JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 100

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mishkil88

U mean chamyachi kavita nana vachnar ??😕

If MD shares her problem with Nana then? Coz throughout MDs job track Nana MD interactions are a part of allmost all episodes.
AD tried to get closer to MD in yest's epi and she said ki vijaya ne bolavla aahe anii ti palali.   Feels like we are watching movies of 1960s. 😆 though there are limitations on tv - family viewing , itake pan kahi orthodox dakhavaychi garaj nahi. (similarly in yest's epi Shree tried to get closer to Janvi and she snizzed and ran away !)

AD tried to get closer to MD in yest's epi and she said ki vijaya ne bolavla aahe anii ti palali.   Feels like we are watching movies of 1960s. 😆 though there are limitations on tv - family viewing , itake pan kahi orthodox dakhavaychi garaj nahi. (similarly in yest's epi Shree tried to get closer to Janvi and she snizzed and ran away !)

Mishkil, tari AD MD close and intense moments barech jhaleyt ani adhun madhun astatch aata roj asley tari loka complain kartil ...infact the bitewala dialog was also bold for marathi serial...
NJ - agreed pan lajun vijayache karan sangun paltana etc - it;s like projecting they are 1 or 2 month (just married) kinda  couple.. they could have shown some other reason for breaking away.

NJ - agreed pan lajun vijayache karan sangun paltana etc - it;s like projecting they are 1 or 2 month (just married) kinda  couple.. they could have shown some other reason for breaking away.
🤣 pahile Mai yetil asa mhanaychi ti..aata mai nahiyet tar Vijayacha naav pudhey...

Originally posted by Nachiketj

Whenever chamya tries to call MD...MD should hand over phone to AD.
Ani adhun madhun MDla sodayla kivha pickup karayla ADney aala pahijey college madhe.

In college MD should treat him like she did before...

I hope Nana doesnt find chamyas poetry writing skills outstanding 😕

@Nachiket, I think that is the best way to tackle chamya. BTW I don't remember if chamya has seen AD. AD should drop MD to college for a few days and make it a point that chamya sees them together (anyway, his Hyderabad head will be going back in a few days so AD should be free). Once chamya sees AD walking close with AD, he will soon realise (as he seems to be of a poetic nature) the truth of the old saying "Kahaan raja boj aur kahaan gangu teli".
I only hope that Nana does not get over excited and get chamya to play some boardroom game like he did with Vichitra Dadhivala. After all he has brought the beauty contest crown so when will he get a chance to use it?😃
Woww NJ masta update for a good episode 👍🏼  
As MD is a soft spoken, gentle person, butterfly is the first thing that comes to her mind, whenever she has to compare somebody to something 😛   And she is smart...she imm came to know Siddarth's actions, so she will surely find a way to solve this..of course with the help of AD and family.

@Mishkil, I don't think it is anything to do with orthodox behaviour that MD has behaved this way in the last  episode (and also in a recent episode). In fact the Pedha muhrat was by far much more unorthodox and these small hugs come nowhere close to that.  I think it is the CV's idea to try and show a routine navra - baiko atmosphere rather than the earlier passionate navra - baiko atmosphere. I too feel there was absolutely no need to show MD avoiding AD's hug for no particular reason. It looked very unnatural to me.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kamalsh56

@Nachiket, I think that is the best way to tackle chamya. BTW I don't remember if chamya has seen AD. AD should drop MD to college for a few days and make it a point that chamya sees them together (anyway, his Hyderabad head will be going back in a few days so AD should be free). 
I only hope that Nana does not get over excited and get chamya to play some boardroom game like he did with Vichitra Dadhivala. After all he has brought the beauty contest crown so when will he get a chance to use it?😃

I just want to c chamyas reaction once he sees MD happy with AD...a coffee date is much needed...and chamya should see both of them together njoying each others company after a long time from thr respective busy schedules.

Imagine a crown on Chamyas forehead 🤣 but its a college matter and shouldnt be brought into home in such manner. At the most Nana can give advise to MD...but MD should tackle Chamya.
Kamal - Nana had got that crown for MDs problem with Vijaya. He will use it for household matters. 

I agree with Nachiet. This is college matter. MD will seek AD nd Nanas help in solving this matter but will not / rather should not get it home.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago