Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sneha_kmh

Is OK Anji... is Madhu ka luck kuch zyada acha h 

Awww... mera chhotu baby... 🤗  Jhappi paa... 
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Part  12 :

OMGGG... 
I sooo knew it... 😭

Arjun got it all wrong...
His ego n anger scaring the hell out of me... 😒
His msg   

Dont even want to think about how he will take his revenge  😔

Aru is a strong girl...
Handling each n everything on her own...
After all those tragedies she made herself the person she is today... 
Kudos to her  👏

But fate is too cruel to her... 😭
Just hoping after knowing about all dese Arjun would respect her...

Riya is such a cute girl...
My heart goes for her...
Pls make her live ... _/\_

Pls let Arjun know all about this ASAP...

Missed Arjun so much in this update...
Pls bring him back soon... 😔

pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
missed Arjun in this update
ria is so strong
loved it
cannot wait for next part
when arjuhi meet
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Part  13 :

Awww... Ria is such a cutie...
Loved her... 🤗
Hope she will get all ok... 👍🏼

OMG !!!!  Arjun came to look for Aru...  😲
Dt too in such a state... 😔
He was hurt... badly...   

n Aru... u too learn to keep cool...
He s man in LOVE i guess... just hear him out...

But y didnt he call her  ???  ???
I m telling u... dese two r EGO KI DUKAAN...  🤔

I am lil scared about Arjuhi meet... 
spcly outburst of Arjun n Aru's response towards it... 😒

Kruti is ultra sweet...
The extra feeling Aru is having towards her coz she is her future Sis-in-law... 😃

D look dat designer gave not finding Arjun with dem is   😆
Pagal log... kya kya sapne dekh lete hai... 😆

Yiippeee... 4 hrs... Sunsaan road... Arjuhi all alone... 
cant wait... 

Do one thing... break deir car down in middle of nowhere  😆
n let d time of 4 hrs get increased  🤗

cant wait... pls jaldi jaldi updato...  😛

P.S.>>>  I MISSED ARJUN IN DIS UPDATE TOO...  
                I WANT MORE N MORE ARJUN AS WELL AS ARJUHI MOMENTS...   
Edited by Madhu-n-kaddu - 8 years ago
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jerryberry

I read all the chapters in a stress today.. It was jst amazing.. I am reading smethng in IF aftr almost 1 yr.. U write really well.. Pls kindly inbox me nxt updates..

aww.. Sorry I won't be able to pm you.. Using phone to update this story and IF sucks! It's not my story dear but thanks anyways 😳
--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 14

Arohi's POV

I couldn't sleep all of Friday night, I kept tossing and turning thinking about the ride to come ahead the next day. Thursday and Friday had been great, without any run-ins with Arjun. He had kept himself away form the wedding planing and it had been great. But I knew that I couldn't escape tomorrow.

At 4:30 when I finally fell asleep, I heard my alarm ring just half and hour later. Groaning I shuffled to shut the alarm off and just then the second one rang. I knew I wouldn't want to get up, so I set traps that were far far away and I'd have to get up. It wasn't about going to the party as much as proving to Arjun that I wasn't affected, atleast that's what I think he would think. Having no source of conversation with him, I didn't know what he was thinking.

I had a shower and applied my favorite lavender scented lotion before slipping on petticoat and blouse for the sari I was going to wear. It was a close family and friends event but people were to dress in Indian attire.

I tired to reach at the back but I couldn't reach it. Panicking that I couldn't reach at the back to close my blouse I started pacing around the room. I had given my housekeeper off today and I couldn't wake up my neighbors at 5.30 because of this, nor could I call anybody just for this. Deciding I would change the sari I walked to the closest when I realized I'd need to press it and since I didn't have time to do that. I had gotten this one pressed in a laundry yesterday.

