Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chamya ni MD var kavita kelya aahet ani ti vahi MD la dili aahe and it seems he has told her he loves her 😆. MD discussing all this with AD in precap.

Doesnt look like AD is taking all this seriously. 😡
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Brief outline:
MD arrives home late after waiting at coffee shop but not finding him there. She comes and tells Vijaya that she is worried. MD extremely nervous. Finally AD calls up home to tell that he was held up in a meeting and could not come to the coffee shop. When he comes home he finds that MD is asleep. Next day MD is off before AD is awake.
Chamya as usual is waiting for MD. When he tells her that he was upset yesterday when she looked upset it probably strikes her that something is wrong. MD in pensive mood. In the staffroom also the discussion is about children going astray because of item songs etc. MD is now in a thinking mood. Has she realized that chamya's behavior is strange?
AD calls up MD. MD is in a bit nervous and serious mood. AD tells her that he won't be in for dinner and he will be late. Her mood is recognized by AD but she tells him that she will tell him when they meet.
MD alone in her bedroom. She recollects all the instances when chamya has been following her. It is now clear to her about chamya's infatuation. She is worried about how to handle it without hurting him. OMG, She again compares him to a phulpakru!!!! (Of course a male phulpakaru!!!!!!!!)
Next day early morning alarm wakes up both of them. Nice lovely interaction between them when they introduce each other as Mr. and Mrs. Desai. MD looking radiant in that "just woke up" look
Precap: MD tells AD about Chamya's infatuation but AD does not seem to be surprised.

dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Sagle MDla hasat ahaat ka??? ðŸ˜­

Nahi re, dialogs na, MD chi kaay chuk, tine thodi dialog lihile aahet 😆
gs34410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sagle MDla hasat ahaat ka??? ðŸ˜­

Naahi re MD la naahi, me tar phulpaakhracha dialogue aikun hasat hote!!😆
I could just imagine the 'flood' of posts on the forum based on that one word 🤣
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So Kamal...MD is smart enough to guess chamyas intentions so soon...
dipalimanish thumbnail

So Kamal...MD is smart enough to guess chamyas intentions so soon...

Smart vaigaire kahi nahi, tyane tila kavita lihileli vahi dili na, tyat lihile aahe
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Smart vaigaire kahi nahi, tyane tila kavita lihileli vahi dili na, tyat lihile aahe

Ka nahi smart...she realises na something when chamya says he was upset since she was upset
dipalimanish thumbnail

Ka nahi smart...she realises na something when chamya says he was upset since she was upset

He kadhi jhala, I missed MD nd Chamya che dialogs completely.

But I dont think AD is going to take it seriously right now 😡. He was not serious while talking to her nd MD shocked by his attitude.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

He kadhi jhala, I missed MD nd Chamya che dialogs completely.

But I dont think AD is going to take it seriously right now 😡. He was not serious while talking to her nd MD shocked by his attitude.

MD is Smart and AD is dumb.

dipalimanish thumbnail

MD is Smart and AD is dumb.

Nachiket 😡. Ab dekh MD ka mahaanata track suru ho jayega.