Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 29)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Wah ITG Clap she is indeed Akshar Kotharis wife...Mansi Naik...I will definitely watch JYRG now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410ITgirldipalimanishkamalsh56

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Episode was 

I will give points for today's episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410dipalimanishkamalsh56

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
<<But if u compare one on one I feel SK wins hands down in front of LP as an actor.>>

@Ananya

I feel Lalit Prabhakar is an amazing actor and better than Shashank Ketkar (From what limited work that I have seen of SK ) Smile

The way he portrayed Aditya Desai character right from beginning of this show is simply brilliant..

His facial expressions, expressive eyes are unmatched..

Yes, like all other new comers Lalit Prabhakar is not perfect and has few flaws..

But he is definitely hard working and have shown great improvement .He has an amazing screen presence and simply treat to watch.. He still is way "hatke" brilliant and stand out in the rest crowd...

Of course Lalit has an extra benefit of being gifted with Macho Good Looks and that's a bonus n cherry on the cake.  But that shouldn't take away credit from him as a great actor...Smile

As an ardent fan of him,I also fear about his professional choices though, he should not go only for arty types movies, experimental plays but rather should also focus on mainstream movies and professional plays .Embarrassed

I admire Shashank Ketkar in the professional choices that he is making.  He has successfully launched himself in professional drama, along with hectic daily soap schedule which is commendable. Also heard about his singing launch as well. Great going..Thumbs Up

I wish best for both of them as there is plenty of work to do for both of them Smile

Regarding comparison between Prajakta and Tejashree, Prajakta is anytime way better than Tejashree Pradhan as an actress.

Tejashree has horrible screen presence, pitching tone and her acting level IMHO  is loud, artificial , childish as if done in some primary school gathering I feel..

Prajakta though has some flaws , she is admirable and has soothing screen presence.

So combined effect in my opinion is there is not even closer match to Lalit Prajakta as a classy onscreen couple  Tongue 

So lets agree to disagree on this point and move on LOL

Hayla, BTW, I should ask for salary from Mr. Lalit Prabhakar for self volunteering  as his un- appointed  PR, hai na? LOL

Edited by ITgirl - 14 May 2015 at 8:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410ameya111HariOm..Kimi..-Zoey-kamalsh56Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I liked the episode. And I see Dipali as well as Nachiket have liked it. Good to see we are all moving away from our expectations of a daily dose of passion between AD-MD. I think if we keep comparing the pre / post confession episodes to the recent ones we may feel disappointed. But what we are now seeing is the natural progression of AD-MD marital life into the regular loving navra baiko routine. So far it is being handled quite well and we still love this pair for their chemistry. The chemistry was brilliant when they had those scenes of passion and the chemistry continues to be brilliant even when they have moved into this routine life phase. If they continue in this form I will continue enjoying the serial. Only hope they don't show too much of NM high funda discussions. Babaji, as usual, is out of this world when it comes to acting! Jai Ho!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410ameya111ITgirldipalimanish

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITgirl

<<But if u compare one on one I feel SK wins hands down in front of LP as an actor.>>

@Ananya

I feel Lalit Prabhakar is an amazing actor and better than Shashank Ketkar (From what limited work that I have seen of SK )Smile

The way he portrayed Aditya Desai character right from beginning of this show is simply brilliant..

His facial expressions, expressive eyes are unmatched..

Yes, like all other new comers Lalit Prabhakar is not perfect and has few flaws..

But he is definitely hard working and have shown great improvement .He has an amazing screen presence and simply treat to watch.. He still is way "hatke" brilliant and stand out in the rest crowd...

Of course Lalit has an extra benefit of being gifted with Macho Good Looks and that's a bonus n cherry on the cake. But that shouldn't take away credit from him as a great actor...Smile

As an ardent fan of him,I also fear about his professional choices though, he should not go only for arty types movies, experimental plays but rather should do mainstream movies and professional plays .Embarrassed

I admire Shashank Ketkar in the professional choices that he is making. He has successfully launched himself in professional drama, along with hectic daily soap schedule which is commendable. Also heard about his singing launch as well. Great going..Thumbs Up

I wish best for both of them as there is plenty of work to do for both of themSmile

Regarding comparison between Prajakta and Tejashree, Prajakta is anytime way better than Tejashree Pradhan as an actress.

Tejashree has horrible screen presence, pitching tone and her acting level IMHO is loud, artificial , childish as if done in some primary school gathering I feel..

Prajakta though has some flaws , she is admirable and has soothing screen presence.

So combined effect in my opinion is there is not even closer match to Lalit Prajakta as a classy onscreen couple Tongue

So lets agree to disagree on this point and move onLOL

Hayla, BTW, I should ask for salary from Mr. Lalit Prabhakar for self volunteering as his un- appointed PR, hai na?LOL

@ITG, agree to most of your post except @bold. IMO LP is cut out for intense roles and may not be suitable for running around trees with the heroine (like Bharat Jadhav or Ankush Chaudhary). He can of course try his hand at a few out and out Romedies like the Hrishikesh Mukherjee type movies (how I would love to see him paired with PM in one of these!). But overall I think he will click in serious roles. I really wish him the best whatever he does.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410ITgirl..Kimi..

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@Kamal,
Yes, I agree Smile
What I meant was he should NOT just stick to arty movies alone (Looking at his movie liking choices) Wink

BTW, I also feel that the actors  who do such running around trees movies and making those hit also deserve due credit though  Smile

Edited by ITgirl - 14 May 2015 at 8:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITgirl

@Kamal,
Yes, I agreeSmile
What I meant was he should NOT just stick to arty movies alone (Looking at his movie liking choices)Wink

BTW, I also feel that the actors who do such running around trees movies and making those hit also deserve due credit though Smile

Yes ITG I too enjoy Bharat n Ankush movies but can't imagine LP running around trees. Smile
dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Wah ITG Clap she is indeed Akshar Kotharis wife...Mansi Naik...I will definitely watch JYRG now

Mhanaje tu Anjali chya entry nantar kaalacha pahila episode pahilas ka ?

Thanks for the photos. She is indeed good looking & good actress and her husband is also a good actor. Tya SD sarakhi ajibaat nahi aahe.

CVs have learned one lesson at least. Also their focus seems to be on MDs career ie problems faced by married females while managing house & office. The way they showed Shekhar's problem because his wife is working and he can not do any household work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalsh56Nachiketj

Go to top