Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heart Touching story of how a common man suffers directly or indirectly through the actions of some  low life  despicable people . I hope they rot in hell . 
By suspending the sentence  the judicial system made mockery of itself .   But there's a bigger judge /universe who ultimately gives punishment in it's own way and  no money , approach and  friends helps. 

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Sallu Bhai's fans here. Peaceful. 😛

watever. one of my cousin died 6 years back in a Hit and Run case. he had a 2 year old son. These accused never think for once that they are destroying some families. and their supporters- I m still unable to think how the hell they can support a murderer. ab to guilty bhi prove ho gaya. 
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very true written. So inhuman of those Salman fans who just don't see further than their dol".
If I had hit someone I would surely be punished, so why not him.
these fans get nothing in return from Salman except for maybe a handwave.

maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing article. Salman the most generous person in the world has been free for 13 years and now he will be free for another 13 years till HC gives the judgment. 
Woww the victims have been suffering since past 13 years and would have continued to suffer those 5 years also if he would have gone to jail have been denied a little bit of satisfaction that they would have got by being given justice are even deprived of the justice.

Amazing Indian Judiciary