especially arjuns grovelling
superb cannot wait
but don't leave it too long please
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I lyk arohi's co worker it seems lyk they r not her colleagues BT her family
woahhh ek apology k liye kya kya kr gaya banda
flower diamonds or ittta behtareen letter gud going Mr singhania I already love u ;)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pehle hi bata rhi...I have booked this Arjun for me 😳

He's so charming

He apologized for his mistake in such a cute way 😳

I love this Arohi...such a confident character :D

Let the shaadi begin n Arjuhi ki setting bhi ;)

Cont soon Anjiii :* :*
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun is so cute..this arjun is mine.
Arohi is the only normal one in her friends circle. Her friends are cute.
Ufff gift de kar sorry..kya ladka hai. And why arohi is so khadus gift bhi nhi le rhi. 
Their email conversation was cute. 
Waiting for wedding to begin and arjuhi to come closer. 
Waiting for the next update. Update soon and keep it up.:*

--Anjali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3

Snuggling closer in my blanket, I tried to
Shove the alarm to break it, it had been a long day yesterday and I wasn't ready to wake up just yet.

Yesterday felt like it went on and on, 10 minutes after my email, Arjun had replied saying Kruti was very happy and to prove just that I had received and over excited call from her. He had also agreed on a family dinner for Monday as everyone had plans for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I would be meeting Raj and Kruti for some further discussions.

To have this kind of reaction from someone was overwhelming. I had never had someone request me and going this amount of lengths to get me.

I stretched out on my bed and sighed, it had been a long day, yesterday, indeed and today was going to be even longer.

The 5 p.m meeting with my team had ended up being extended to dinner and by the time I reached home I was ready to fall asleep. Coming up with 5 plans within a day at different sites was a difficult job, and with limited time, the job got more difficult.

Finding no way to escape this day I got up to get ready and by the time I was ready to go, Radha, my maid, had served my breakfast and kept my lunch ready in the box. I was eternally grateful to her, if it wasn't for her, I would be living in a mess, the hours I had to pull at work were inversely to the time I got to do house work.

"Thank you Radha bai, you save me" I repeated the dialogue I said almost everyday and winking at her, I walked out with a smile on my face.

After rigorously deciding everything that we had to show today, I sat down for a while, formulating plans when Rosie knocked on the door. I had told her not to disturb me unless Kruti and Raj arrived at 3, maybe it was already 3 and they might have arrived.

"Boss, they are here." Rosie popped her head in informing they were here. I nodded my head as an answer before I stretched my hands, straightened my skirt and jacket before I walked out, behind her to find, Lily, Tanya, Riddhi, Kruti and Arjun settled in the conference room.

I felt my eyes widen at Arjun, he wasn't supposed to be here. No, no I always seem to act up when he was there or his name was mentioned. Even when he called, we fought. Trying to hide my anger, I smiled at everyone before settling down across Arjun, that seemed to be the only available seat. Looking at girls, I saw them giving me smirks, giving them the best glare I could, I connected the projector to my laptop. I knew they had done this on purpose.

After a set of pleasantries were exchanged and I started on with our ideas; "We have 5 venue options. Today we decide 3/5 and when we go to site visit we can do the further inspection and decide. The first one is Six Sense lamu. It has around 97 rooms. The next up is Conrad Maldives rangaliisland. This one is a resort built on the private island and had over a 100 rooms. Third we have, Anantara kihavah villas, they have around 87 rooms" as the presentation continued, I showed them all the possibilities and ideas, notting down Kruti's input we merged some more ideas.
"Is that white roses you want for the mandap..." Tanya was speaking when she was interrupted with a phone beeping. "I'm sorry, this is important" I heard Arjun mutter before walking off. He had been yawning and throwing idiotic comments all throughout the meeting, which I was letting it slide by because I could see Kruti was torn between trying not to insult the brother and shooting me apologetic looks. I sighed and sat back. It was 6pm, 3 hours after the meeting started and we weren't done yet.
            "I'm sorry. He is being an ass. Raj and I intended to come but Raj is going to Spain for like a month, and he practically begged Dada to come with me because he felt bad for leaving me alone. So dada has agreed to help me throughout. I swore I'll talk to him and tell me not to come form tomorrow. I'm sorry. " I could feel she was on the verge of tears and I couldn't let her cry so I walked to her and gathered her in my arms. "There is no need to be sorry. We can just ignore him. I get it that he doesn't take wedding planing business seriously but I don't actually care. So it's okay love" I winked at her making her laugh with Tanya, Rosie, Lily and Riddhi.