Stomping my foot I decided to jump to the last resort I had. I would call Arjun up and have the chain fixed. Taking calming breaths I tied my saree and stepped into the heels I was going to wear. I grabbed my pre-ready bag that contained money, phone and some some pins and went to the living room. I had done my make up and hair just after the bath so once I was zipped up, I was good to go. Hesitating wether to call or not I dialed. "Hello?" he said curtly and I knew it this was going to be a hugely long ride with lots of arguments and grumpyness. "This is Arohi" I started abd before I could say anything he spoke "I know that. No one would call me at 5:45 on a f**king weekend. And to answer you. I've left already and will be there in like 5. So bye" and with that he hung up.

I picked up a pillow and threw it hard ay the door. Who the f**k did he think he was? I dialed again. "What now?" I could head him greeting his teeth in anger and I didn't care. "I had something to ask you, that's why I called. Before I was going to be polite with you. Now I'm just going to tell you. Come on up when you arrive. It's 19th floor the 2nd apartment to the left" and this time I hung up before he could reply.

I made two cups of coffee and pored them into to go cups grabbing them I set them on the coffee table near the sofa. I felt awkward and weird as I waited for him to come up. It was just a zip that had to be done up but if not handled carefully the blouse would come off. It was rested on me because I was holding it firmly. I opened my door when I heard the lift door close.

"What?" he stalked inside like he owned the house. "Good morning to you too" I said sarcastically and closed the door shut. I called him and everything but I didn't know how to tell him. "What did you want Arohi? We need to get going. It's a long way there" he said as he closed his eyes, it looked like he was trying to calm himself but he wasn't doing a good job.

Letting it go, u mustard up the courage and spoke in one fluid breath. "I-Couldn't-Get-My-Zip-Done-And-That's-Why-Called-you"
"I'm sorry what? I don't have times for your game Arohi" I felt my heart break when he took my name with pain in his voice. It looked like just saying that was giving him pain. "I can't get my blouse zip, its at the back. Can you do me up?"I Finally asked him. "I gave my house keeper off and I couldn't wake people up at 5:30 in the morning on weekend and I had no other alternative so I called you." I was rambling absent mindedly when I felt a hand touch the bare skin lightly and I jerked. His hands moved slower as he zipped me up. He kept his hands there for a moment while I finally left the hand that I was holding to make it form falling. "All done" his voice was one husky in a soft whisper and I knew I had to move so I wouldn't so anything stupid.

"Thank you" I side stepped and grabbed my purse and one coffee mug and passed that to him. "Coffee for you" anf then I took mine and walked out of the door with the keys, while I waited for him to come out so I could lock up. A few seconds later I cleared my throat and he jerked out of his stance. I looked at him strangely and he eyed me up and down before walking out to the lift. Stomping my foot in a tantrum I locked up behind me and followed him.

He was standing at the elevator with the door open waiting for me while tapping his food impatiently. I glared at him and stepped inside. "I could just follow you in my car, if this is such a problem for you!" I suddenly exclaimed and he looked at me with narrowed eyes. "I can't do this right now mayra. When we get to the car, just get in. I don't have the patience and ability to argue.right now. And thanks for the coffee" he opened the door to the elevator and left, leaving me to follow him

I took a long sigh and trailed behind him. I looked around and saw that the porches wasn't parked anywhere. Thanking my lucky.stars that I wouldn't have to sit in the small spaced car with him for 4 hours.

Just when I was smiling while looking up I heard a honk and I almost cried. Arjun was sitting in a Audi R8 which was also a 2 seater car. Trying to control myself I walked to the car, pulling it open with as much force I could, I did and just when I was about to shut it close "Don't remove you anger on the car" and with that he preached his RayBans on and put the keys in ignition. I closed the door and put my belongings in the glove compartment while putting the coffee in the holder right beside his.

