Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 76)

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Dipali you havent missed much...it looked like a TP episode...everybody doing their own thing Confused   
The kids are looking out for work for their khari-kamaai project...in the beginning a little bit of Maiamrut...she was telling the kids about teh use of cloves...how if we keep them in bet sarees, they will remain moth-free and stuff.

The scene bet the bros and vijaya was good...today AD doing khichaai of Amit-Vijaya.

Then that colgate boy dreaming of MD...its getting to be a bit repetitive now Confused

Its morning and looks like MD has already left for the college...AD is working on his laptop...the kids are peeping and then hiding, (NJ exactly like that pug in your siggyTongue)
AD realizes somebody is there and comes out but then the kids are hiding...they later come into the room and ask for MD...he says she has already left for the college...

The kids go out and then Mayu starts saying i havent found any work and so does Pallav...only Sakshi has got Mai's work...Pallav says what will we do for our khari kamaaiErmm   AD ready for office, is standing near the pillar and watching them...somebody is looking very dashing today Tongue   he then goes to his bike and starts dusting his helmet and bike...Pallav decides that from tomm he will clean his kaka's bike.

Dipali has already given the precap, so thats it Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410dipalimanish..Kimi..kamalsh56Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
wow Vidya Clap after a long time update of JYRG frm u huh!! Smile
U ladies r so thoughtful!! Approve like my dear MD...taking out time frm ur busy schedules to give updates...tari we men r so mean naaa.Wink

Vidya u seem to like my mischievious pug a lot ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanish..Kimi..kamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by dipalimanish

Wat abt AD MD fight??

Doesnt look like its solved yet Cry. I dont think they are talking properly. No scene together and no phone convo. One more day has passed after that. MD got one more new dress. Smile

Thnx Dipali for the update...so sweet of u

Its okay...hope the reconcilation is sweet...

Btw, y AD is so pissed off with MD...they hv nt shown us properly the reason or thre is a disconnect...in the eve thy have bitewala scene and se normal n perfectly happy...and next morning onwards bhandan??? Raat mein aisa kya hua??

Nachiket, raat mein bite nahin mila na. ROFL AD already fast asleep when MD returns to room. Do I need to say more. Wink

Edited by dipalimanish - 21 May 2015 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Nachiket, raat mein bite nahin mila na. ROFL AD fast already asleep when MD returns to room. Do I need to say more. Wink

Naughty!!! 

Then I must say AD is behaving like a typical navra now Tongue

vidya0906dipalimanish..Kimi..kamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Nachiket, raat mein bite nahin mila na. ROFL AD fast already asleep when MD returns to room. Do I need to say more. Wink

Naughty!!! 

Then I must say AD is behaving like a typical navra now Tongue
Lagna hou de tujhe, mag kalel tula. LOL

Aata honeymoon period sampla aahe tyancha. They r in typical navra-bayako phase now.

vidya0906..Kimi..kamalsh56Nachiketj

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thank you  dipali tai and Vidya tai for the update Smile

Edited by ..Kimi.. - 21 May 2015 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanishNachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Tongue Dipali me tar pahilech declare karto AD is way way ahead in understanding as a husband ..and romantic too...I try to be the first one like I wont mind making tea for my wife, helping her in cutting vegetables, washing utensils, drying clothes etc etc whch I do that now also to help my sis when we r alone...as far as romance is concerned am v kaccha Tongue
 So bhandana jhalich tari tyavarun hotil LOL

Am brought up in such a way that a working woman in r household is a big deal, and women in my family r career oriented so its okay for us if they miss out on household responsiblities...we manage a few days if we dnt get fullto swayapak also like ricech pahijey, polyach pahijeyt donhi pahijeych...pan serial madhe tar lonchyavarun evdha vaeet vattay MDla!!! Come on aajkal konakade asey scenes distat tari ka???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandevidya0906dipalimanish..Kimi..kamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Tongue Dipali me tar pahilech declare karto AD is way way ahead in understanding as a husband ..and romantic too...I try to be the first one like I wont mind making tea for my wife, helping her in cutting vegetables, washing utensils, drying clothes etc etc whch I do that now also to help my sis when we r alone...as far as romance is concerned am v kaccha Tongue
 So bhandana jhalich tari tyavarun hotil LOL

Am brought up in such a way that a working woman in r household is a big deal, and women in my family r career oriented so its okay for us if they miss out on household responsiblities...we manage a few days if we dnt get fullto swayapak also like ricech pahijey, polyach pahijeyt donhi pahijeych...pan serial madhe tar lonchyavarun evdha vaeet vattay MDla!!! Come on aajkal konakade asey scenes distat tari ka???

I must say I am impressed. Thumbs Up

But quite a lot of households still have that typical thing which they are showing. If you go to a typical gujarati family, son is not even allowed to fill his own glass of water. All the work must be done by the female / girl in the family. Sons are treated v royally. Thankfully my husband changed very early and he helps me, not in day to day work but if there are guests in house or only two of us are there in house. If he is alone, he cleans everything in the house. That day when I was not well, my MIL was not there, he did everything. Unfortunately I am the only working female in the entire family from my husbands side, so other family members dont even understand what it is like to manage two things.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandekamalsh56Nachiketj

Go to top