There was a stranger connection I felt with Kruti and I liked it because it made working with a bride easier. Once we settled back in our seats I asked her, "So which designer do you want for you outfits? "You need to go there on Monday morning before we meet the families because we don't have much time in our hands." Lily asked making Kruti smile.
       "Im so confused over that. My best-friends are in Canada and Raj isn't allowed to see my wedding dress before the wedding and anyways he's going now, so I've got nothing done. My Mom and Raj's mom are busy with some preparations. With everything happening so fast, everyone is doing everything other then taking care of the bride." she frowned with worried lines on her forehead.

That was the moment Arjun decided to come back in. "Who isn't paying attention to the bride?" he glared at no one in particular. "Nothing dada. We were just talking about my wedding outfits and how I've got nothing done over it." she replied her brother promptly.
       "Well, I'll help you" "I'll help you" I and Arjun said it together. I never went with the brides, We always just recommend the brides the designers but with Kruti I felt like I wanted to help her.

I was about to say that if Arjun is coming, than I wouldn't but Kruti beat me to it. "Thank you guys. I would love both of your opinions" a twinkle in her eyes, squeal of excitement in her voice and I knew now I couldn't deny my offer so instead sighing I smiled at her.

I would have to bare with Arjun, well now I had to accept it, I was stuck with Arjun for the next 3 month and that was it, there was nothing that could be done.
Winding up the meeting we wrapped up the things and Tanya, Lily, Rosie and Riddhi went home, I still had some phone calls to make, though they asked if they should stay back, but I insisted they went home. It was Saturday, they had boyfriends and families and a life unlike me.

"Hi" someone muttered as I was working furiously on my laptop, startled I looked up to find Kruti there standing with a sheepish smile. "Hi" I replied smiling.
"Can I wait here? Dada is on the phone, and Raj is coming to pick me up for dinner since he is going away tomorrow morning. I would wait in the waiting area but I'm bored" she rambled on making me laugh. I motioned her for to take a seat "It's okay love. But I'm sorry I won't be able to talk much. I've got to get this ready before Monday." I sighed, it was Saturday and I was working, see how I told you! I had no life, like zero, nada.
I had friends but I was always so into work that I never went out with them unless on my breaks.

"Its okay. I just want to thank you for all you are doing. Imsorry for the way Dada is treating you. I don't understand why he is doing this. He is never like this" a cross of frown and sadness crept on her face, and because I didn't want her sad I smiled and waved it off.

"Kruti, here is some work you can do while waiting and not get bored by my complete lack of manners. There are some exclusive bridal designer dresses magazine. You can look through them. Since you want 3 outfits which are readymade we could find some here and go to those stores first thing on Monday." I passed on the magazine making her smile in glee.

"You are a lifesaver" she came around the table hugged me before grabbing the magazines and sat back on the sofa with a sketch pad that she asked for and the magazines.

Half an hour of silence later, there was a knock on the door and before I could say enter, the person trotted in. I should've known, it would be Arjun Singhania and his mannerless ways. I rolled my eyes as he propped himself beside Kruti and went back to completing last of the details. This was supposed to be done on Monday morning but since I was going dress shopping with Kruti, I had to complete it now.

About another 15 minutes later my phone range, the security was calling me asking if Raj was permitted to get in, generally Rosie would handle everyone that came in and out of my cabin but since only I was there today, the security called to check in. I packed away my stuff when Raj entered and greeted me before going to Kruti and pulling her into a hug. He nodded at Arjun and then kissed Kruti at the top of her head.
"Hi love" he looked at her lovingly. "Hi" her expressions were giddy before she pulled back and asked me. "Can I keep these?" Kruti asked, waving at the magazines and sketch pad. "I've come up with a rough design for the lengha for mehendi and a dress for cocktail party and I wanna do the same for sangeet." she passed on the sketchs she had drawn. "These are beautiful. And they certainly aren't rough" they were absolutely pretty I was gobsmacked. "Thank you" she blushed modestly.

"You can design your wedding lengha too" I suggested her as we settle down on the sofa. "No, I'll leave that to a professional. I was thinking we can go to a designer who is just starting out and they can help us out with the designs I make, and for the wedding we can go to 2-3 stores and see what I like?" she asked me uncertainly and I smiled in response.

