Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
You updated finally i was waiting for this one and what an update it was! Loved it absolutely. You writing is amazing! There's humour as well as emotions and im loving the combination <3
Continue soonish :)
arhiforme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff
Looking forward
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The story is fantastic!😃
1likeNoOther thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just caught up with this story and it is great! Really looking forward to reading the rest of the story 😊
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello, Risha, welcome back on IF . How are you doing?
What a chapter! This is why we must be careful with our words. All the little things we say, however unintentionally, strain our relationships. Maybe forever. Look at Payal and Khushi. A thoughtless remark by an aunt undermined Payal's confidence her whole life. Another by her sister may have possibly strained an already damaged relationship. I hope they're able to cross these hurdles and get close. And two words was all it took for Arnav to halt Khushi's  progress on the road to recovery. Just two words. But I'm glad he didn't wallow in her grief and gave back as good as she got. So Akash has a thing for Payal. Interesting. 
anera thumbnail
Nice start 
Love it
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great update. Arnav's remark was most definitely out of line, especially considering that people handle grief and loss differently. As for Khushi, she momentarily reverted to her old self, only to be scorned for the instance of joy. I'm interested in seeing how the story progresses. Hopefully Payal and Khushi can work on building a better relationship, with Payal gaining more self confidence. 
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
very emotional update 
what would have been the taste of the cake, which khushi was chewing when Arnav judge her actions by making fun of her loss, worst than the poison. That scene was most sad.