Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 131)

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaniBande

Nice episode today esecailly lovely AD MD scenes!  Heart  what a chemistry! laajawab! Kay masta scene hota, parat parta baghnyasarakha. loved it vey much. tyanche facial expressions ani natural closeness apratim. kist sahaj vatat hote doghehi.  Thumbs Up  really best best best pair. no comparison. i dont care if they get any awards or not. apalyasathi they are the best and it shows. 

BTW tyancha last scene baghun unfortunately mala magachya eka scene chi athavna zali tawali prakarnachi. rememeber asech AD MD coffee ghet  hote ratri ani she was watching them. so creepy! ( i think holi episode?)  aaj asa kontahi adthala navhata. 

Rest of episode was also good. Chamyachi situation kiti realistis ahe. ani to actor pan changala ahe.  sarakha vatata ki ya faltu SD la kashala evadha vel dila ya murkha lokani? Anjali pan kiti chhan ahe. masta. 

Nana MD scene was very nice. their recent interaction has been really good. BF scene with Nana missing Mai was so cute. MD chi walk ghenyavarun maskari ani caling her almost morambyachi barni! 

@red You said it Jani Thumbs Up I cant even think ne1 close to them in terms of chemistry...and I like the height diffrence between them  

@blue ROFL tawali is haunting u...how can u rem her during this scene LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandedipalimanishkamalsh56

JaniBande Senior Member
JaniBande
JaniBande

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Nice episode today esecailly lovely AD MD scenes!  Heart  what a chemistry! laajawab! Kay masta scene hota, parat parta baghnyasarakha. loved it vey much. tyanche facial expressions ani natural closeness apratim. kist sahaj vatat hote doghehi.  Thumbs Up  really best best best pair. no comparison. i dont care if they get any awards or not. apalyasathi they are the best and it shows. 

BTW tyancha last scene baghun unfortunately mala magachya eka scene chi athavna zali tawali prakarnachi. rememeber asech AD MD coffee ghet  hote ratri ani she was watching them. so creepy! ( i think holi episode?)  aaj asa kontahi adthala navhata. 

Rest of episode was also good. Chamyachi situation kiti realistis ahe. ani to actor pan changala ahe.  sarakha vatata ki ya faltu SD la kashala evadha vel dila ya murkha lokani? Anjali pan kiti chhan ahe. masta. 

Nana MD scene was very nice. their recent interaction has been really good. BF scene with Nana missing Mai was so cute. MD chi walk ghenyavarun maskari ani caling her almost morambyachi barni! 

@red You said it Jani Thumbs Up I cant even think ne1 close to them in terms of chemistry...and I like the height diffrence between them  

I know Nachiket. mala pan kasatarich zala yaar tichi athvan ali ya vicharane. ani evadhya masta scene madhe. kay karnar vait prasanga nehamich lakshat rahtat na! ROFL tawali ne apalyala itaka chhala ahe ki ajun tichi padchhaya bhedsavat ahe. 

dipalimanishkamalsh56Nachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gs34410

Especially knowing/reading that they don't interact with each other off-screen at all, they are able to deliver / portray such a beautiful natural performanceBlushing

GS, I am not buying this stuff they r nt in talking terms offscreen. The way they hold each other in such scenes shows thr comfort level otherwise thy can simply give a hug as per directors instructions...I am getting in to so much detail for the first time...the living room scene was so plain if u c...but along with MD leaning towards AD, her hand was on his lap. It looked so natural.
same goes with kitchen scene too...I think more than thr physical closeness its thr facial expressions that make us feel thy r really a couple...
In most of the leads..even if the physical proximty is shown..the same expression dnt show up on thr faces..thts y its waste...