"Thats perfect, I think. I'll schedule appointment with 3 well known designers and then 1 person who is good and just starting up. I'll email you the list and we can hit the stores on Monday" she had given a brilliant idea. I was now excited about the wedding because I knew she was open to new ideas and that helped me in thinking out of the box. "I'm so excited" she gushed and my smile widened "Me too" I could practically feel the happiness radiating off her.
"So. Shall we leave?" Raj asked Kruti and she nodded. "I'll see you on Monday, Arohi. Bye" she kissed my cheek hugging me and then her brother, "You too." who in return kissed the top of her head and gave Raj a manly hug before they left.

"So" Arjun started and that's when I realized he hadn't left yet. "Yes? You need something, Mr. Singhania?" I tried to maintain my calm. We had a deal, which he broke and I didn't like it one bit. "You hungry?" he asked me making me frown, "What?" a hurried response came form me before I could think of anything else "I asked..." I cut him before he could complete the sentence. "I Understood what you said. I meant why did you ask me that?" I questioned him narrowing my eyes at him making him wink. "Well, I was hungry and I'm pretty sure you are too. I have no plans since I cancelled mine to come here" he shrugged like what he said was justified. "One, I'm not hungry" I said and on the cue my stomach growled like in those clich chick flick movies where the guy asks for dinner the girl denies and the guy hears the stomach growl and takes her anyway. "I can see how "not hungry" you are" he air quoted to imply he was correct. "Still not hungry.And plus why should I come with you? All you do is disrespecte me." I glared at his smirking face. He was irritating me to ends and he was loving it. "You are cute when you glare" he laughed making my eyes go wide. He was one another species, hot specie though. I had to give him that. Well dressed, very well maintained hot piece of worldly species. I let my eyes drift over his body, secretly, when I heard him clear his throat. "Done ogling me?" he was smirking again, jerk. He had caught me but like hell I would agree to it. "Like that would ever happen" I dismissed him "Whatever you say buttercup." he winked at me making me stop in my tracks and he.literally walked into me. "What did you call me?" I glared at him, who was he to give me nicknames "Whats wrong buttercup? Where do you wanna go for dinner?" he completely ignored my question. "Whatswrong with you. I told you no" we had a glaring match before he smiled "I said where. I didn't ask" man he was persistent and without thinking I replied "Anywhere" and immediately regretted it.
What did I agree to, I groaned when I saw him smile not a smirk a smile and I felt my heart beat faster at the simple gesture. Shaking my head and dismissing the heart I informed the security to lock the shutters, I had made sure everything was shut of when I was arguing with Arjun, and by the time we were done arguing I was standing outside the office informing the security and arming the alarm system.
I huffed before I turned to him and said "Lead the way"

Waiting for feedback... Do like and comment:)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is Arjun doing this nautanki...paagal ladka 😕

Jo bhi ho...banda is way to cute :-* :-* :-*

Buttercup 😳

Kruti is so cute ;* ;*
love her bubliness ^_^

Arjun is taking arohi on a "Date" 😆

isn't he attracted towards her ?? ;)
Arjun ki POV h kya??? ^_^

next part chahiye 😭

thanks anjiii ❤️
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part  2 :

Achhaaawww... Arjun toh bht hi chaalu nikla...

Insult v karega den flowers v bhejega... huhh...

Watever it is his apology doesn't make sense... akdu, ghamandi kahinka...

Love deir phone conversation...
Aru ne toh chhutti kar di...  😆

Hahaha...  may b he knew dat she s not gonna forgive him through d phone call... dts y gift n letter...

Smart move Arjun...

But I love d letter... full of honesty...

So finally Aru forgave him...

D girly gang Aru has is hilarious... 
Sab ek se badkar ek...

Jumping to see wat happen next...

Waiting for deir love story to b started...
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
absolutely brilliant
cannot wait for next part
aurpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun is witty n funny
Y is he teasing  arohi?
Teasing means he loves spending time with her
Arohi is sweet n kindhearted
She is helping kruti although arjun is disrespecting her in every way ..BT I can see d spark ..I m sure love is bound to happen ..let wait for their journey to start 
Maldives wedding is a dream for every gul
Lucky kruti ..I want Greece wedding for arjuhi
Update soon
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
areeyyy arjun ki nautankiya kab khatam hongi
khamakha chedhta hai bechari KO
PR arohi b kam nahi BUTTURCUP bwahahahaha mya khatarnaO cheesy naam dhoondha hai
gud going ladki
kruti is so cute
want arjun's POV asap