Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 62)

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thikthak hota aajcha episode Smile

Survatichya scene madhe Adityala office chya crisis madhe sudha finally janavale ki to Meghanala bye karayla visarala te.. Nice Smile

BTW, staff room madhe  to Peon Chafyachi phule Meghanachya hatat detana frame madhe khali konache tari doka (Zulfa) disali, funny LOL

Tar aaj Meghanala Dnyanamrut  Koffee  session with Nana aiwaji Mailogy Kokam Sarbat  session.  Mhane Nana na lecturer gharat hava hota, swatachi gadi pudhe chalvayla vatta Wink

Cute scene between Aditya and Meghana..I wish they could exchange at  least  one pyar bhra hug in the last par rukha sukha romance hi sahi Wink
Loved Aditya and his expressive eyes again zillion'th  time..Heart

Then next morning scene, N M Tea session, Meghana comes and bakabaka vasavasa eats her brefa Embarrassed
When she leaves, Aditya joins the table and have brefa in vaitag hurhur mode. Do I need to mention how killer he looks when does pyar vali  ntakhat chidchid  Wink

Meghana is finally back in nice dress. She was looking better than yesterday Wink
Tagya again approaches Meghana to return her hanky , but he is not bad  or irritating so far,  ajun chidchid nahi hot tyachi.

College Staff  also now joined to foodie Desais and discuss about menu for Sunday workshop first Wink

Aditya in office in lunch time thinking of making phone call to his dear wify Meghana..
But he can't  as Bosses are always Kabab me Haddi LOL
Udhar Meghana also calls Aditya who left his phone in his cabin and goes out for briefing his boss..

Then Kairicha Loncha tasting session of Nana and Mai discussing sansari gahdamodi of Vijaya's possible upset tadka in the house..

Then back in college, Chamya again comes in front of Meghana and Anjali with all  Guitar Tashan Big smile

Precap: Meghana in guilt mode thinking that she couldn't talk to Aditya for couple of days. Also  thinking  if Vijaya also seems upset on her...

To Aditya and Meghana ...Heart

Happiness is not  just based on quantity of time you spend together, but its more of quality time you spend together, hai na Tongue

Pyar Ke Har Ek Pal Ko  Jitana Vakta Mile Jee Bhar Ke Jiya Karo...

Wo Kam Kyu Hai  Iss Gam Me Ginake Usse Jaya Na Kiya Karo...

Edited by ITgirl - 19 May 2015 at 3:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410HariOmdipalimanish-Zoey-kamalsh56

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITgirl

Tagya again approaches Meghana to return her hanky , but he is not bad or irritating so far, ajun chidchid nahi hot tyachi

@bold, I seem to be the only one who believes that this chamya is going to be dangerous for MD. Spashta shabdat sangaycha tar yela STALKING mhantat. There is a very big difference between having a crush on your teacher and stalking your teacher. IMO stalking will generally lead to unpleasantness. When Vichitra came on the scene who would have predicted that she is going to create so much unpleasantness? Shevti tini vaat'cha lavli na? Aapan aj chamya baddal avaj uthavla nahin tar to dusra Vichitra houn basel.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 19 May 2015 at 6:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410Jasmin_4

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Originally posted by ITgirl

Tagya again approaches Meghana to return her hanky , but he is not bad or irritating so far, ajun chidchid nahi hot tyachi

@bold, I seem to be the only one who believes that this chamya is going to be dangerous for MD. Spashta shabdat sangaycha tar yela STALKING mhantat. There is a very big difference between having a crush on your teacher and stalking your teacher. IMO stalking will generally lead to unpleasantness. When Vichitra came on the scene who would have predicted that she is going to create so much unpleasantness? Shevti tini vaat'cha lavli na? Aapan aj chamya baddal avaj uthavla nahin tar to dusra Vichitra houn basel.

Well!! Am still not able to figure out Chamyas intentions...is he just attracted to MD or he has something else in his mind...Confused 

U r correct Kamal, he is stalking her..bt at the same time he is also confronting her not simply stalking her..genrly asey lapun stalk karnarey loka dangerous nightat like SRK in darr 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Well!! Am still not able to figure out Chamyas intentions...is he just attracted to MD or he has something else in his mind...Confused 

U r correct Kamal, he is stalking her..bt at the same time he is also confronting her not simply stalking her..genrly asey lapun stalk karnarey loka dangerous nightat like SRK in darr 

I have a question here. If suppose chamya was behind Anjali or any other young lecturer, then would you have hated him this much only or is it only because he is behind MD that you are not liking him.

We can not compare him with Chitra. Chitra character could not gel in with JYRG at all just because of the actress. If they would have taken some good looking and better actress, I am sure we all would have enjoyed that track. But here chamya is very well geling with JYRG, he looks part of college, he is very young and just entered college, so behaving in such is way is not uncommon.

ITgirl

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

I have a question here. If suppose chamya was behind Anjali or any other young lecturer, then would you have hated him this much only or is it only because he is behind MD that you are not liking him.

My answer is obvious ROFL becoz he is behind MD!!!! But I don't have problem with AN ROFL

dipalimanishkamalsh56

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
He will not harm MD till she gives importance to some other student than him academically I mean...he can also harm tht other student...he won't do anything to MD...

dipalimanishkamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

My answer is obvious ROFL becoz he is behind MD!!!! But I don't have problem with AN ROFL

NJ, ka tya bicharya AN chi saarakhi aathvan kadhato aahes. I knew this ans btw LOL. Tu pan na Nachiket.

But he ok, not bad like tawli. Atleast acting wise there doesnt seem to be a problem. He is able to convey right emotions.

Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

We can not compare him with Chitra. Chitra character could not gel in with JYRG at all just because of the actress. If they would have taken some good looking and better actress, I am sure we all would have enjoyed that track. But here chamya is very well geling with JYRG, he looks part of college, he is very young and just entered college, so behaving in such is way is not uncommon.
@Dipali,  I am certainly angry because he is stalking MD. And also sure I would be angry if he stalked Anjali (because of her closeness to MD and also being a nice character). I would not be upset if he stalked some other lecturer because  I think the same logic applies as far as Vichitra is concerned. I am pretty sure we all would not be so very upset if Vichitra had gone after Satish or Amit  and wouldn't care a bit if she went after  some other external character. For us AD MD are the epitomes of goodness and anything evil happening to them upsets us.
And IMO stalking is not normal behaviour.

Nachiketj

Go to top