Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 54)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Am badly missing Rupali...I would have loved to hear her take on this...am sure it would have been nothing different than many over here Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanish

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Kamal tey dakhvat aheyt tyaat reality ahey...in our times we were also fida on one of our professor...we used to find some reason to meet her in the staffroom to ask certain doubts..but thats it...nothing more than that...no dirty thoughts or anything.
Ata hi serial ahey tar jara jasti rangvun dakhvat aheyt bass.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipalimanishkamalsh56

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

I've seen teachers getting impressed by intelligent kids..right now MD is doing just that..I don't see MD at fault here...

I am worried she will recognize it soon but she will not be able to do much (as per Nana's advice) and we will have to bear the pain for a much longer time. And why aren't we concentrating on Anjali. Wouldn't that have been a much more pleasant track?

Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Kamal tey dakhvat aheyt tyaat reality ahey...in our times we were also fida on one of our professor...we used to find some reason to meet her in the staffroom to ask certain doubts..but thats it...nothing more than that...no dirty thoughts or anything.

I agree that jasta ranghvun dakhvat ahet. Pan 4 divast ithey pochle tar what will happen in a month's time. I am afraid of that.
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

I agree that jasta ranghvun dakhvat ahet. Pan 4 divast ithey pochle tar what will happen in a month's time. I am afraid of that.

What r u fearing of? They won't show anything shocking thats for sure...at the most she will be in trouble becoz of him...tht chamcha proffesor chasmish pandhrey kes wala will give her some bhashanbaaji and even that taklu chaturvedi seems to be khadus

kamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged

I agree with you. I saw the entire episode now. What they are showing is reality. Some students are like that. Now because of internet and all, this generation has got too much of exposure to all things. So they can not take no for anything. If they are denied anything they take it like an insult and sometimes dont know what they are doing. And then they hurt the person whom they claim they love. Just few days back a female was killed in thane because she had denied someones love. She had been married for few days at that time.

But from precap, one thing is clear that AD-MD dialog will be on always. That is the imp factor of their relationship. It had not died in tawli phase, so one chamya can not do anything to that.

Also there might be some problems WRT handling house work and all from Vijaya possibly.  AD and NM will always be supportive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBande..Kimi..kamalsh56Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Now because of internet and all, this generation has got too much of exposure to all things. 

This generation meaning you are talking of Kimis age group na ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kimi..kamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipalimanish

Now because of internet and all, this generation has got too much of exposure to all things. 

This generation meaning you are talking of Kimis age group na ROFL

I mean you also. we didnt have internet. Cable TV pan mi graduate jhalyavar chalu jhala.

kamalsh56

Go to top