Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Thank god aaplyakade ase kaahi dakhavale naahi tya kathavistar ne. Aare pan aapli Vijayach tyanchi writer aahe na πŸ˜†

JYRGs USP is simplicity and simple family background with day to day routine and no kat karashthaan not even during Tawalis phase...I hope they continue with that!!!
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

JYRGs USP is simplicity and simple family background with day to day routine and no kat karashthaan not even during Tawalis phase...I hope they continue with that!!!

I agree with you. Ani ya thrd chi khasiyat aahe ki aapla episode asala kaay kinva nasala kaay aapan tari pan full on discussion karu shakato.
kamalsh56 thumbnail

I saw the promo of HSM mahaepisode..its a ceremony...public declaration of pregnancy🀣

Guess if MD had to confess her love for AD publicly instead of vatt pournima!!! Would it have been loved by the fans???

This public announcement of pregnancy and Shri virtually falling at Janhavi's feet etc. How crude can you get? Compare this with the underacted emotional confession of MD on Vat-pournima and AD's emotional but underplayed reaction. I believe that was the most romantic piece of acting (???) I have ever seen in a serial. I have watched that sequence so many times and can never get tired of watching it again. Unfortunately this loud, over the top, emotional outburst will be considered as the ultimate in acting and they may yet again get an award. 😑
kamalsh56 thumbnail

I agree with you. Ani ya thrd chi khasiyat aahe ki aapla episode asala kaay kinva nasala kaay aapan tari pan full on discussion karu shakato.

Yes Dipali, there have been so many golden moments in this serial that we can just pickup some such memorable moment and discuss it as it is fresh in our minds.
dipalimanish thumbnail
I have an idea. Why dont we give update of some old episode tomo just for the fun of it. Say any episode in june / july. We anyway were not part of forum at that time.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Yes Dipali!!! Serial asso wa naso..we can discuss nething πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

This public announcement of pregnancy and Shri virtually falling at Janhavi's feet etc. How crude can you get? Compare this with the underacted emotional confession of MD on Vat-pournima and AD's emotional but underplayed reaction. I believe that was the most romantic piece of acting (???) I have ever seen in a serial. I have watched that sequence so many times and can never get tired of watching it again. Unfortunately this loud, over the top, emotional outburst will be considered as the ultimate in acting and they may yet again get an award. 😑

Yess...Superb and very touching acting yet simple...I mean tht preconfession honeymoon or outing, they could made some filmy style of confession that time also..but they avoided and showed the confession in thr room..So simple..isn't it?? πŸ‘
Nachiketj thumbnail

I have an idea. Why dont we give update of some old episode tomo just for the fun of it. Say any episode in june / july. We anyway were not part of forum at that time.

Done...how about what is tomos date? 25th May 2014 episode??? Was it worth duscussing???
kamalsh56 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
dipalimanish thumbnail

Done...how about what is tomos date? 25th May 2014 episode??? Was it worth duscussing???

Done. I guess at that time MD was at her parents place. Let me chk and come back in 5 mins
Nachiketj thumbnail

Done. I guess at that time MD was at her parents place. Let me chk and come back in 5 mins

Yes whatever episode u select..let us know in advance..I will have to see it once again to post my views in full form πŸ˜›