JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 113

Posted: 8 years ago

@GS, he videos FB var aahet ka available?

Hi guys,

Jab waqt pada gulistaan pe to khoon humne diya!
Ab jab bahaar aayee hai to kehte hain tera kaam nahi!

Anyways,those who missed me I am here and those who were happy that I am gone,your good days are over!!!

Regarding current track of JYRG,I don't have any complaints.I am liking it esp how maturely AD MD are handling it and how AD is taking initiatives.
I didn't read earlier posts but 2-3 random pages where LP-PM as best couple was discussed.
Seriously,that charm and sizzling chemistry is still thereπŸ‘.The kitchen scene was too good and it looked much better when MD was avoiding him earlier and then she took that initiative for physical proximity.❀️
Then coffee scene was another cute one. Waise AD MD had so many memories associated with coffee na,
Coffee is unsung hereo of JYRG.πŸ˜‰
(@Jani,Did you remember Vichitra again?πŸ˜†)

I watched fri last part again for AD MD chemistry and then watched June 13 episode. First 15 minutes. oh man! amazing moments! u cant get enough of that. truly magical and extremely beautiful. Their expressions and acting is so so fantastic ki mazyakade shabdach nahit. superb! what a pair yaar! they nailed that scene. 

just wanted to say this as vatpoornima is coming and it reminds of last year pyaarbhare episodes. 
Originally posted by JaniBande

I watched fri last part again for AD MD chemistry and then watched June 13 episode. First 15 minutes. oh man! amazing moments! u cant get enough of that. truly magical and extremely beautiful. Their expressions and acting is so so fantastic ki mazyakade shabdach nahit. superb! what a pair yaar! they nailed that scene. 

just wanted to say this as vatpoornima is coming and it reminds of last year pyaarbhare episodes. 
@bold...Can't agree more.πŸ˜›

Btw they took 2-3 months leap then how come vatpoornima can be there on real time?
Jani...this is specially for u
Some1 comented on Sayali Deodhars insta accnt...come back we r missing u in JYRG...she replied hmmm...

🀣
Nachiket, interesting attendance sheet.
I am not comparing any serial with any other, every serial has its own strong points and its own fan following. Kashala comparisons?

Lets just be together with our own different opinions.
Originally posted by Basantii

Nachiket, interesting attendance sheet.
I am not comparing any serial with any other, every serial has its own strong points and its own fan following. Kashala comparisons?

Lets just be together with our own different opinions.

πŸ‘πŸΌ tum to serious ho gayi basantii!! 
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Jani...this is specially for u
Some1 comented on Sayali Deodhars insta accnt...come back we r missing u in JYRG...she replied hmmm...

🀣

OMG! nako re asalya batamya devus. mala bhitine ata zop nahi lagnar. ticha cheharch disat rahil. baap re! πŸ€£

Originally posted by JaniBande

OMG! nako re asalya batamya devus. mala bhitine ata zop nahi lagnar. ticha cheharch disat rahil. baap re! πŸ€£

Nachiket, kharach ashya baatmya deu nakos. Mi aatach GOTW madhe dilay Bhago Bhoot Aaya Desai Wadi Mein 🀣
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Nachiket, kharach ashya baatmya deu nakos. Mi aatach GOTW madhe dilay Bhago Bhoot Aaya Desai Wadi Mein 🀣

Arrey u people were happy she is gone??? Udya ti mhanali tar those who were happy I was gone...ur good days are over!! πŸ€£