Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
But this will not be like Chitra track because he is just in 11th std, very young. It will be just infatuation track. He should not turn nasty, thats all.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

But this will not be like Chitra track because he is just in 11th std, very young. It will be just infatuation track. He should not turn nasty, thats all.

@bold that is my biggest worry. Somewhat like Sharukh in Darr you know... He is already following her around that is for sure. My only hope is she will recognize it early and take corrective action and not be dumb like AD was in Vichitra prakaran.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah but for some time focus will be on chamya and MD will take all his behaviour lightly, then she'll get shock of her life and then she'll find some solution to it with the help of AD. It will take almost 2-3 months. That guy is looking of 11th and I guess he'll be there till the end of vacations. 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Yeah but for some time focus will be on chamya and MD will take all his behaviour lightly, then she'll get shock of her life and then she'll find some solution to it with the help of AD. It will take almost 2-3 months. That guy is looking of 11th and I guess he'll be there till the end of vacations. 

Ya, the problem is once MDs lectures will start in early morning like she mentioned today, AD and she will hardly meet each other. So for them to find a solution is also going to take that much time. 😭

I just hope now, that he better actor than SD.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@bold that is my biggest worry. Somewhat like Sharukh in Darr you know... He is already following her around that is for sure. My only hope is she will recognize it early and take corrective action and not be dumb like AD was in Vichitra prakaran.

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty  πŸ˜† jastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty  πŸ˜† jastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun 

Mavali nasala mhanun kaay jhale, yedach disatoy to. I hope MD chya laukar lakshat yave he sagale.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mavali nasala mhanun kaay jhale, yedach disatoy to. I hope MD chya laukar lakshat yave he sagale.

Aapli MD pan hushaar aahe.. Tichya lagech lakshat yenar he sagale πŸ˜³
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty πŸ˜†jastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun

@bold, C'mon. College'chya teesryach divishi to tila phool detoy. He mavaligiri nahi tar kay ahe? Chautya divishi Govinda style dance karel asa vatayla laglay. πŸ˜†
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Aapli MD pan hushaar aahe.. Tichya lagech lakshat yenar he sagale πŸ˜³

A kimi to chamya tu ghe baghu...nahitari tujhya vayacha aahey..ani hushaar pan ahey tujhyasarkha πŸ€£
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Pan tumhi loka mhantay naa to husaar ahey...mavali nahiye...so he will not be nasty πŸ˜†jastit jasti suicide karaycha prayatna karel...MDla AD barobar baghun

Oh no! not suicide attempt again! Vichitra'ni pan tech kelela na?
@ bold, Mangalsutra baghitlay nahi ka tyanni-- AD'la baghaychi kasli garaj? Of course AD should come to college once again in his tight Tshirt (with rippling muscles) and chamya should see him and should understand what is in store for him if he goes too far. πŸ˜†
Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago