Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 65)

Jasmin_4 Senior Member
Jasmin_4
Jasmin_4

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

Just read on ZM FB page that there is 1 hr special of HSMYG on 25 May at 8 pm. mhanaje apalya JYRG var kurhaad ka tya divashi? Kay chalale ahje he ZM cha HSM cha ati kautuk? bhayankar nishedh karate me ya goshticha.

I posted a comment abt it on fb.

Arey he kahich nahi...
Kalcha episode khaas baghayala hava hota HSMYG cha..
Worst acting ever by TP..Overacting...

Bicharila personal life tragedy mule acting pan kashi karavi he kalat nahiye..

Majhya Aai mule kalcha episode pahava lagla mala...and I was laughing like hell...Big smileBig smileLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandemishkil88Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Although in serial context we don't like someone following our dear heroine MD but such a beautiful and young professor attracting younger studens is a natural thing - don't u all agree ? i find it quite realistic.
Yes Mishkil a lecturer as beautiful as MD will certainly attract attention from students. But that will be limited to 100% attendance during her lectures and possibly a long line of students wanting to meet her for solving their "difficulties". But trailing her around when she is outside college at every step is IMO not normal. Offering Chaphya is also not normal. Picking up a dropped handkerchief, keeping it for a day and then returning it to her is also not normal. He could have returned the handkerchief  the very moment she dropped it couldn't he?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Although in serial context we don't like someone following our dear heroine MD but such a beautiful and young professor attracting younger studens is a natural thing - don't u all agree ? i find it quite realistic.
Yes Mishkil a lecturer as beautiful as MD will certainly attract attention from students. But that will be limited to 100% attendance during her lectures and possibly a long line of students wanting to meet her for solving their "difficulties". But trailing her around when she is outside college at every step is IMO not normal. Offering Chaphya is also not normal. Picking up a dropped handkerchief, keeping it for a day and then returning it to her is also not normal. He could have returned the handkerchief  the very moment she dropped it couldn't he?
no i don't agree. One student in 100 can fall in love and stalk too ! haan aata rumal padne kiwa flowers dene ha prakar thoda filmy vatla but falling in love for one odd student is realistic. And such a student will anyways try to attract the attention of hers by some means or the other.

ITgirldipalimanishNachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged

no i don't agree. One student in 100 can fall in love and stalk too ! haan aata rumal padne kiwa flowers dene ha prakar thoda filmy vatla but falling in love for one odd student is realistic. And such a student will anyways try to attract the attention of hers by some means or the other.
Yes Mishkil, it is possible (but that doesn't mean it is normal behaviour) but then there is a strong possibility that such persons who stalk are highly unpredictable and dangerous if rejected. That is my worry.
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Yes Mishkil, it is possible (but that doesn't mean it is normal behaviour) but then there is a strong possibility that such persons who stalk are highly unpredictable and dangerous if rejected. That is my worry.

Kamal dont worry Smile right now am enjoying this track of chamya fida on MD...fakta tyachey pudhchey daatch distat mala, to MDshi bolayla aala ki LOL

I dnt think serial makers will show some vulgarity or any obscenity in ths track...thy r tryng to show aajkalchi genration as Dipali said Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanishkamalsh56

mishkil88 IF-Sizzlerz
mishkil88
mishkil88

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
you see the serial cannot go on just goody-goody. so after chita's exit, they need to bring some tension or thrill which they are brining in this form. I don't think there will be any vulgarity but he will definitely go to some adventurous means to attract her. Like writing letters , taking photos on mobile etc.

ITgirldipalimanishNachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Kamal dont worry Smile right now am enjoying this track of chamya fida on MD...fakta tyachey pudhchey daatch distat mala, to MDshi bolayla aala ki LOL

I dnt think serial makers will show some vulgarity or any obscenity in ths track...thy r tryng to show aajkalchi genration as Dipali said Wink 
OK . Tumha sagalyanchya bharoshyavar me serial pudhe baghat rahanar.WinkBig smile

Nachiketj

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Originally posted by dipalimanish

No I am not shocked at all. I read yest that they have spent 8 lakhs on that special dance performance. They shot in in mulund kalidas mandir and had special dresses and all for leads. Majja aahe tyanchi.

What nonsense!! Y spend so much on a flop serial. 

Read this out. Its just 4 mins dance sequence.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31829&articlexml=19052015101030

Pan maahit nahi to 25 la aahe ka te. Maybe I gussed it wrong.

Nachiketj

Go to top