Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: JaniBande

I know Nachiket. mala pan kasatarich zala yaar tichi athvan ali ya vicharane. ani evadhya masta scene madhe. kay karnar vait prasanga nehamich lakshat rahtat na! πŸ€£ tawali ne apalyala itaka chhala ahe ki ajun tichi padchhaya bhedsavat ahe. 

Jani aga Nachiket la pan tawli haunt karat asate. Mhanun tiche L-P barobar che photo shodhun kadhato to πŸ˜†. Aapan tila Witch mhanayacho na, mhanun halli bhoota sodat asato thrd var tichi aathavan yete mhanun.

Jani, we dont care even if the thrd is not artistic. Just put some good AD-MD photo, that will do. But you must open the new thrd. You can make it over weekend and ask Vidya to lock it till this thrd is over, no prob. 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Nachiket, I am just loving this discussions you guys are having on L-Ps chemistry. I am just waiting for tonites episode now.

I liked it when AD dropped MD to college and says thanks for letting me drop u and she says most welcome. After that AD says 8 days back, u didnt want me to drop you and said that it will be out of the way for me, nd now u want me to drop u daily. Just shows not only AD but MD was also missing their time together. So cute. I can just go on discussing yest episode. 
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I fully agree that this sort of chemistry cannot be enacted under guidance of a director or some script whatever be their capabilities as actors. Just watch the scenes again and you will notice this. When MD silently clings to AD with closed eyes for a long long time just watch AD shaking MD's clasped hands. As if MD was really reluctant to let go. If it was just script based they could have shown AD turning around immediately. Then take the last scene where MD puts her head on AD's shoulder. Watch AD's left hand caressing MD's shoulder so many times. The scene would have been effective even if AD just held her shoulder but this action of AD takes it beyond acting. And as Nachiket pointed out MD's hand on AD's thigh is so very natural like in a normal loving couple and just doesn't look like the part of a script.

Yes! Same goes for MD..in kitchen scene... she too caressing his wrist when he is holding her arms...no1 tells u tht...these r real gr8 actors...
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: devsben

Ho aadhi youtube var full episodes update vhayche...te banda kele n they came up wth some stupid concept of webisodes... aani aata he hi banda... roz kon 12.30 paryanta jaaga rahnar... baki sagle serials upload hotat...wonder hyach serial la ka asa duheri treatment milte

You can chk desi**fo***. They normally upload episode pretty fast, sometimes 1st part come online when episode is airing only. For past one week their site is having problem otherwise that is the only site which is fast in uploading. On youtube nowadays they upload it in bulk not regularly.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Nachiket, I am just loving this discussions you guys are having on L-Ps chemistry. I am just waiting for tonites episode now.

I liked it when AD dropped MD to college and says thanks for letting me drop u and she says most welcome. After that AD says 8 days back, u didnt want me to drop you and said that it will be out of the way for me, nd now u want me to drop u daily. Just shows not only AD but MD was also missing their time together. So cute. I can just go on discussing yest episode. 

Dipali u r out of town...still v much active...if u have been here then toh we would had long discussions...

Btw I dnt think they will have much to show in todays episode.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Kuch khaas pal

1. Gar Saath ho tumhara to coffee date ghar pe ho ya coffee shop mein..ki farak paindaa!!

2. Six shades of MD πŸ˜³ isn't she a beauty!!!!! 

3. Darling don't be afraid..I have loved you for a thousand years...

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates NJ...pictorial and the written oneπŸ‘    and the ghosts are too good πŸ˜†
Loved the kitchen scene...MD was like a hatti kid...not letting go of ADπŸ˜† and also the coffee session was too good πŸ‘πŸΌ

AD doesnt feel Siddarth's infatuation will pose any problem...looks like he too must've gone thru that phase during his college daysπŸ˜›   MD feels reassured on hearing AD's words πŸ˜Š
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Dipali u r out of town...still v much active...if u have been here then toh we would had long discussions...

Btw I dnt think they will have much to show in todays episode.

@bold, It all depends on when Chamya's disappearance will be known--- at the start of the episode or end of the episode. If it is at start of epi then we will have full tension tonight. If it is at end of epi then I would expect some more interaction between AD MD and chamya which, actually,may result in his disappearance. At least I am now relieved that this infatuation is out in the open. If they would have stretched this recognition of infatuation for a few more weeks it would have become boring.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I am really puzzled why Anjali track is not moving forward at all. When she was introduced I had thought she would be a very important part of the serial. As yet she is more or less as insignificant as Naik or Chaturvedi in the serial. I would love this Anjali track to blossom in parallel with Chamya infatuation track.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am back. 
Mi kuthle changle episodes miss kele ka?