Half and house in drive, the silence was killing me. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't find the right words. Gulping again and again I made up sentences in my mind to say them to him, but I couldn't come up with any. I side-glanced at him and mentally sighed. He was dressed in a black kurta with off white collar and a off white pajama. I had never seen him in an Indian outfit and truthfully I had never seen a man look so hot in one of these. Shaking my head I looked ahead at the rood. Since we were still in the city limits, I could see tall building but with not too many vehicles around to jam, the same place looked weirdly small. It was ironical.

"You want some breakfast?" he didn't even look at me as he talked. Why was he so angry at me? I had left a note which said it was an emergency. Trying to calm myself I muttered a yes and he pulled in at one of the most famous breakfast places in Mumbai.

I looked in the mirror as we both passed by it. We were dressed like a couple. I was dressed in an off white saree with a black and red border and a black 3 quarter sleeved blouse. The saree was a net one with brocade print. Panic raised inside me as I realized just that. This wasn't good. Praying to myself that no one would catch on the matching thing I asked for eegs and Orange juice.

Eating in silence and the back in the car with the same thing was now literally killing me. 2 hours into the drive, he had spoke all of 3 times. I had counted sheeps and cows and mentally reminded myself of all the work needed to be done but in all this time nothing was spoken.

Finally when he came to a stop at one of the rest centersoutside the city limits before the hilly regions came. "Let's Freshen up and then we will go non stop" he ordered me before getting out of the car. Thankfully there were fewer people there or the car and the man would've attracted a huge cloud. I got out and stretched myself. I saw as Arjun purchasd some coffee and packets and chocolates form the shop before coming back. "You need anything else?" his speech was still curt and it bugged me. "No I'm good" walking around for few minutes before I sat back in to find him already ready to roll out.

The silence in the car could cut through glass. "I've had enough" I finally said. "Excuse me?" he glared at me as he pulled out onto the road. "I said I had enough; it's your silent treatment. I can't take it anymore" my out burst was stupid. But like I said, I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh, so what should I do? Appreciate you? Worship you?" he slammed on the brakes and pulled thw car into parking in an completely deserted road. "That's not what I said. But you could quit being an ass and talk" I snapped back at him before I threw the door open and walked out. Puff, I couldn't have this conversation with him in a closed space. A moment later I heard his side of the door slam. Hypocrite, he told me not to do it, but he could?

"No, I can't talk to you. You know why? Because I don't like people who run away form their fears or problem." he was standing so close to me by now that I moved back until my back hit the car door. "I wasn't running away, I had an emergency" how dare he call me names, when he didn't know the truth.

"Of Course there was an emergency. What was it? You hair grew out and you couldn't wait to cut them? Or you nails chip off? Huh. Tell me?" his was was terrifyingly low. His eyes brunt with anger as he looked into my eyes. For the first time I was scared and I flinched. I knew he wouldn't hit, I had one hundred percent trust on that, but I didn't like this. "It wasn't like that. You know." I whispered slowly. Tears escaped my eyes, I saw Arjun wince and then he closed the inch of the distance that was between us. "Don't cry. Don't cry now!" he whispered in my ears before continuing. "There is a paparazzi standing across form the road" I saw in his eyes and he wasn't looking at me, his eyes were trained on the other side of the road. "Now, if you don't want your face plastered on the front page of every tabloid you get in the car right now." he said as he moved away and opend the passenger side of the door as much as he could with me pressed against it.

"Now, duck low and put on my sunglasses as soon as you get in. I need to have a chat with that lad up there" I did as he said and got into the car.

He then stalked away to the other side, he walked like he owned the road and he was the king of the universe. A few minutes later he walked back and effortlessly slid back in.

That was the last time we stopped till we reached or even uttered a word. I didn't want to make whatever this was worse by opening my big mouth. So I aimlessly stared out of the window without as much sparing a glance at him. Oh, yeah, this was going to be a long day in suffering and boy was I dreading it.

So how's it? 😉Edited by --Anjali-- - 8 years ago
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Phew!!  First  *Grinning*Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Chhup chhup k bataane waalo... Janta maaf nahi karegi...  😡
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail