Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 24)

..Kimi.. IF-Rockerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Koni baghitla ka aajcha episode?

HariOm Goldie
HariOm
HariOm

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Koni baghitla ka aajcha episode?

Looks like nothing great happened in the episode today...Unhappy
Else by this time the forum is buzzing with discussions...

Kaisa bhi ho, please post an update if possible. Its more fun to read those than watching the serial.

For example, after the discussion on Mai's conversation with Anjali, I laughed hysterically when Mai said "kadhi ekadaa tula kusheet ghete aahe"...
Anjali may have her mother and MIL still alive. What's Mai's role???

And many instances like these... fun to read the discussion and then watch the episode. It makes it bearable.

Edited by HariOm - 13 May 2015 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBande..Kimi..

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends..
Here are updates from today's episode..

I liked today's episode, there was no mention of Anjali at all.
Entire episode was based on Desais at least  Wink

Opening scene between Aditya and Mai, Aditya, caring son taking care of Mai. When Meghana comes there and ask him to take rest he insists to stay there and take care of his beloved Mai.. But Mai, Meghana somehow convince him to go and take rest  and complete his sleep quota (How much sleep he needs yaar? Kumbhkarna ahe ki kaay? LOL )

Then Babaji, Erandel show up in DHouse to meet Mai. Nothing much happens there except Babaji gets to eat Kothimbir Vadee  and kokum sarbat Embarrassed

Then at late night Aditya wakes up from sleep and thinks its already a morning and he needs to rush to the office. 
But Meghana reminds him that its still night and asks him what he would like to eat and she will make it for him something fresh...
Then out of given choices, Zunka Bhakari  is the wish from her dear hubby.. Zunka Bhakari is instant food for Desais is the new Gyan for me and I was Shocked
I can't think beyond Cereals, fruits, Bhel  as instant food when I am hungry and the choices given to Aditya was like Zunka Bhakari,   ohh Desais tussii great ho LOL

Then in the morning filler scene..MD reading book in the hall.
Aditya and Nana come and watch Meghana reading book. MD, says she will get breakfast (Upma) and tea for them and that Vijaya already kept Upma ready before she left for a morning walk with Amit

Now its Amit's turn to take care of Mai and her eye drops as per chart prepared by Aditya. Nothing much about food mention in this scene LOL

Back in Aditya's office, for a change he is doing work and finds some mistake done in calculations by Shekhar. He calls him  and asks to Shekhar if he is upset. 

At D house, its now Meghana's turn to replace Amit in Mai duty and her eye drops per chart.. Precapwala scene..
 Mai telling Meghana , How N and M are lucky to have 3 good children, 2 bahus, 1 Son in Law and 3 grandkids.. (She forgot to mention patient and tolerant JYRG viewers in the list) LOL

Next scene back to Aditya and Shekhar discussing Shekhar's wife who got promoted in the job but got trasfer to Bangalore. And how he is worried now what to do considering his unwell parents etc..

Aditya back to home and Nana sitting in the hall catch him. They discuss Shekhar's problem.
Nana giving his dhnyanamrut and this time suggest for price of Rs 8000 to train Shekhar in household duties in crash course of a week..

Precap: Meghana  on phone with Aditya (who's having lunch mostly during that convo) tensed about countdown as a lecturer 

No Aditya Meghana romance today Ouch
Goad batami lambach, sadha hug pan nahi..
Ya rate ne Pallav vaagire sudha motha houn goad batami deil yanchya adhi ROFL

Edited by ITgirl - 13 May 2015 at 12:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410JaniBandeameya111vidya0906HariOm-Zoey-kamalsh56Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410vidya0906..Kimi..kamalsh56

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
NJ,
Where are your smiley updates?
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITgirl

NJ,
Where are your smiley updates?

Matt puchho yaar...smiley updatesla break ahey sadhya Ouch

Forum seemed to be deserted today evening...mhanun to unta (camel) sodla hya valvantaat...LOL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gs34410JaniBandevidya0906ITgirlkamalsh56..Kimi..

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@NJ,

Show tari baghtos ka? Smile

Edited by ITgirl - 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandekamalsh56Nachiketj

ITgirl Goldie
ITgirl
ITgirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
<<OK. Now shoot.>>
<<At the risk of being bashed I'm saying this*>>

@Basani and Ananya

Forget about bashing and shooting, may be you forgot but you posted on this liberal and mature JYRG forum dearies Wink
Here no one will request to delete your post  or will not make any hue and cry about it. We all are mature JYRG fans here, hai na?  Smile

I respect your opinion as each one have their own favorites and we can't expect everyone to like just one same.. To each its own..Thumbs Up

Personally my favorite is Aditya Meghana couple as I find their chemistry very sizzling, intense , total connected  and melting..Day Dreaming
Right since beginning..
From initial awkwardness,  as acquaintances, as friends, as more than friends, as yet to accept lovers to head over heels lovers ..

Yes, I am not writing this thinking about current show or track but mainly considering almost first year of the show..

But I agree since I watched this show from beginning I am more familiar with their character graph.. In daily soaps, you need such soaking time to grow these characters on you may be Smile

I have watched other serial/s few times but whatever I have seen I have found that there is no connection, chemistry between the lead couple. There was weird awkwardness between them in doing romantic scenes.
Whatever their onscreen romance I have seen came as very fake, boring, un-charming and total plastic to me D'oh

But as you said, could also be  due to age effect, I have to wait till i get to middle aged /+  category may be to see if i like that kinda.. 
And you never know, nothing is permanent in this world. Wink

Let's enjoy  watching what  we like till it lasts or till our interests last and then cherish those memories, hai na Tongue

Edited by ITgirl - 13 May 2015 at 1:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BasantiiAnanya16gs34410JaniBandeameya111vidya0906kamalsh56-Zoey-Nachiketj

Go to top