Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Kya baat hai Nachiket, aaj chakka tu MD chya viruddh bolat aahes. BTW, tya velela tila Nana je bolale hote reg mulanchi mane japana, nahitar orakhada uthato manavar, te aathavala asel.

Dipali me bollo ahey hya aadhihi tichya viruddhat..phar kvachit asel ðŸ˜³ par kya kare wo kya hai naa mera pyaar hi nazar aata hai logonko ðŸ˜›
Nachiketj thumbnail
Dipali like ADs char assasination same was MDs mahantaa...she was never shown mahaan infact in initial phase of tawali she was v possesive abt AD...rem how she scrubbed off tht mehndi when AD assured tawali he will make arrangements for hwr meeting with daadhivala...then once she also sd tu saglyancey phone uchal chitrache etc...she was also upset with him coz he took  dhabbu tawalis tutions for interview and skipped gng with her to some puja...she has fought with AD during tawali phase also...
So u c MD was also not mahaan she was made compulsory mahaan...

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Ohh god..how can I forget 1 important comparison between tawali and chamya
Tawali was a chor..she robbed pen and many more things of AD...while chamya returned back MDs handkerchief to her...

BTW, did u guys noticed it was Anjali who noticed chamya lost and came forward to ask him in
good they didnt show MD taking the initiative it means chamya is a bright and sincere student and liked by all teachers.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Dipali like ADs char assasination same was MDs mahantaa...she was never shown mahaan infact in initial phase of tawali she was v possesive abt AD...rem how she scrubbed off tht mehndi when AD assured tawali he will make arrangements for hwr meeting with daadhivala...then once she also sd tu saglyancey phone uchal chitrache etc...she was also upset with him coz he took  dhabbu tawalis tutions for interview and skipped gng with her to some puja...she has fought with AD during tawali phase also...

So u c MD was also not mahaan she was made compulsory mahaan...

Yes Nachiket, I agree with you. Par kya kare, Tawli track was stupidest of all as well as the actress playing it. So the point is we dont want any mahaanta in serial. They should be realistic in showing this Chamya track, instead of showing AD-MDs mahanta, which will be any way seen in Anjali track.

BTW, I liked Chamya yest, he was kind of looking cute in that dreamy state, he in his dream world  looking at MD when she is coming along with Anjali and not even realizing that MD nd Anjali are standing in front of him. He is good actor. BTW, tyache naav mahit aahe ka ?
dipalimanish thumbnail
BTW, one stupidity in yest episode. MD comes in bedroom to find malmal kapda used to tie chakka. I mean they just show anything, does anyone keep that kitchen cloth in their cupboard along with their regular clothes ??? Dhouse is so big, dont they have any small cupboard where they can keep all these things.

Last time also in vatapoornima & peti prakaran, they had shown that jaajam / sataranji being kept in MDs cupboard. Kuch bhi.
Jasmin_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BTW, one stupidity in yest episode. MD comes in bedroom to find malmal kapda used to tie chakka. I mean they just show anything, does anyone keep that kitchen cloth in their cupboard along with their regular clothes ??? Dhouse is so big, dont they have any small cupboard where they can keep all these things.

Last time also in vatapoornima & peti prakaran, they had shown that jaajam / sataranji being kept in MDs cupboard. Kuch bhi.

Vatornime varun aathavala, AD-MD reconcilation will complete 1 year na...
2 June la aahe vat po*nima...pls ekhada maha episode dakhava...only for AD-MD
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmin_4

Vatornime varun aathavala, AD-MD reconcilation will complete 1 year na...
2 June la aahe vat po*nima...pls ekhada maha episode dakhava...only for AD-MD

Jasmin, visaralis ka, tyani leap ghetali aahe. They took leap of few months when they announced MDs MA results. Since college has started it should be june / july in serial. When MD went for training to nagpur, she mentions to AD that 1 yr has passed since we are together (post-confession she meant). I dont think they will show anything now. If they show, it will be like crazy because MD has started working for some time now and which college starts in may ?
kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Kamal I dnt think Chamya will be worse thann Tawali..ha bt whenver MD realises his intentions...dnt expect MD to slap him its not her nature...if it would have been she would have kicked tawali...bt tawali was treated like phoolpakhru...tar ethey tar teacher student relationship aslyamule chamya will be treated like a caterpillar ðŸ¤£ karan ajun tyacha phoolpakhru vhaychay!!

CaterpillarROFLROFL   Pan caterpillar'la MD jhatkunach takel na? Angavar ala tar it is more revolting than a phulpakru right?
Jasmin_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jasmin, visaralis ka, tyani leap ghetali aahe. They took leap of few months when they announced MDs MA results. Since college has started it should be june / july in serial. When MD went for training to nagpur, she mentions to AD that 1 yr has passed since we are together (post-confession she meant). I dont think they will show anything now. If they show, it will be like crazy because MD has started working for some time now and which college starts in may ?

Arey ho Dipali, Visaralech mi...
Shyaaa, kahi tari link madhe dakhavayacha na...
Tyani college chalu jhale he dakhavala pan School chalu jhale he nahi dakhalavala...
Mulache te Swakashatchi Kamai vagere prakar chalu hote...
CV's pan visarale vatat dakhavayala..😊
Nachiketj thumbnail

BTW, I liked Chamya yest, he was kind of looking cute in that dreamy state, he in his dream world  looking at MD when she is coming along with Anjali and not even realizing that MD nd Anjali are standing in front of him. He is good actor. BTW, tyache naav mahit aahe ka ?

Frankly Dipali i too didnt find chamya tht much chamya yest ðŸ¤£
but when i saw the dance I was ðŸ¤¢

Dont know his real name ðŸ˜ƒ