Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 44)

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

Originally posted by dipalimanish

But this will not be like Chitra track because he is just in 11th std, very young. It will be just infatuation track. He should not turn nasty, thats all.
Yeah but for some time focus will be on chamya and MD will take all his behaviour lightly, then she'll get shock of her life and then she'll find some solution to it with the help of AD. It will take almost 2-3 months. That guy is looking of 11th and I guess he'll be there till the end of vacations. 

Ya, the problem is once MDs lectures will start in early morning like she mentioned today, AD and she will hardly meet each other. So for them to find a solution is also going to take that much time. Cry

I just hope now, that he better actor than SD.

Edited by dipalimanish - 16 May 2015 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

But this will not be like Chitra track because he is just in 11th std, very young. It will be just infatuation track. He should not turn nasty, thats all.

@bold that is my biggest worry. Somewhat like Sharukh in Darr you know... He is already following her around that is for sure. My only hope is she will recognize it early and take corrective action and not be dumb like AD was in Vichitra prakaran.

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty  LOL jastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun 

dipalimanishkamalsh56

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

@bold that is my biggest worry. Somewhat like Sharukh in Darr you know... He is already following her around that is for sure. My only hope is she will recognize it early and take corrective action and not be dumb like AD was in Vichitra prakaran.

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty  LOL jastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun 

Mavali nasala mhanun kaay jhale, yedach disatoy to. I hope MD chya laukar lakshat yave he sagale.

kamalsh56Nachiketj

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Mavali nasala mhanun kaay jhale, yedach disatoy to. I hope MD chya laukar lakshat yave he sagale.
Aapli MD pan hushaar aahe.. Tichya lagech lakshat yenar he sagale Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906dipalimanishkamalsh56Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty LOLjastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun

@bold, C'mon. College'chya teesryach divishi to tila phool detoy. He mavaligiri nahi tar kay ahe? Chautya divishi Govinda style dance karel asa vatayla laglay. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906..Kimi..Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Aapli MD pan hushaar aahe.. Tichya lagech lakshat yenar he sagale Embarrassed

A kimi to chamya tu ghe baghu...nahitari tujhya vayacha aahey..ani hushaar pan ahey tujhyasarkha ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty LOLjastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun

Oh no! not suicide attempt again! Vichitra'ni pan tech kelela na?
@ bold, Mangalsutra baghitlay nahi ka tyanni-- AD'la baghaychi kasli garaj? Of course AD should come to college once again in his tight Tshirt (with rippling muscles) and chamya should see him and should understand what is in store for him if he goes too far. LOL

Edited by kamalsh56 - 16 May 2015 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Oh no! not suicide attempt again! Vichitra'ni pan tech kelela na?
@ bold, Mangalsutra baghitlay nahi ka tyanni-- AD'la baghaychi kasli garaj? Of course AD should come to college once again in his tight Tshirt (with rippling muscles) and chamya should see him and should understand what is in store for him if he goes too far. LOL

Tumhi loka jasti chinta karat ahaat..if he was bighada hua raeezyada tar ghabarnyasarkha hota...at the most what chamya will do...roz phoola ani gifts then MD wil realise smethng is wrong...mala tar vattay one of the professor will take this matter to principal that MD is taking flowers from students Confused

Edited by Nachiketj - 16 May 2015 at 11:38am

dipalimanishkamalsh56

Go to top