "No, no. You can continue" a chuckle escaped and then he burst into a full blown laughter, I glared at him while he tried to sober up. "Okay. I'll stop. But it's just that, you looked so cute while saying that, I couldn't resist" he moved me back to hugging him and I sighed against him. "And as for the sharing a bed thing, you know we don't have to do anything until you are ready. And I wasn't planing of it." he kissed my hair and I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked down at me murmuring "Freakout over?" he questioned. "Freakout over!" I nodded at him.

Just when I was leaning forward to kiss him he bent over and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Arjun, what is wrong with you?" I pounded my fist again his back. "You caveman" I slapped his chest as soon as he put me on the bed. I stood on my knees to meet him halfway. He softly kissed me before pulling back with a smile. He walk to the other side of bed and got in, pulling the duvet over his legs. I quickly snuck in and got in beside him. He rolled his eyes and snuggled closer to me before switching the lights off and starting a dim light on.

"Arjun" I whispered after a few minutes of silence. "Hmm?" he kissed my hair over and over. I was completely wrapped around him and I loved it. I kissed his chest and he moaned. It was over 4 in the morning and I was sleeping. "I love you" I said into his chest. He suddenly pulled back and looked me in the eyes, I looked back at him, confused. "I love you too. Now lets sleep. We've got to wake up in 5 hours!" he gave me a final kiss on the lips before pulling me back into his arms and promptly falling asleep.

I laid there, thinking about all of this and how fast it had moved. From the hate to truce and the friendship and now relationship. There was a small doubt, that still lingered inside of me but I managed to push it away. I knew Arjun as a friend but I didn't know him at-all as a boyfriend. Was this too too soon? Would this step turn out to be right? It felt right though. I didn't know when I did fall asleep but when I did I realized one thing that I fit perfectly into his arms and there was no place I'd rather be.

Watching for feedback!Edited by --Anjali-- - 8 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M fir se first aayi... 
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

M fir se first aayi...

me 2nd again
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
well written update...interesting..
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it πŸ˜³
It was super Hot β˜ΊοΈ
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Part  20 :

OMG d wedding day arrived already ????  πŸ˜²

Loving Kruti- Arohi bond...

N here comes Mr. Singhania... d cutest kiddo like man... πŸ€—

OMG... deir kisses... β˜ΊοΈ

Rohit  had walked In on Arohi and Arjun sharing a kiss...  ----  Arre baap re  πŸ€£

"Please don't be making babies, friend in the room" ---   OMG  Again... πŸ˜†

Somehow i m loving dis awkward situation Arjuhi r falling together in... πŸ˜‰

Rohit seems a good guy...

Awww... Arjun is so damn cute lover boy...
He s not sparing a single chance to get close to Arohi... πŸ˜†
Loving him man... 

He s such a cute emotional maN... πŸ˜›

"You realized you planned this wedding for last 3 months, you danced with her yesterday and you didn't realize this until now?" ---   Took my heart  

"You know, the moment I picked up the doli, it hit me.  -- Awww... Cuteness ki hadd πŸ˜†

I dont know how to hate him after dat twist...
Right now I m head over heels in love with him...
pls dont let him do anything wrong... πŸ˜­

He he he... Rohit n Arohi have left him with Kruti all alnoe... πŸ˜†
Sulking n glaring Arjun is too cute to take  πŸ€—

Awsm update Anji n Mansi... πŸ‘
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sickforbarun

me 2nd again

Keep counting  πŸ˜†
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Part  21 :

Sulking Arjun... β­οΈ
So damn cute...
Feeling like pulling his cheeks  πŸ˜›

The whole wedding, d whole preparation is so damn good n dreamyyy 

Rohit  is roxtar β­οΈ
Rocking entry in Rocking situation... πŸ˜†

Finally he got a chance to show Arohi how hot she looks... πŸ˜‰

Ooohhh... dat was sooo HOT  β˜ΊοΈ

"Done eye raping me?"  --- Shiiihiii πŸ˜†
Man u r dat HOT n dat too with dat naked chest with a tattoo... 
I wish i was dere to see u  πŸ˜³

Awww sweet Arjun with sweet gesture  πŸ˜³

Aru ko uthake leke gaya... caveman  πŸ˜†

D way dey snuggled into each other n slept is all too cute n romantic  πŸ˜³

Pls pls pls... no negative twist...
I dont want any more trouble in already troubled Arohi's life...
Pls meke everything smooth for her...

Update soon...