Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Thnx Dipali for the update...so sweet of u

Its okay...hope the reconcilation is sweet...

Btw, y AD is so pissed off with MD...they hv nt shown us properly the reason or thre is a disconnect...in the eve thy have bitewala scene and se normal n perfectly happy...and next morning onwards bhandan??? Raat mein aisa kya hua??

Nachiket, raat mein bite nahin mila na. 🤣 AD already fast asleep when MD returns to room. Do I need to say more. 😉
Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipalimanish

Nachiket, raat mein bite nahin mila na. 🤣 AD fast already asleep when MD returns to room. Do I need to say more. 😉

Naughty!!! 

Then I must say AD is behaving like a typical navra now 😛
dipalimanish thumbnail

Naughty!!! 

Then I must say AD is behaving like a typical navra now 😛

Lagna hou de tujhe, mag kalel tula. 😆

Aata honeymoon period sampla aahe tyancha. They r in typical navra-bayako phase now.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you  dipali tai and Vidya tai for the update 😊 Edited by ..Kimi.. - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail

Lagna hou de tujhe, mag kalel tula. 😆

😛 Dipali me tar pahilech declare karto AD is way way ahead in understanding as a husband ..and romantic too...I try to be the first one like I wont mind making tea for my wife, helping her in cutting vegetables, washing utensils, drying clothes etc etc whch I do that now also to help my sis when we r alone...as far as romance is concerned am v kaccha 😛
 So bhandana jhalich tari tyavarun hotil 😆

Am brought up in such a way that a working woman in r household is a big deal, and women in my family r career oriented so its okay for us if they miss out on household responsiblities...we manage a few days if we dnt get fullto swayapak also like ricech pahijey, polyach pahijeyt donhi pahijeych...pan serial madhe tar lonchyavarun evdha vaeet vattay MDla!!! Come on aajkal konakade asey scenes distat tari ka???

dipalimanish thumbnail

😛 Dipali me tar pahilech declare karto AD is way way ahead in understanding as a husband ..and romantic too...I try to be the first one like I wont mind making tea for my wife, helping her in cutting vegetables, washing utensils, drying clothes etc etc whch I do that now also to help my sis when we r alone...as far as romance is concerned am v kaccha 😛
 So bhandana jhalich tari tyavarun hotil 😆

Am brought up in such a way that a working woman in r household is a big deal, and women in my family r career oriented so its okay for us if they miss out on household responsiblities...we manage a few days if we dnt get fullto swayapak also like ricech pahijey, polyach pahijeyt donhi pahijeych...pan serial madhe tar lonchyavarun evdha vaeet vattay MDla!!! Come on aajkal konakade asey scenes distat tari ka???

I must say I am impressed. 👍🏼

But quite a lot of households still have that typical thing which they are showing. If you go to a typical gujarati family, son is not even allowed to fill his own glass of water. All the work must be done by the female / girl in the family. Sons are treated v royally. Thankfully my husband changed very early and he helps me, not in day to day work but if there are guests in house or only two of us are there in house. If he is alone, he cleans everything in the house. That day when I was not well, my MIL was not there, he did everything. Unfortunately I am the only working female in the entire family from my husbands side, so other family members dont even understand what it is like to manage two things.
Nachiketj thumbnail

I must say I am impressed. 👍🏼

But quite a lot of households still have that typical thing which they are showing. If you go to a typical gujarati family, son is not even allowed to fill his own glass of water. All the work must be done by the female / girl in the family. Sons are treated v royally. Thankfully my husband changed very early and he helps me, not in day to day work but if there are guests in house or only two of us are there in house. If he is alone, he cleans everything in the house. That day when I was not well, my MIL was not there, he did everything. Unfortunately I am the only working female in the entire family from my husbands side, so other family members dont even understand what it is like to manage two things.

Thank u 😊
I know esp Gujjus and marvadis..they also need garam garam phulkas Ive heard..no matter when they come home..so even if its 11 in the night, thr wives willl prepare instant phulkas...in r case if v r late, evrythng is kept on table...if u want garam food do it urself...plus we have to also clean up once we r done 😃

But desais sudharit vicharachey dakhavley ahyet..the men in thr family do help in household work...I was surprised y they have to take 2 episodes to show Vijaya is naaraz bcoz Md couldn't accompany her to get kairya??? I mean this is what u called neglecting!!! Plzzz...ha if she would missed some imp matter for which Vijaya was waiting for I would have understood...Mai yest giving her gyaan sal raahtey n all...bullshit!!

As far as ADs behaviour is concerned somethng wrong with direction...if he was so upset with MD nt giving him time he would have not done that bitewala scene also...so disconnected vattay...I personally wanted a bhandan between them but neet dakhva na...again Bcoz of direction ADcha wrong impression padtay...asa mala vattay 😊
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Okay episode 👍🏼

Liked Amit Dada-Vijaya-AD scene...

Nana and MD masta bonding over evening cup of coffee 

Ani mulanmadhey saglyat best Mayu...karan??? 😛😉 

Ghya!!! MD kiti loving and caring wife ahey AD saathi special golyachi amtee keli aahey, evdha bhandan asunhi 😳

baaki chamya in dreams, college scene not bad!!!

Majha mobile ani me asa vishay nivadla ahey mulansathi..i hope chamya doesn't click photos of MD 😆

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nachu dada , tu smiley update nahi denar ka? 😭
dipalimanish thumbnail

Thank u 😊
I know esp Gujjus and marvadis..they also need garam garam phulkas Ive heard..no matter when they come home..so even if its 11 in the night, thr wives willl prepare instant phulkas...in r case if v r late, evrythng is kept on table...if u want garam food do it urself...plus we have to also clean up once we r done 😃

But desais sudharit vicharachey dakhavley ahyet..the men in thr family do help in household work...I was surprised y they have to take 2 episodes to show Vijaya is naaraz bcoz Md couldn't accompany her to get kairya??? I mean this is what u called neglecting!!! Plzzz...ha if she would missed some imp matter for which Vijaya was waiting for I would have understood...Mai yest giving her gyaan sal raahtey n all...bullshit!!

As far as ADs behaviour is concerned somethng wrong with direction...if he was so upset with MD nt giving him time he would have not done that bitewala scene also...so disconnected vattay...I personally wanted a bhandan between them but neet dakhva na...again Bcoz of direction ADcha wrong impression padtay...asa mala vattay 😊

Nachiket, @ Bold - I saw the episode properly in morning. Even I am feeling there is some disconnect, because looks like almost 2 days have gone after bhandan (from precap I felt like that). Plus AD was doing good tp with Amit-Vijaya. With kids also he was very normal. I liked that AD-Amit-Vijaya scene very much along with his scene with kids. Nana-MD bonding is too good. Lets see where AD has gone and why has he not informed anyone.

@ Blue - Vijaya is not upset because she had to go alone to market. She is upset because MD didnt call her to inform that she will not be able to come with her. She said that she had kept that time aside specially to go out with MD and MD would have informed her, it wouldnt have caused her inconvenience. This I feel is ok. Because negligence like this conveys that you are taking the person for granted. You dont value the persons time just because he / she is at home and doesnt go out to work. This is small issue and Vijaya is talking properly to MD. Nana will find a solution so that things like these dont happen in future.