JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Tasahi udya episode naslyamule bore honar hota...This idea is very nice 👍🏼 you rock dipali tai!!🤗
Thank you Kimi. 

Aikaaa! Aikaa! aikaa!!  Khoop mahatvachi announcement   hot ahey. 

Aaj aapli laadki serial suttivar ahey, koi gal nahi   pan JYRgians suttivar kasey jaatil? JYRGians hey emergency services madhey modtat so no sutti for them  . 

Forumvar shukshukaat baghun kaal bhoota firat hoti so mhanun aaj ek vegli yojana rabavnyaat yet ahey tya bhootanna palavnyasaathi. Hi idea actually, Dipalichi ahey ani amhi lagech tyasaathi tayaar jhaalo kaaran jasa desaincha khadadi haa saglyaat avadta vishay ahey, tasach JYRGianscha saglyat avadta vishay JYRGcha discussion   . Its like oxygen for them! Jara ati hotay naa...

So epsiode kuthcha select karaycha? Kees padayla nako mhanun amhi aajchyach datecha pan ek varsha purvicha mhanjech, 25th May 2014cha episode discuss karaycha tharavla ahey. So all old and new members are invited. Jey participate nahi karnaar tyanchya swapnaat Tawali yenaar ani tyanna ek denaar. Discussion can include updates, analysis-good or bad episode , AD or/and MD drooling, criticism, thodkyat anything!As if this episode is aired today. I need not tell you all this. Tumhi sagley itake hushaar ahaat naa!!! 

So are you ready for the nostalgia????? NJ kaa dil mat todo yaar!!! 

Here is the link for the episode to discuss...Shuru Ho Jaao Guru 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itq4ZAuK9eE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Dipali, Nachiket, Kamal, Kimi ...this is a great idea 👍🏼
Especially diehard JYRG fans anyway love to watch old episodes and relive the beautiful memories 

Ithe long weekend aahe on the occasion of 'memorial day' and i am just going to relax and watch this episode and all subsequent ones leading to the confession one  😳
Originally posted by gs34410

Dipali, Nachiket, Kamal, Kimi ...this is a great idea 👍🏼
Especially diehard JYRG fans anyway love to watch old episodes and relive the beautiful memories

Ithe long weekend aahe on the occasion of 'memorial day' and i am just going to relax and watch this episode and all subsequent ones leading to the confession one 😳

GS How about u too contributing with ur own version of update? The more the merrier.

Lovely idea you all.  👍🏼  Enjoy and have fun with updates, analysis and discussions. 

I remember this episode. I love all the ones starting from around May 12 jevha MD starts realizing her love towards AD. the confession is the best. 

i will try to watch also and post something if possible. I still have to catch up with the episodes of the week. Havent been able to do that at all. i am missing all this so very much yaar.  😭   ata sagala schedule itaka busy zala ahe ki kalatach nahi.  along with new job i am also taking some online classes so its really hectic.  tumhi sarva kasa manage karata, i really admire it.   👏  Like GS said this is long weekend for us so udya monday la sutti ahe. pan baki kaame disat ahet samor so baghuya jamata ka episode pahayala. 

Originally posted by kamalsh56

[
GS How about u too contributing with ur own version of update? The more the merrier.

I am not as good as you guys at articulating my thoughts and opinions 😊

Can you believe that last year during this episode we were still on the first thread and only on page 43 or 44😲

And as soon as the 2nd honeymoon and confession episode were over the discussions and speed have picked up like a super fast train 👏
Originally posted by gs34410

I am not as good as you guys at articulating my thoughts and opinions😊

Can you believe that last year during this episode we were still on the first thread and only on page 43 or 44😲

And as soon as the 2nd honeymoon and confession episode were over the discussions and speed have picked up like a super fast train👏

GS Just go ahead n give it a try, no one is gonna criticize u. Hope everyone who can, will post an update or just give their opinion at 9pm as if it is a regular episode.
Originally posted by JaniBande

Lovely idea you all.  👍🏼  Enjoy and have fun with updates, analysis and discussions. 

I remember this episode. I love all the ones starting from around May 12 jevha MD starts realizing her love towards AD. the confession is the best. 

i will try to watch also and post something if possible. I still have to catch up with the episodes of the week. Havent been able to do that at all. i am missing all this so very much yaar.  😭   ata sagala schedule itaka busy zala ahe ki kalatach nahi.  along with new job i am also taking some online classes so its really hectic.  tumhi sarva kasa manage karata, i really admire it.   👏  Like GS said this is long weekend for us so udya monday la sutti ahe. pan baki kaame disat ahet samor so baghuya jamata ka episode pahayala. 

Hey Jani, we also miss you very much.

Just try to to post something on old episode. But do catch up with the current track also. Its really very nice and concentrating only on Dfamily. You will surely enjoy it very much.
Guys I have some problem accesing the site...am not able todo so through mobile data only thru wifi  if you find me missing for some time dont worry 😛
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Guys I have some problem accesing the site...am not able todo so through mobile data only thru wifi  if you find me missing for some time dont worry 😛

Me too having problem with internet since yest...have to post or like msgs a number of times 😔