Zee Marathi

India-Forums

   
Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 84)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 29028

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by Jasmin_4



Tyala khupach difficult hotay MD pasun dur rahana...
Laad karun ghyaychi savayach lagli aahe na...


Arey waaahClap...uttam...khoopach chhaan...tawalichyaveli MDla vel dyaycha ka ha???? Tawalichey phone uchlaycha kitihi busy asla tar ani MDla thengaaaThumbs Down

I think AD's behavior will hurt MD so much that one fine day she will prepare her resignation letter which may be seen by AD and then he will realize what she means to him and then a massive reconciliation is on the cards Embarrassed

But what is this behaviour always...first do his manmaani and then guilt mode and tht guilt mode will be hardly for 5 secs!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kimi..kamalsh56

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 9788

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Thank you sooo much for the update Vidya tai..Hug
But I must say... Ruslela AD khup goad disto Embarrassed

Chhan ha Clap tumhi aata ruslelya ADchya saundaryachey gungaan gaaa ani tyachya vagnyakade durlaksha kara  

Vagnyakadhe kuthe durlaksha karto aahe yaar.. I agree that he is wrong.. LOL
But kharach to khup goad disto yaar ruslyawar ..jaunde tula nahi kalnar ROFL
Gender plays a vital role Kimi. LOL

Ho Ho LOL
I'm badly missing Rupali tai at this moment LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanishNachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 29028

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Originally posted by Nachiketj


Jau de me online episode baghto ani jhopun jaato
OMG. Tula lemonade pathavun deu ka thode thanda vhayala. Kiti chidala aahes. 

Pan Nachiket, online naahi aala aahe ajun episode. Tongue

Ho pathav Pinch

Mag me asach jhopun jaato Unhappy
..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 9788

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by Jasmin_4



Tyala khupach difficult hotay MD pasun dur rahana...
Laad karun ghyaychi savayach lagli aahe na...


Arey waaahClap...uttam...khoopach chhaan...tawalichyaveli MDla vel dyaycha ka ha???? Tawalichey phone uchlaycha kitihi busy asla tar ani MDla thengaaaThumbs Down

I think AD's behavior will hurt MD so much that one fine day she will prepare her resignation letter which may be seen by AD and then he will realize what she means to him and then a massive reconciliation is on the cards Embarrassed

Mala pan vattay ki asach kahitari honar!
But AD cha jara atich hhotay haan.. Tyani samjun ghayla pahije MD la..bichari kiti thakat asel na... after returning from college gharacha pan baghava lagta.. Jevan and all.. Ashya veli rusun basnya peksha AD should help her.. Ani thoda premani pan kahitari bolayla pahije tichabarobar.. Tevdhach meghanala bara vatel..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanishkamalsh56Nachiketj

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 9788

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by dipalimanish

Originally posted by Nachiketj


Jau de me online episode baghto ani jhopun jaato
OMG. Tula lemonade pathavun deu ka thode thanda vhayala. Kiti chidala aahes. 

Pan Nachiket, online naahi aala aahe ajun episode. Tongue

Ho pathav Pinch

Mag me asach jhopun jaato Unhappy
11.30 la nahi lagat ka repeat telecast? 
dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Joined: 14 January 2015
Posts: 4770

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by kamalsh56

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by Jasmin_4



Tyala khupach difficult hotay MD pasun dur rahana...
Laad karun ghyaychi savayach lagli aahe na...


Arey waaahClap...uttam...khoopach chhaan...tawalichyaveli MDla vel dyaycha ka ha???? Tawalichey phone uchlaycha kitihi busy asla tar ani MDla thengaaaThumbs Down

I think AD's behavior will hurt MD so much that one fine day she will prepare her resignation letter which may be seen by AD and then he will realize what she means to him and then a massive reconciliation is on the cards Embarrassed

But what is this behaviour always...first do his manmaani and then guilt mode and tht guilt mode will be hardly for 5 secs!!!
Nachiket, ye sab ruthana manana is part of married life. So chill. Tyashivay majja nahi. Jitaka aata chidla aahe na titkich tichi mandharni pan karel to. I agree he was wrong in tawli prakaran but MD also was wrong towards end in tawli prakaran. He agreed he was wrong in tawli prakaran. This time also he will understand. You have to understand one thing. This is big change for him. From day one even before confession he is used to having MD usake aas pas. Now suddenly after one and half yr, she is not around him all the time. So he is missing her like anything and thats the reason behaving like this. Give him some time to get used to all this. He will understand his mistake and say sorry to her soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56..Kimi..Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 29028

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..


Mala pan vattay ki asach kahitari honar!
But AD cha jara atich hhotay haan.. Tyani samjun ghayla pahije MD la..bichari kiti thakat asel na... after returning from college gharacha pan baghava lagta.. Jevan and all.. Ashya veli rusun basnya peksha AD should help her.. Ani thoda premani pan kahitari bolayla pahije tichabarobar.. Tevdhach meghanala bara vatel..

Correct Kimi...

12:30la asto na repeat Cry
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 29028

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Nachiket, ye sab ruthana manana is part of married life. So chill. Tyashivay majja nahi. Jitaka aata chidla aahe na titkich tichi mandharni pan karel to. I agree he was wrong in tawli prakaran but MD also was wrong towards end in tawli prakaran. He agreed he was wrong in tawli prakaran. This time also he will understand. You have to understand one thing. This is big change for him. From day one even before confession he is used to having MD usake aas pas. Now suddenly after one and half yr, she is not around him all the time. So he is missing her like anything and thats the reason behaving like this. Give him some time to get used to all this. He will understand his mistake and say sorry to her soon.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ITG's JYRG /General Bhankas...Tidbits, SS, Poems etc

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ITgirl   Replies: 41   Views: 7105

ITgirl 41 7105 10 September 2015 at 9:15am by vidya0906
JYRG Thread No 15...Julun Yeti Reshimgathi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: JaniBande   Replies: 1194   Views: 57929

JaniBande 1194 57929 25 June 2015 at 9:53pm by gs34410
Mohe Piya Milenge (JYRG dubbed in Hindi)~All discussions here

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: dipalimanish   Replies: 75   Views: 7114

dipalimanish 75 7114 25 June 2015 at 9:53am by -Zoey-
JYRG Thread No. 13th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ITgirl   Replies: 1197   Views: 57979

ITgirl 1197 57979 08 May 2015 at 3:25am by dipalimanish
Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: DiscoDhokla   Replies: 1197   Views: 60019

DiscoDhokla 1197 60019 18 April 2015 at 10:16am by vidya0906

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index