Zee Marathi

India-Forums

   
Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 5)

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Joined: 25 April 2014
Posts: 5540

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Hehe Dipali, Meri kahi baat sach sabit hui. LOL
It's tradition on JYRG threads that one who opens the threads that person goes missing for some time and I have thought you will prove me wrong.Alas! Cry

Btw, I am also bored of JYRG, fed-up of toch toch pana in the show as well as here. I am toh even fed-up of reading about it and hence I have already started to take a break from the show as well as thread. I will be around on forum but not on JYRG thread. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBande

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Joined: 19 December 2014
Posts: 29028

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Helllo evryone Smile
I almost suffered from a mild heart attack...not a single word against my MDs looks?? Shocked bare ahaat na tumhi sagley????



JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Joined: 01 January 2015
Posts: 844

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Hehe Dipali, Meri kahi baat sach sabit hui. LOL
It's tradition on JYRG threads that one who opens the threads that person goes missing for some time and I have thought you will prove me wrong.Alas! Cry

Btw, I am also bored of JYRG, fed-up of toch toch pana in the show as well as here. I am toh even fed-up of reading about it and hence I have already started to take a break from the show as well as thread. I will be around on forum but not on JYRG thread. Smile


Zoey tu pan abandoning forum?  me pan bore zale ahe. aaj me nahi pahila episode pan mala vatala ki ithe forum var apan asu.  yeah u r right ki tech tehc lihayacha pan kantala yeto ahe.  baghu me pan kiti tikate te.  
if this thread doesnt fill up fast, then i am happy that i wont have to work on next thread Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoey-

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Joined: 25 April 2014
Posts: 5540

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yes Jani, seriously khuuup kantala aalaye. 
I haven't watched last epi ani khara sangu ichchha hi nahi ahe baghaychi. So boring! 
You can join us on chit chat thread.
dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Joined: 14 January 2015
Posts: 4770

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Jani, dont worry yaar. Its Just break from here I am talking abt. Just bored of writing same kinds of comments and all. I think AD-MDs judai has taken a toll on me LOL. Dont worry I will be active on forum.
Zoey, you were so right abt JYRG tradition, person opening thread inactive for some time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kimi..-Zoey-

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Joined: 01 January 2015
Posts: 844

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Jani, dont worry yaar. Its Just break from here I am talking abt. Just bored of writing same kinds of comments and all. I think AD-MDs judai has taken a toll on me LOL. Dont worry I will be active on forum.
Zoey, you were so right abt JYRG tradition, person opening thread inactive for some time.


Hmm...yeah writing abt the same thing again and again is really boring. i get it. 
Its ok. take a break may b u will feel better and u will bounce back duppat utsahane. 

BTW whats this tradition abt person opening the thread taking a break from it for some time? I hadnt notices it before. 


Zoey,  khara ahe. icchha nahi hota serial baghayachi. whats chit chat thread is abt? 


-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Joined: 25 April 2014
Posts: 5540

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande


BTW whats this tradition abt person opening the thread taking a break from it for some time? I hadnt notices it before. 


Zoey,  khara ahe. icchha nahi hota serial baghayachi. whats chit chat thread is abt? 


Jani, Jani... You didn't notice on last thread ITgirl was absent? Shocked

Chit-chat as the name suggests for informal general discussions,friendly talks like GTC instead of spamming other threads, but that one became very formal lately and chit-chat is for those who couldn't relate to GTC thread. Just like me, Kimi, Sayali and now Dipali also joined us there. Smile

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Joined: 01 January 2015
Posts: 844

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Zoey thanks.  I will check chit chat thread. 

Dipali- tu pan tithe join kelas, mahnun tula ata JYRG thread cha kanatala ala ka? Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ITG's JYRG /General Bhankas...Tidbits, SS, Poems etc

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ITgirl   Replies: 41   Views: 7105

ITgirl 41 7105 10 September 2015 at 9:15am by vidya0906
JYRG Thread No 15...Julun Yeti Reshimgathi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: JaniBande   Replies: 1194   Views: 57929

JaniBande 1194 57929 25 June 2015 at 9:53pm by gs34410
Mohe Piya Milenge (JYRG dubbed in Hindi)~All discussions here

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: dipalimanish   Replies: 75   Views: 7114

dipalimanish 75 7114 25 June 2015 at 9:53am by -Zoey-
JYRG Thread No. 13th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ITgirl   Replies: 1197   Views: 57978

ITgirl 1197 57978 08 May 2015 at 3:25am by dipalimanish
Julun Yeti... (JYRG) Thread No.12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: DiscoDhokla   Replies: 1197   Views: 60019

DiscoDhokla 1197 60019 18 April 2015 at 10:16am by vidya0906

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zee Marathi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index