JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 74

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Dipali kal tujhe ek task..
.seee mahaepisode..and give its update here πŸ€£
I would love to do that🀣 but in my style which may not be liked by HSM fans. So lets not take punga. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by dipalimanish

I would love to do that🀣 but in my style which may not be liked by HSM fans. So lets not take punga. πŸ˜‰

Then put it on HSM thread πŸ€£

Soonsaan vaadyaat phirtayet

Aaj camel nahi?.. πŸ˜†
Nachiket, ek punga pure aahe majhya navavar, dusara nako. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Aaj camel nahi?.. πŸ˜†

Maagchya veli Vidya mhanali hoti na in the past if a thread was desserted they used to say aaj koni nahi mich bhootasarshi ekti ahey ethey πŸ˜† mhanun for a change bhoota sodli ethey πŸ˜›
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Nachiket, ek punga pure aahe majhya navavar, dusara nako. πŸ˜‰

Tu kadhi punga ghetlaas??? Tey tar majha kaam asta πŸ€£

Tu kadhi punga ghetlaas??? Tey tar majha kaam asta πŸ€£
Vidarlas ka ? Magachya mothya pungyache mul karan mi hote re. Mhanun mhanale mi. Tasehi ugachach dusarya thrd var jaun kahitari kashala lihayache. Tyapeksha tyanche comments vachun tp karayacha. They themselves r pissed up with their maha episode promo only. Episode pahun kaay hoil tyanche πŸ˜‰
I saw the promo of HSM mahaepisode..its a ceremony...public declaration of pregnancy πŸ€£
Guess if MD had to confess her love for AD publicly instead of vatt pournima!!! Would it have been loved by the fans???

I saw the promo of HSM mahaepisode..its a ceremony...public declaration of pregnancy πŸ€£
Guess if MD had to confess her love for AD publicly instead of vatt pournima!!! Would it have been loved by the fans???
Thank god aaplyakade ase kaahi dakhavale naahi tya kathavistar ne. Aare pan aapli Vijayach tyanchi writer aahe na πŸ˜†
As compensation for tomorrow's loss, I watched yesterday's epi once again (just for MD's entry into college). Not only was she looking stunning and with a million dollar smile but she looked so CONFIDENT. Just imagine tine kelela pravas from a fearful, scared, uncertain and insecure looking girl to this confident Woman. Substantial credit to AD who supported her and gave her this confidence. And full marks to JYRG team to make this pravas look so believable.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago