Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Arey waaahπŸ‘...uttam...khoopach chhaan...tawalichyaveli MDla vel dyaycha ka ha???? Tawalichey phone uchlaycha kitihi busy asla tar ani MDla thengaaaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I think AD's behavior will hurt MD so much that one fine day she will prepare her resignation letter which may be seen by AD and then he will realize what she means to him and then a massive reconciliation is on the cards 😳
dipalimanish thumbnail

Jau de me online episode baghto ani jhopun jaato

OMG. Tula lemonade pathavun deu ka thode thanda vhayala. Kiti chidala aahes. 

Pan Nachiket, online naahi aala aahe ajun episode. πŸ˜›
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I think AD's behavior will hurt MD so much that one fine day she will prepare her resignation letter which may be seen by AD and then he will realize what she means to him and then a massive reconciliation is on the cards 😳

But what is this behaviour always...first do his manmaani and then guilt mode and tht guilt mode will be hardly for 5 secs!!!
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Gender plays a vital role Kimi. πŸ˜†

Ho Ho πŸ˜†
I'm badly missing Rupali tai at this moment πŸ˜†
Nachiketj thumbnail

OMG. Tula lemonade pathavun deu ka thode thanda vhayala. Kiti chidala aahes. 

Pan Nachiket, online naahi aala aahe ajun episode. πŸ˜›

Ho pathav πŸ˜΅

Mag me asach jhopun jaato πŸ˜”
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Mala pan vattay ki asach kahitari honar!
But AD cha jara atich hhotay haan.. Tyani samjun ghayla pahije MD la..bichari kiti thakat asel na... after returning from college gharacha pan baghava lagta.. Jevan and all.. Ashya veli rusun basnya peksha AD should help her.. Ani thoda premani pan kahitari bolayla pahije tichabarobar.. Tevdhach meghanala bara vatel..
..Kimi.. thumbnail

Ho pathav πŸ˜΅

Mag me asach jhopun jaato πŸ˜”

11.30 la nahi lagat ka repeat telecast? 
dipalimanish thumbnail

But what is this behaviour always...first do his manmaani and then guilt mode and tht guilt mode will be hardly for 5 secs!!!

Nachiket, ye sab ruthana manana is part of married life. So chill. Tyashivay majja nahi. Jitaka aata chidla aahe na titkich tichi mandharni pan karel to. I agree he was wrong in tawli prakaran but MD also was wrong towards end in tawli prakaran. He agreed he was wrong in tawli prakaran. This time also he will understand. You have to understand one thing. This is big change for him. From day one even before confession he is used to having MD usake aas pas. Now suddenly after one and half yr, she is not around him all the time. So he is missing her like anything and thats the reason behaving like this. Give him some time to get used to all this. He will understand his mistake and say sorry to her soon.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kimi..

Mala pan vattay ki asach kahitari honar!
But AD cha jara atich hhotay haan.. Tyani samjun ghayla pahije MD la..bichari kiti thakat asel na... after returning from college gharacha pan baghava lagta.. Jevan and all.. Ashya veli rusun basnya peksha AD should help her.. Ani thoda premani pan kahitari bolayla pahije tichabarobar.. Tevdhach meghanala bara vatel..

Correct Kimi...

12:30la asto na repeat πŸ˜­
Nachiketj thumbnail

Nachiket, ye sab ruthana manana is part of married life. So chill. Tyashivay majja nahi. Jitaka aata chidla aahe na titkich tichi mandharni pan karel to. I agree he was wrong in tawli prakaran but MD also was wrong towards end in tawli prakaran. He agreed he was wrong in tawli prakaran. This time also he will understand. You have to understand one thing. This is big change for him. From day one even before confession he is used to having MD usake aas pas. Now suddenly after one and half yr, she is not around him all the time. So he is missing her like anything and thats the reason behaving like this. Give him some time to get used to all this. He will understand his mistake and say sorry to her soon.