Zee Marathi

India-Forums

Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi (Page 116)

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Originally posted by Nachiketj

what chamya wrote in assignment...some dukhbhari kahani??? Whch will melt MDs heart??Confused

The topic is communication. The discussion in staff room was on that today. Taklu professor explains to MD that todays gen is v direct in comm and says whatever is there in their mind. They dont hesitate while expressing themselves.
Possibly chamya has expressed his feelings for MD in that.

I am liking this track. They are relating it well with todays gen.

@bold, I really hope he has put it down in black and white in clear terms and not some rambling abstract words like he talked to her in the staff room. Once MD knows how much she is on his mind I hope she will firm up her view about chamya and take some corrective action that will prevent him from sliding into further infatuation. I only hope she doesn't follow Nana's advice of not hurting young minds and try to be Mahan and "help" him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaniBandeNachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged

what chamya wrote in assignment...some dukhbhari kahani??? Whch will melt MDs heart?? Confused
The topic is communication. The discussion in staff room was on that today. Taklu professor explains to MD that todays gen is v direct in comm and says whatever is there in their mind. They dont hesitate while expressing themselves. 
Possibly chamya has expressed his feelings for MD in that.

I am liking this track. They are relating it well with todays gen.

Oh god!!!! Cry
Aare tension kaay ghetos. Chamya chya vagnyachi link laagate aahe. Its better MD comes to know  that he is smitten by her now and she tries to resolve matter instead of things going out of hand. 

But all this is my feeling. MD maybe upset with something else also.

Dukhbhari kahani lihli asel...jyane MD jhali lagech upset 

dipalimanishkamalsh56

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalsh56

@bold, I really hope he has put it down in black and white in clear terms and not some rambling abstract words like he talked to her in the staff room. Once MD knows how much she is on his mind I hope she will firm up her view about chamya and take some corrective action that will prevent him from sliding into further infatuation. I only hope she doesn't follow Nana's advice of not hurting young minds and try to be Mahan and "help" him.

ROFLROFL 
dipalimanish IF-Dazzler
dipalimanish
dipalimanish

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Kamal, I think she will follow Nanas advice only in chamyas matter and I guess that is the correct way. He is not like tawli, he is innocent plus he has become like that because of some trauma. 

Guys logging off now. Rest of analysis tomo morn.

Edited by dipalimanish - 27 May 2015 at 11:50am

kamalsh56Nachiketj

Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Episode not uploaded online today also Unhappy
Nachiketj IF-Stunnerz
Nachiketj
Nachiketj

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Chamya seems to be creepy sometimes esp when he comes out hiding behind a tree to keep a watch on MD. Today I was kind off worried for MD because of chamya!

I think today he must have noticed MDs restlessness for someone special in her life when she was trying to call Aditya. 

Can't really predict what's bothering MD. Chamya's feelings for her through the communication exercise or Anjalis tension.

Edited by Nachiketj - 27 May 2015 at 1:46pm

dipalimanishkamalsh56

gs34410 Senior Member
gs34410
gs34410

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

BTW, I liked Chamya yest, he was kind of looking cute in that dreamy state, he in his dream world  looking at MD when she is coming along with Anjali and not even realizing that MD nd Anjali are standing in front of him. He is good actor. BTW, tyache naav mahit aahe ka ?

Tyacha naav Ajinkya Pitale. Apparently he is also acting in Star Pravah serial 'Lakshya' and was in another serial 'Manasi cha chtrakar'

On another note about NJ's Tawali LOL here is some newsLOL
You can decide whether you agree with the 'opinion ' of the writer LOL

Edited by gs34410 - 27 May 2015 at 4:08pm

dipalimanishNachiketj

kamalsh56 IF-Rockerz
kamalsh56
kamalsh56

Posted: 27 May 2015 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6600cc" size="3">Chamya seems to be creepy sometimes esp when he comes out hiding behind a tree to keep a watch on MD. Today I was kind off worried for MD because of chamya!</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6600cc" size="3">I think today he must have noticed MDs restlessness for someone special in her life when she was trying to call Aditya.</font>

<font color="#6600cc" size="3">Can't really predict what's bothering MD. Chamya's feelings for her through the communication exercise or Anjalis tension.</font>

@bold, the background music when chamya keeps a watch behind the tree adds to that creepiness. But today he seems to be worried because MD is worried. Exactly same behavior as Tawali. I keep comparing because whatever one may say that Chamya and Tawali are different, ultimately their motives are same. Chamya maybe innocent and tawali maybe chalu but infatuation for a married man/woman is ultimately INFATUATION. And you can't try and link his sad story as a justification for fantasizing about a married woman.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 27 May 2015 at 6:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nachiketj

Go to top