I fully agree that this sort of chemistry cannot be enacted under guidance of a director or some script whatever be their capabilities as actors. Just watch the scenes again and you will notice this. When MD silently clings to AD with closed eyes for a long long time just watch AD shaking MD's clasped hands. As if MD was really reluctant to let go. If it was just script based they could have shown AD turning around immediately. Then take the last scene where MD puts her head on AD's shoulder. Watch AD's left hand caressing MD's shoulder so many times. The scene would have been effective even if AD just held her shoulder but this action of AD takes it beyond acting. And as Nachiket pointed out MD's hand on AD's thigh is so very natural like in a normal loving couple and just doesn't look like the part of a script.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandeNachiketj

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I know Nachiket. mala pan kasatarich zala yaar tichi athvan ali ya vicharane. ani evadhya masta scene madhe. kay karnar vait prasanga nehamich lakshat rahtat na! ROFL tawali ne apalyala itaka chhala ahe ki ajun tichi padchhaya bhedsavat ahe. 
Jani aga Nachiket la pan tawli haunt karat asate. Mhanun tiche L-P barobar che photo shodhun kadhato to LOL. Aapan tila Witch mhanayacho na, mhanun halli bhoota sodat asato thrd var tichi aathavan yete mhanun.

Jani, we dont care even if the thrd is not artistic. Just put some good AD-MD photo, that will do. But you must open the new thrd. You can make it over weekend and ask Vidya to lock it till this thrd is over, no prob. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandevidya0906kamalsh56Nachiketj

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Nachiket, I am just loving this discussions you guys are having on L-Ps chemistry. I am just waiting for tonites episode now.

I liked it when AD dropped MD to college and says thanks for letting me drop u and she says most welcome. After that AD says 8 days back, u didnt want me to drop you and said that it will be out of the way for me, nd now u want me to drop u daily. Just shows not only AD but MD was also missing their time together. So cute. I can just go on discussing yest episode. Day Dreaming

Edited by dipalimanish - 30 May 2015 at 1:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandevidya0906kamalsh56Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

I fully agree that this sort of chemistry cannot be enacted under guidance of a director or some script whatever be their capabilities as actors. Just watch the scenes again and you will notice this. When MD silently clings to AD with closed eyes for a long long time just watch AD shaking MD's clasped hands. As if MD was really reluctant to let go. If it was just script based they could have shown AD turning around immediately. Then take the last scene where MD puts her head on AD's shoulder. Watch AD's left hand caressing MD's shoulder so many times. The scene would have been effective even if AD just held her shoulder but this action of AD takes it beyond acting. And as Nachiket pointed out MD's hand on AD's thigh is so very natural like in a normal loving couple and just doesn't look like the part of a script.

Yes! Same goes for MD..in kitchen scene... she too caressing his wrist when he is holding her arms...no1 tells u tht...these r real gr8 actors...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBande

dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devsben

Originally posted by devsben

Halli episodes online ka upload hoat nahiyet or atleast mala saapdat ... all the way next day sathi wait karava lagta...for ZM site to upload it...
Kunakade regular alternate site asel tar plzzz mala saanga

Yes nowadays they are not uploading the episodes. I rely on the repeat telecast @12:30 midnight.
Ho aadhi youtube var full episodes update vhayche...te banda kele n they came up wth some stupid concept of webisodes... aani aata he hi banda... roz kon 12.30 paryanta jaaga rahnar... baki sagle serials upload hotat...wonder hyach serial la ka asa duheri treatment milte
You can chk desi**fo***. They normally upload episode pretty fast, sometimes 1st part come online when episode is airing only. For past one week their site is having problem otherwise that is the only site which is fast in uploading. On youtube nowadays they upload it in bulk not regularly.
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Nachiket, I am just loving this discussions you guys are having on L-Ps chemistry. I am just waiting for tonites episode now.

I liked it when AD dropped MD to college and says thanks for letting me drop u and she says most welcome. After that AD says 8 days back, u didnt want me to drop you and said that it will be out of the way for me, nd now u want me to drop u daily. Just shows not only AD but MD was also missing their time together. So cute. I can just go on discussing yest episode. Day Dreaming

Dipali u r out of town...still v much active...if u have been here then toh we would had long discussions...

Btw I dnt think they will have much to show in todays episode.

dipalimanishkamalsh56mishkil88

Go to top