JYRG Thread No. 14th ..Julun Yeti Reshimgaathi - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kamalsh56

Just saw yesterdays epi and AD's ruthna in the precap. One thing I noticed was both Nana and MD were smiling which means they have already found a solution for this ruthna. This Nana-MD team is really gelling well when it comes to solving problems. Waiting eagerly for today's epi.

Nana MD 
Originally posted by Nachiketj

Nana MD 
They better solve this problem today only otherwise it will go to tuesday, because no episode on monday πŸ˜­. Shejarchya serial valyancha maha episode aahe na mon la πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by dipalimanish

They better solve this problem today only otherwise it will go to tuesday, because no episode on monday πŸ˜­. Shejarchya serial valyancha maha episode aahe na mon la 

Shejarchi serial is so pathetic... Tya peksha tyana jyrg cha maha episode thevayla kay zalela.. πŸ˜‘
Accha okay that they wanted to show hsm ka maha episode..but they could have shown it on Sunday also .. Monday la thevaychi kaay garaj hoti πŸ˜‘
Edited by ..Kimi.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Shejarchi serial is so pathetic... Tya peksha tyana jyrg cha maha episode thevayla kay zalela..😑
Accha okay that they wanted to show hsm ka maha episode..butthey could have shown it on Sunday also .. Monday la thevaychi kaay garaj hoti😑

I just saw a small glimpse of this Shejarchi serial (don't know if it was yesterday or day befores) where Prasad Oak "trains" TP to "build" confidence by placing a PUTHLA of SK in front of her. THAT IS REALLY THE PITS. It looks so silly. Good that JYRG has kept itself away so far (and hopefully in the future) from such crass faltugiri .Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
R u guyz sure no JYRG on monday?? not even at 9? Or other time? πŸ˜³
Kamal- πŸ€£ putala?? 

Kamal- πŸ€£ putala?? 
They will show krd at 9 pm. Why cant they keep this public declaration of pregnancy on sunday πŸ˜‘. Come on, which wife will tell abt her pregnancy in front of crowd to her husband. 
Us putale se jada stupid dialog hai unka maha epiosode ka. She telling him "marriage is work in progress, you have to work towards it entire life". And look what is happening in their life.

Guys I will be depending on you for updates today. Aaj bhi episode miss hoga. Will be able to watch it in morn only.😭

Kamal- πŸ€£ putala?? 

Yes putala...That scene was πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Guys I will be depending on you for updates today. Aaj bhi episode miss hoga. Will be able to watch it in morn only.😭

I am going out 4 sometime...possibly will reach by 8:30...if am watchng...will surely gve an update πŸ˜Š

i thought they postpone following serials timings by half an hour..yes why didnt they choose Sunday for mahaepisode? Muhurta baghun declare karnaar ka Janhavi news??
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago

I am going p
out 4 sometime...possibly will reach by 8:30...if am watchng...will surely gve an update πŸ˜Š
Thank u Nachiket. So sweet of you. I hope its good episode today, AD-MD problem solve hou de.

aaj mala episode baghta yenar ka he sangta yet nahi. .. But if I'll be watching, tar nakki yein running commentry dyayla 🀣