Marathi TV

JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 87

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nachiketj

Arre aala ka episode online????

Bagah'ch aaj. Lovely episode. Looks like they are now following Nana's advice of adjusting their romance within their work timetables. The romance is different from their earlier intense encounters and is now more or less of a settled couple's romance. Loved it! I really admire the JYRG team for making such subtle changes in AD-MD behavior which is very natural.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kamalsh56

Bagah'ch aaj. Lovely episode. Looks like they are now following Nana's advice of adjusting their romance within their work timetables. The romance is different from their earlier intense encounters and is now more or less of a settled couple's romance. Loved it! I really admire the JYRG team for making such subtle changes in AD-MD behavior which is very natural.

Episode ajun onlinech nahi ala ahey ðŸ˜­
Nachiketj thumbnail
PMs dance sequence with Blazer ghatlela buzgaavna chamya!!!! 
Nachiketj thumbnail

Chamya's Economics 

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

What I liked in today's episode

1. AD MD phomance.

2. Mai AD convo...tujhya laadkya baykovar rusun basla hotas naa...ata tujhya laadkya baykovar pressure yenaar- ghar sambhalaycha, nokri sambhalaychi ani tula sambhalaycha ðŸ˜³

3. AD MD bedroom scene. Maincha laadkaa? ani tujhaa?🤗

4. AD MD next morning kitchen scene, where AD volunteers to make his tea and asks MD to get ready...and when AD makes noise of the hot tea ka  vessel.MD like a typical wife raises her voice from inside "kay jhala!" ðŸ˜³...MDs instructions abt teesra dabba in fridge and AD replying majha paath jhala ahey tey ata ðŸ˜†

Boring scenes-

1. Marathi professor Naik and Chaturvedis scene

2. Chamya doesn't know meaning of Economics and blabbering some nonsense...Good MD is not Marathi professor...in economics atleast there is no scope of explaining poetic romance and all!!!

And I protest PMs dance scene with kal parsoka Chamya 

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I had said it right at the start when chamya appeared on the scene that he is going to be worse than Vichitra. I still think that is the case. It took 6 months for Vichitra to reach that stage of infatuation (fantasizing about AD) whereas Chamya has taken just 2 weeks to reach that stage. He is becoming bolder not just in thoughts but also in actions. Just notice the expression on his face when MD tells him to meet her at the staff room. He is thoroughly disappointed and his words reflect it. He was expecting she would meet him at some lonely place or maybe call him to her place. I won't be surprised if he lands up at Dwadi shortly and our ever helpful Nana-Mai and even AD may think he is so cute and so studious that they may give him an open invitation to visit regularly. It has been rightly assessed by the forum members during Vichitra prakaran that recognizing infatuation is gender centric. MD who could quickly judge Vichitra's infatuation is unable to recognize Chamya's infatuation. I am afraid she and AD may be in for a lot of pain in the near future. May not be physical (I hope so) but a lot of mental pain. I am going by JYRG's past history that they have never indulged in physical torment at any point of time and hope they maintain a clean record in this regard.
My earnest request to CV's is to cut down on Chamya's track and increase Anjali's presence. Please don't stretch Chamya prakaran too far.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
Jasmin_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nachiketj

PMs dance sequence with Blazer ghatlela buzgaavna chamya!!!! 

Arreyyy, mala tar chakkar ch yet hoti tyacha dream sequence baghatana...🤪
Nashib lagech thambavala nahitar kuthetari aaptun doka futala asat majha...

Yache swapananche baloons lavkarach futtil...asa dream sequence tar AD ne pan navhata pahila MD sathi...ani Vichitrach tar kay Actingch itki bhari hoti ki dream sequence chi velch aali nahi..🤣

AD-MD scene was very nice...Mai cha ladka..ani tujha kon...Cute hug🤗

Aamcha sadhya Ka re durava chalu aahe...so missing those hugs😳😳😳
dipalimanish thumbnail
Ok. Here is my take on episode. It is slightly different than others.

Highlights of yesterdays episode for me were.

AD-MD phomance. Masta hota. The way AD has realised his mistake and says sorry to MD. MDs reaction on that cute. The way both of them are disappointed when MD has to go was also nice.

Mai-AD scene was very good . Mia's dialogs were too good "Tujhya laadkya baykovar rusun basla hotas naa". "Ata tujhya laadkya baykovar pressure yenaar ghar sambhalaycha, nokri sambhalaychi ani tula sambhalaycha". ADs reaction when he realises that he doesnt know what is happening in house for 2 days because he was angry with MD & had done disappearing act.

