Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 23)

Basantii Senior Member
Basantii
Basantii

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Why HSM gets more weightage?
The story involves the people already established and no new useless characters from any corner of the world are created to take story on ahead. 

Though the current problems in HSM are not realistic if compared to JYRG's original problems, they are not that out of the way. They still are within the boundry of MMS. 

Actors in JYRG are equally great as HSM, but HSM has a full brigade of seniors; and well, HSM has some very, very, very good negative actors, which JYRG lack. The one they produced, Sayali Deodhar, she won't count as an actor at all.

And HSM is more appealing to middle and middle+ aged women, who form biggest section who watch daily soaps; which explains why HSM got its remake and JYRG got dubbed version in hindi. 

OK. Now shoot.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya16JaniBandevidya0906kamalsh56

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

hahaha True.LOL

Dil ke behlaane ko Ghalib yeh khayaal achchha hai!LOL

@zoye your 2nd statement is contradicting your 1st statement above LOL
Corrigendum... Consider second one and ignore first one. LOLLOL

Btw you type my user ID wrongly, maybe hence I didn't get your PM. Confused
Ananya16 Senior Member
Ananya16
Ananya16

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Basantii

Why HSM gets more weightage?
The story involves the people already established and no new useless characters from any corner of the world are created to take story on ahead. 

Though the current problems in HSM are not realistic if compared to JYRG's original problems, they are not that out of the way. They still are within the boundry of MMS. 

Actors in JYRG are equally great as HSM, but HSM has a full brigade of seniors; and well, HSM has some very, very, very good negative actors, which JYRG lack. The one they produced, Sayali Deodhar, she won't count as an actor at all.

And HSM is more appealing to middle and middle+ aged women, who form biggest section who watch daily soaps; which explains why HSM got its remake and JYRG got dubbed version in hindi. 

OK. Now shoot.

Basantii I completely agreeSmile.

Actually the thing is right now if u compare there's nothing happening in JYRG. HSMHG has the long awaited "Reconciliation track" going on these days. So obviously it is bound to get more attention.

Also IMO, *At the risk of being bashed I'm saying this* JYRG is more unrealistic these days. Not that HSMHG is completely believable. But JYRG has actually converted D'wadi into a sort of Dharamshala. If the Desais find someone in any sort of trouble they get them home. I mean after the *Vichitra* track, there's another female who needs their help. I mean y will anyone bother? They have been together just for 8 days. Y will u call someone to come over n stay at ur place ya? It's becoming too boring IMO. (Although I must admit I have loved that serial for a long time. And I'm not a hater. Just that's its very boring these days)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantiividya0906kamalsh56

-Zoey- IF-Rockerz
-Zoey-
-Zoey-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Basantii and Ananya16 
I guess you are comparing current scenarios of JYRG and HSM and hence concluding it's OK to give weightage to HSM. Fair enough! 
But it was channel's practice all along irrespective of timing.Now don't tell me JYRG was never on top position. When it was at its best and at the same time HSM was at its worst but still HSM was channel's fav and given more weightage. ZM awards 2014 was another thing reflected all this favouritism. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BasantiiJaniBandeameya111vidya0906ITgirlkamalsh56

Basantii Senior Member
Basantii
Basantii

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey thanks AnanyaSmile
Me too not a hater of JYRG, Ananya..Actually I watched JYRG from the first episode and started watching HSM only after JYRG started going downhill after AD MD united..

JYRG was a really nice and heart warming real life like story.. But now there is nothing at all to watch.. Even the much applauded romantic scenes are so repetitive.

Yeah Zoey, I get you point too. I loved JYRG once upon a time.
 But ZM's internal official reasons we can't fathom, can we?

Edited by Basantii - 13 May 2015 at 8:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya16vidya0906-Zoey-kamalsh56

Ananya16 Senior Member
Ananya16
Ananya16

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zoey-

@Basantii and Ananya16 
I guess you are comparing current scenarios of JYRG and HSM and hence concluding it's OK to give weightage to HSM. Fair enough! 
But it was channel's practice all along irrespective of timing.Now don't tell me JYRG was never on top position. When it was at its best and at the same time HSM was at its worst but still HSM was channel's fav and given more weightage. ZM awards 2014 was another thing reflected all this favouritism. 

ZM awards? All d family awards went to JYRG as much as I know. And couple awards went to HSM. May b u dont agree but I really feel as a couple I'd prefer Shree n Janhavi to AD-MD any day. But if u see as a family, the Desais are the best. No doubt.

Edited by Ananya16 - 13 May 2015 at 8:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantii

Ananya16 Senior Member
Ananya16
Ananya16

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Basantii

Hey thanks AnanyaSmile
Me too not a hater of JYRG, Ananya..Actually I watched JYRG from the first episode and started watching HSM only after JYRG started going downhill after AD MD united..

JYRG was a really nice and heart warming real life like story.. But now there is nothing at all to watch.. Even the much applauded romantic scenes are so repetitive.

@Basantii- Seriously. It's really become too repetitive. As of now HSM is much much interesting than JYRG. There was a time when I only watched JYRG and not HSM. But now it's vice-versaLOL

Basantii

Basantii Senior Member
Basantii
Basantii

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Me too prefer Janu Shri to AD MD.

Ananya16

Go to top