luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,
I just have a small confusionπŸ˜•
In yesterday's episode Nisha told Saurav that she had asked him but he didn't say anything and that why did he hide all this from her?

I m a little confused about what had she asked him? And when? Had she asked him anything about Dolly in past? Have I missed anything??πŸ˜•

Please help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey yes she had asked saurav what is he thinking ...when he and dolly had acted as kabir and nisha just to show nisha how to propose ...so while doing the act nisha noticed saurav and after everythig she had asked him ...does he like dolly or no indirectly
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 nisha was planning to propose kabir on his birthday and dolly and saurav acted as nisha and kabir respectively to show her how to propose kabir
dolly proposed saurav(acting as nisha) but saurav replied positively in a serious way
everyone thought that saurav was just acting but nisha found something wrong and asked him if he had feelings for dolly and saurav replied no and that he was just acting although he was already in love with dolly
Edited by anulovessarun - 8 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: P_shah

Hey yes she had asked saurav what is he thinking ...when he and dolly had acted as kabir and nisha just to show nisha how to propose ...so while doing the act nisha noticed saurav and after everythig she had asked him ...does he like dolly or no indirectly

Ok ok... I missed that 
Thank you so much πŸ˜Š
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

nisha was planning to propose kabir on his birthday and dolly and saurav acted as nisha and kabir respectively to show her how to propose kabir

dolly proposed saurav(acting as nisha) but saurav replied positively in a serious way
everyone thought that saurav was just acting but nisha found something wrong and asked him if he had feelings for dolly and saurav replied no and that he was just acting although he was already in love with dolly

Thanks for the help dear πŸ˜³
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Thanks for the help dear πŸ˜³

welcome!😊