AD-MD bedroom scene 😳. The way AD is waiting for MD to come and is not happy that she has to give preference to house work than him.
His dialog "Maincha laadkaa? Ani tujha?" 🤗. Pan Jasmin mhanali tasa, ya scene madhe AD cha chehera sujalyasarakha disat hota.

Kitchen scene was also good, when AD says he will make his tea and asks MD to get ready. He is really disappointed that she really goes to get ready.
MDs instructions reg teesra dabba in fridge and AD replying mala paath jhala ahey tey ata ðŸ˜†. When AD makes noise of vessel, MD asks from inside "kay jhala!". 😳

I liked Nana-Satish scene also. So typical of their wives to give instruction over the phone. 😛

So here we come to the most hated scenes.

MD-Anjali college campus scene when they meet Chamya. Ok. Anjali asks Chamya what is his problem and MD asks him to come in staff room to get his economics queries solved. Chamya as expected disappointed that MD has called him to staff room. Ok, he will be, considering he has been dreaming about her for few days now.

Chamya MD cha padar sodavato to scene mala unrealistic vatala. MD will not allow some third person that too a student to do that for her. In fact she will not allow anyone other than AD or her father or Dfamily males to do anything of this kind for her. I felt this scene was added just to show dance sequence dream of Chamya.

Chamya dance sequence was not unrealistic at all. The way he has been dreaming about her for few days now, this is how his thinking will go. He is totally smitten by her and he will think of such things only.

Chamya chya economics queries, kuch bhi han.

But I feel that we can not compare Chamya track with Tawli at all. My reasons are..

Tawli was not at all related to Dfamily in any way. CVs got confused whether to show third love angle for AD-MD or show Tawlis love story. So they totally spoiled that track. They showed very unrealistic things like ADs valvalnare haat (which was not possible at all considering the way he has treated his own beloved MD pre-confession. Even after confession AD didnt rush MD, he gave her enough time before he tried to come near her), Mall outing (AD tyachya laadkya MD la pan asa kadhi gheun gela nahi and CVs wasted an entire episode on that), AD not realizing Tawlis attraction, MDs mahaanata, Dfamily blind to Tawli attraction, etc. SD as Tawli was totally unsuitable for the serial, role, everything. I dont even want to call her as actor. She just didnt gel with the serial.

Chamya has been introduced naturally. He is a student of MD. Tyacha track thigala lavalyasarakha aala nahi aahe. Plus as an actor I feel Chamya is far better. He doesnt look out of the place in the scenes. He plays his part very well showing he is totally infatuated by MD.

I just hope they dont spoil this track. Whatever they have shown till now is realistic, they should not spoil it now. I feel Chamya will see MD with AD somewhere and will get jealous of AD. Chamya will never harm MD in any way but he may try to harm AD. If they show something like that, it will be realistic.

Anjali track was anyway expected to come. But I feel that they will show it as a side track as of now since Mai & Archu are not going be there for almost a month. But since Anjali is geling well with the serial, it should be ok. Again if they handle this track properly.
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw episode today. Cute hota. mala avadala. 
AD MD phomance and bedroom scene was nice.  AD apologizing and they both acknowledgeding each other's love was really cute. in bedroom AD eagrly waiting for MD showed his impatient husband mood. finally a short hug between them. i wish it were a little more intense, longer. mala ha scene baghun Dec 13 chya scene chi athvan zali. that was so very cute AD promising to give more time for MD after tawali's marriage. may be AD MD are settling in marriage bliss and so that intense love has turned into a mature love now?  Aso...

AD Mai scene was nice also. AD is really a mama's boy! rest of episode was ok.

Chamya is an interesting track i think. this type of infatuation is not uncommon. Teacher affections happen a lot. pan MD dancing with chamya? tyacha daydreaming kaharch phar pudhe dhavat ahe. pan he sarva navin actors tari chanagle ahet. tyamule mala chamyacha itaka raag kinva titkara nahi vatat. tawali chya nonacting mule ticha solid traas zala. pan ithe ha chamya barach bara ahe. ha track kuthe jaeel ani tyane AD MD cha relation kasa hoil te baghayala pahije. that reminds, where is Anjali? i thought she might be prominent in this new story.  She is a nice actress. 

Dipali- Loved your analysis. fabulous, to the point, practical as usual. very good.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Hey Jani, thank you 🤗 and good to see your analysis after long time.

I am enjoying this track at least till now. Lets see how they develop it.