Sawaal hi Sawaal Hai!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Sawaal hi Sawaal Hai...

Feel like Arnab Goswami, Nation wants to know the answers 😆😆😆

I'm not talking about Miss Kashyap's questionnaire...😆😆😆.but as a audience we have our own questions...which we gonna be curious how & when they gonna be answered...as the episode was much more about keeping you guessing what lies in store for everyone be it

**  Future of Kabir-ananya individually & together,

** Futue of Malvika-Kabir  

** Most importantly how long Manav can relax & stay safe from Kabir now dat he knows it was he behind leaking Tarini's news.

Biggest question of all"which Nation wants to know...the team bond which just began b/w Kabir Ananya few hours back...what gonna be the future of it?? when Kabir comes to know she was behind questionnaire...may be it was just for fun for her...but on a certain level it was like bringing a individual's personal life out in open for discussion which might surely wont go down well with Kabir.

Kabir's reaction to whole situation will gonna be a deciding factor for Kabir-Ananya both...as somewhere Kabir was starting to depend on Ananya...It will be interesting to see, how easy or strict Kabir goes on Miss.Kashyap & how easily he will forgive her...or Miss.Kashyap gonna have to start everything from start to be in good books of Kabir Sir.

Hope Kabir is not thinking, Manav was behind all this ...though he plays a major role in the whole issue, it was he who brought out Tarini in limelight, it was he distributed rest of Qs...but it was not his idea...so I wont like to see him getting blame for Questionnaire...

Kabir seemed pretty relieved that Khalid & whole KKN staff was appreciative of his effort...& Kabir didn't forgot to thanks his stupid reporter...(though this thank you was long pending) 😆😆😆 he will have to agree with her along his job became easier... & It was good to see Kabir giving a public thank you to her... & Miss.Kashyap seemed she is ready to faint...her idol Kabir Sir, himself coming up to her to say thank you...wonder if editor saab wud have said some few more words if he wasn't interrupted by phone call.

Wonder what made Ananya more jealous...phone call interruption or Malvika's hug & kiss to Kabir... 

Somewhere Kabir was relieved for himself too, that he was successful in proving Dr.Sinha innocent, as it was question of his comment on the whole issue, if wasn't successful once again it wud have been a failure for him...& like it might have been something in his past which is yet to be revealed...

Guess miss. Kashyap message came bang on time, it was all it needed for Kabir to come out from his past thoughts...wonder if the whole shot of "bottle in one hand" & Miss Kashyap's msg in another...was a symbolic somewhere of past & present of Kabir...In Past , whoever his ex wife was...didn't trusted him, she was tired of his failures...& on other hand, he has Miss.Kashyap, all along who not only "Trusted" & supported  him during whole issue when no one stood by him, she helped him & also appreciative of all his efforts & hardwork without taking any credit for herself...& showing her confidence & belief in him...

Fun gossip session was surely a serious discussion...& didn't realized when Ananya betted about knowing Kabir better than anyone else, she was really serious... Though no offence, but Trisha's questionnaire was more intresting to research about... rest of staff Qs was worth answering...& two question I can answer for  Rohan,

** no competition when comes to Kabir's fan following...  sorry...don't even compare the fan following b/w you & Kabir...as he gonna win hands down.

** as for being who is more handsome...without doubts  Mr.Kabir Sharma

Miss Kashyap should thank her stars, that Kabir didn't caught her questionnaire at that moment...but lets see how long girl gonna be lucky.

Lolz Manav wud have strangled Rohan ...he was literally rubbing salt on his wounds...poor Manav, already his plan has flopped to a major extent... but Miss. Kashyap's 100 print outs made his whole day...the fantastic, brilliant idea which he cudn't think of...

Cant guess who was more happy with Questionaire, Khalid or Manav, More than knowing Kabir's reaction when he comes to know it was his stupid reporter behind all this & how he deals with her...I'm more excited to know his the kind of answers we gonna get from KKN staff...

So now next we have another topic related to youth & current generation...drugs & also about ppl of glamour world getting into it...or end up related to it...

Lets see how Kabir plans to teach Manav Gupta a lesson...but before dat...will he able to find dat it was Miss.Kashyap behind this whole questionnaire situation...& how he deals with her...

So lets keep guessing what lies in future ahead for everyone at KKN & also for us as audience.

Thanks for making this post. My father calls this a Arnab Goswami serial.
Yes, the nation needs the answer! 

Nice post , thank you for making this post . I am super excited for next episode
😊
My questions
When will Kabir answer back Neela devi ? 

When will  Malvika ask Manav to develop brains and not risk his job ?

Will Kabir confront Manav or will Kabir teach manav a lesson in a crooked way ?

Will Ananya feel guilty if Kabir is angry or hurt with the questionairre fiasco ? 

Last question, When will Kabir go for jogging again ?

I hope next week delivers all the asnwers for the above questions.

[QUOTE=DexterRocks]My questions
When will Kabir answer back Neela devi ? 

When will  Malvika ask Manav to develop brains and not risk his job ?

Will Kabir confront Manav or will Kabir teach manav a lesson in a crooked way ?

Will Ananya feel guilty if Kabir is angry or hurt with the questionairre fiasco ? 

Last question, When will Kabir go for jogging again ?

I hope next week delivers all the asnwers for the above questions.

[/QUOTE
Dats interesting set of Qs...

I also want to know when & kabir handles neela devi & manav ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...waiting for fireworks ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...
As for Kabir for jogging...lets see ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by -purnima-

i hope kabir and khaled together handles neela devi. It will be a blast ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by DexterRocks

😆...Khalid he is a gossip queen ðŸ¤£...how he was enjoying the questions ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† & literally answering them ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
@purnima- Khaled is somebody who can only shut up if kabir wants him to, the other day his antic with the plastic hand and then the cake cutting ceremony, everything had me in splits.🤣

dhansu sawals

hope da cvs gv us all da answers soon
Originally posted by DexterRocks

@purnima- Khaled is somebody who can only shut up if kabir wants him to, the other day his antic with the plastic hand and then the cake cutting ceremony, everything had me in splits.🤣

indeed I've started enjoying Khalid ...wait for his scenes 🤣 ... he had me last week
"kabir tum mere staff ko naraaz kar rahe ho...aisa na hum dono hi reh jaye channel chalane ke liye" 🤣🤣🤣

p.s. I have one more sawaal 😆😆😆 whats gonna be next disguise for Mr.Kabir...
after Haryanvi, bhojpuri, whats next ??? 😆😆😆😆