Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Yes,I did watch it and mentioned it here in my first post today,looks like you didn't read it.😊

No, didnt chk it. I was very excited by Kimis GOTW at that time. Ethe parat aale tevha pages pudhe geli hoti.

OMG, we almost finished this thrd also. We just rock, hai na ? 😊
BeeAnKa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not watching JYRG at all.. Have lost interest in it actually. I am feeling they r extending it for no reason.
Who ever is watching.. Hats off.
Btw I read sme posts.
So they did realize that Ad MD are husband and wife.
Last tyme I checked they were behavIng lyk some Unknown or Newly met persons... Sitting very far from each other on the edge of Bed.
Anyways.. I am getting from whatevr posts I read that its going good now a days but still Nt feeling lyk watchin it again.
I am finding this new trach very boring...
dipalimanish thumbnail
Nachiket, congrats on becoming IF-Dazzler. 😊 Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BTW I have a query can anyone tell why MD is doing a job?❓ that too lectureship only?❓
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Nachiket, congrats on becoming IF-Dazzler. 😊

Thnx Dipali...sunehre color se hariyali takk ka safar...😊
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

No, didnt chk it. I was very excited by Kimis GOTW at that time. Ethe parat aale tevha pages pudhe geli hoti.

OMG, we almost finished this thrd also. We just rock, hai na ? 😊

Yeah, but I was not there for long time so *I* am not in that *We*.😊
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Yeah, but I was not there for long time so *I* am not in that *We*.😊

Thats ok. We JYRGians still rock 😊, that is what I meant to say. Even if there are 3-4 people active on thrd at any given point of time, we can still go on discussing JYRG and rock it.
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeAnKa

When did MD complete B.,Ed?

Aga Beeanka, tine B.Ed kela nahi. Tine MA complete kela. Mag tine ashya college madhe apply kela jithe te ashya post-graduates na consider kartat for lecturership. Tila asa job milala college madhe.
Looks like you have missed a lot.

BTW, this current chamya track is really interesting. Tp aahe.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Brief outline:
Good encounter at college between AD MD as he drops her there and then Anjali arrives. AD invites Anjali again to Dwadi.
Discussion in staffroom about cleanliness etc.
Anjali tells MD that she has court appearance that day. Anjali feels sad about her expired husband.
MD tells Anjali she is not sure if chamya will come but wants to solve this problem herself and does not want to involve the principal.
Vijaya gets a call that Amit is in hospital. Vijaya panics and tells Nana.
AD in office. Gets missed call from Nana but when he calls back no one is at home. Satish calls MD but with her battery low she does not get Satish' call. MD reaches back home and calls AD in office and tells no one is at home.
AD calls Satish and Satish tells him that Amit is in hospital. AD calls MD and tells her about Amit.
Next day during breakfast AD, MD and Nana at the table. Nana feels really helpless and says it is a result of age. Very supportive AD MD calm him down saying not to worry as Amit is to be discharged that day. AD decides not to go to work. MD reaches college and tells that she is taking off. Chaturvedi tells MD that she is lucky that she is in a joint family .
Chaturvedi, Anjali, MD discuss about pros and cons of joint family. On the way out chamya meets MD. MD tells a disappointed chamya that she has not yet read his poetry.
Precap: AD MD at home and MD telling him that with Nana feeling down it is time AD steps into the shoes of Nana.
Reasonably good epi.

dipalimanish thumbnail
Good episode. Mostly Amits tension. Amit was sufferring from acidity severe prob nd fainted. Ok now.