Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aaj updates part madhe yenar aahet.

Opening scene of Nana-Sakshi v good. Sakshi discussing how she can earn more khari kamai with Nana. That girl is v smart. Negotiating with Nana. 😆

MD-Anjali college scene. MD discussing Chamya with her. It seems chamyas father expired when he was v young. His mother remarried nd shifted to delhi with his step father. Chamya raised by grand parents. Though chamy has good relations with his parents, his mothers remarrige has affected him. Anjali feeling bad after hearing this. Suddenly MD realises Anjali relating all this with her sahil. MD says sorry to Anjali. Chamya is following MD everywhere. This scene seen by him, not sure if he heard it all.

AD-MD, Amit-Vijaya nd Satish having dinner. All except MD discussing bamnoli kaku nd her problem. AD realises something wrong with MD.

Then AD again notices MD lost. He asks her, yest precap. Then MD tells all this. 

Morning Nana, Vijaya, AD having breakfast. MD leaves after giving breakfast. She is using purse given by Mai only. Nana v happy by this 😊. AD lost after MD leaves. AD shares Anjalis sad state with Nana nd Vijaya. 
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail
AD in off thinking that I was angry with MD because she never calls me from college but I used to do the same thing with her nd she never complained. Good thinking AD. He thinks of calling MD but not sure if she can take call so messages her to meet at their routine coffee shop at 6.30.

MD in college staff room. Discussions reg assignment given to students. Topic is communication. MD asks query instead of writing on comm we could have asked students to talk. Nice way senior prof explains her. MD notices that Anjali is upset. She asks when they are alone. Anjalis court date is in 2 days. She is relieving those memories. MD asks shud she ask AD to come with her to court. Anjalis husbands frnd goes with her to court. But she is upset thinking abt her husband. Good acting by Anjali. 

AD thinking why MD has not replied, thinks of calling her when his boss calls him for meeting. AD leaves keeping his mob in cabin.

MD in campus chks mobile. She chks ADs msg and by that time it is 6.30. She calls AD who has left his mob in cabin. 😭. Again all this seen by chamya, not sure if he heard what MD was talking to herself reg her nd ADs date.

Precap...Next day AD-MD on phone. MD upset with somthing. AD asks if she is angry (WRT yest date fiasco possibly). MD says no but she is upset nd not able to explain at that time. Looks like related to chamya but not sure. Possibly she has read chamyas assignment nd upset.

Chamya track is also shaping up good way 👍🏼. His problem nd the way he is behaving are realistic. MD doesnt look like mahaan the way she was in tawli track. 

This LP really needs to have his hair trimmed 😆
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Partsmadhe ka??? 😕

Mobile madhun type karat aahe, kiti vel lagato. Ghari thode cement che kaam chalu aahe, so not using lappy.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what chamya wrote in assignment...some dukhbhari kahani??? Whch will melt MDs heart?? 😕
dipalimanish thumbnail

what chamya wrote in assignment...some dukhbhari kahani??? Whch will melt MDs heart?? 😕

The topic is communication. The discussion in staff room was on that today. Taklu professor explains to MD that todays gen is v direct in comm and says whatever is there in their mind. They dont hesitate while expressing themselves. 
Possibly chamya has expressed his feelings for MD in that.

I am liking this track. They are relating it well with todays gen.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

The topic is communication. The discussion in staff room was on that today. Taklu professor explains to MD that todays gen is v direct in comm and says whatever is there in their mind. They dont hesitate while expressing themselves. 

Oh god!!!! 😭
dipalimanish thumbnail

Oh god!!!! 😭

Aare tension kaay ghetos. Chamya chya vagnyachi link laagate aahe. Its better MD comes to know  that he is smitten by her now and she tries to resolve matter instead of things going out of hand. 

But all this is my feeling. MD maybe upset with something else also.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

@bold, I really hope he has put it down in black and white in clear terms and not some rambling abstract words like he talked to her in the staff room. Once MD knows how much she is on his mind I hope she will firm up her view about chamya and take some corrective action that will prevent him from sliding into further infatuation. I only hope she doesn't follow Nana's advice of not hurting young minds and try to be Mahan and "help" him.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Aare tension kaay ghetos. Chamya chya vagnyachi link laagate aahe. Its better MD comes to know  that he is smitten by her now and she tries to resolve matter instead of things going out of hand. 

But all this is my feeling. MD maybe upset with something else also.

Dukhbhari kahani lihli asel...jyane MD jhali lagech upset 
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

@bold, I really hope he has put it down in black and white in clear terms and not some rambling abstract words like he talked to her in the staff room. Once MD knows how much she is on his mind I hope she will firm up her view about chamya and take some corrective action that will prevent him from sliding into further infatuation. I only hope she doesn't follow Nana's advice of not hurting young minds and try to be Mahan and "help" him.

🤣🤣