Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 77)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

I must say I am impressed. Thumbs Up

But quite a lot of households still have that typical thing which they are showing. If you go to a typical gujarati family, son is not even allowed to fill his own glass of water. All the work must be done by the female / girl in the family. Sons are treated v royally. Thankfully my husband changed very early and he helps me, not in day to day work but if there are guests in house or only two of us are there in house. If he is alone, he cleans everything in the house. That day when I was not well, my MIL was not there, he did everything. Unfortunately I am the only working female in the entire family from my husbands side, so other family members dont even understand what it is like to manage two things.

Thank u Smile
I know esp Gujjus and marvadis..they also need garam garam phulkas Ive heard..no matter when they come home..so even if its 11 in the night, thr wives willl prepare instant phulkas...in r case if v r late, evrythng is kept on table...if u want garam food do it urself...plus we have to also clean up once we r done Big smile

But desais sudharit vicharachey dakhavley ahyet..the men in thr family do help in household work...I was surprised y they have to take 2 episodes to show Vijaya is naaraz bcoz Md couldn't accompany her to get kairya??? I mean this is what u called neglecting!!! Plzzz...ha if she would missed some imp matter for which Vijaya was waiting for I would have understood...Mai yest giving her gyaan sal raahtey n all...bullshit!!

As far as ADs behaviour is concerned somethng wrong with direction...if he was so upset with MD nt giving him time he would have not done that bitewala scene also...so disconnected vattay...I personally wanted a bhandan between them but neet dakhva na...again Bcoz of direction ADcha wrong impression padtay...asa mala vattay Smile

Edited by Nachiketj - 21 May 2015 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanish..Kimi..kamalsh56

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Okay episode Thumbs Up

Liked Amit Dada-Vijaya-AD scene...

Nana and MD masta bonding over evening cup of coffee 

Ani mulanmadhey saglyat best Mayu...karan??? TongueWink 

Ghya!!! MD kiti loving and caring wife ahey AD saathi special golyachi amtee keli aahey, evdha bhandan asunhi Embarrassed

baaki chamya in dreams, college scene not bad!!!

Majha mobile ani me asa vishay nivadla ahey mulansathi..i hope chamya doesn't click photos of MD LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410vidya0906dipalimanishkamalsh56

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Nachu dada , tu smiley update nahi denar ka? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Thank u Smile
I know esp Gujjus and marvadis..they also need garam garam phulkas Ive heard..no matter when they come home..so even if its 11 in the night, thr wives willl prepare instant phulkas...in r case if v r late, evrythng is kept on table...if u want garam food do it urself...plus we have to also clean up once we r done Big smile

But desais sudharit vicharachey dakhavley ahyet..the men in thr family do help in household work...I was surprised y they have to take 2 episodes to show Vijaya is naaraz bcoz Md couldn't accompany her to get kairya??? I mean this is what u called neglecting!!! Plzzz...ha if she would missed some imp matter for which Vijaya was waiting for I would have understood...Mai yest giving her gyaan sal raahtey n all...bullshit!!

As far as ADs behaviour is concerned somethng wrong with direction...if he was so upset with MD nt giving him time he would have not done that bitewala scene also...so disconnected vattay...I personally wanted a bhandan between them but neet dakhva na...again Bcoz of direction ADcha wrong impression padtay...asa mala vattay Smile

Nachiket, @ Bold - I saw the episode properly in morning. Even I am feeling there is some disconnect, because looks like almost 2 days have gone after bhandan (from precap I felt like that). Plus AD was doing good tp with Amit-Vijaya. With kids also he was very normal. I liked that AD-Amit-Vijaya scene very much along with his scene with kids. Nana-MD bonding is too good. Lets see where AD has gone and why has he not informed anyone.

@ Blue - Vijaya is not upset because she had to go alone to market. She is upset because MD didnt call her to inform that she will not be able to come with her. She said that she had kept that time aside specially to go out with MD and MD would have informed her, it wouldnt have caused her inconvenience. This I feel is ok. Because negligence like this conveys that you are taking the person for granted. You dont value the persons time just because he / she is at home and doesnt go out to work. This is small issue and Vijaya is talking properly to MD. Nana will find a solution so that things like these dont happen in future.

vidya0906..Kimi..Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Kimi, episode ekdam masta asel tevha smiley updates dein Tongue

Yes Dipali...Vijaya is certainly nt shown angry on MD...bt the last 2 episodes didnt have continuity as such...patchwork madhey shoot kela asava...pan theek ahey kantalwaney nakkich navhtey..and all the chars are shown..not just 1 or 2.

vidya0906dipalimanish..Kimi..

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Kimi, episode ekdam masta asel tevha smiley updates dein Tongue

Yes Dipali...Vijaya is certainly nt shown angry on MD...bt the last 2 episodes didnt have continuity as such...patchwork madhey shoot kela asava...pan theek ahey kantalwaney nakkich navhtey..and all the chars are shown..not just 1 or 2.

I know. These two days looked they have rushed. Possibly continuity ka problem hoga. But most importantly it was not boring. Thankfully they are not concentrating on Anjali or her case / chamya too much, at least right now. They are concentrating on Dfamily and its problems, which is good. Looks like they have learned a lesson from tawli prakaran.

Nachiket, aaj to mujhe episode bhi dekhane nahi milega. I am going out after off. I will be able to watch episode late night or in morn Cry.  Who will give updates to you today Tongue.
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Nachiket, aaj to mujhe episode bhi dekhane nahi milega. I am going out after off. I will be able to watch episode late night or in morn Cry.  Who will give updates to you today Tongue.

Oh Unhappy Kimi, Kamal or Vidya maybe Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanish

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Nachiket, aaj to mujhe episode bhi dekhane nahi milega. I am going out after off. I will be able to watch episode late night or in morn Cry. Who will give updates to you today Tongue.

OhUnhappyKimi, Kamal or Vidya maybeErmm

Sorry frnds yestday I was in a Delhi hotel with no ZM so couldn't see it. Today I will be on evening flight so will miss it today too. Maybe Kimi or vidya can update?

Go to top